• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy April Fool's Day (early)

*Secretly switches TKLVR18's body powder with itching powder :happy:

*enjoys cooling sensation from visiting the "Lesbians" thread :redface:

*gets slightly annoyed at his all-too casual manner...chains him to the wall, putting an "EASY TARGET" sign just out of his reach with an arrow pointing at him--also puts my 'body powder' down his shirt*

😎

OOO!!! You are SO getting it when I get out of this, miss!

In the meantime, dip me in honey and FEED ME TO THE LESBIANS! :laughing:

Heh heh heh. Nice last move on TT, don't you think?😎

Bummer. So you're really leaving? At least untie me. Or leave me some cookies until someone gets here to rescue me. :happy:

*Reads "I Must Take My Leave"-thread
::breaks chains::
RICK SMASH! :angry:

When I find you, I'm going to tie you in an impossible-to-escape hogtie, and leave you on the bed at the mercy of my highly trained team of lesbian tickle-experts. :super_hap

When I find you, I'm going to tie you in an impossible-to-escape hogtie, and leave you on the bed at the mercy of my highly trained team of lesbian tickle-experts. :super_hap

All the lesbians on TT are my friends. And you're too scared to do your own dirty work, eh?:ayy"

All the lesbians on TT are my friends. And you're too scared to do your own dirty work, eh?:ayy"

Oh, I'll be taking over the "dirty work", you little devil you. 😉 The lerbians are just to get you primed and ready for the dirst stuff to come!

*slaps "I 😍 TICKLING" bumpersticker onto TKLVR18's ride

Oh, I'll be taking over the "dirty work", you little devil you. 😉 The lerbians are just to get you primed and ready for the dirst stuff to come!

*slaps "I 😍 TICKLING" bumpersticker onto TKLVR18's ride

>=O! That's dirty pool! Showing me off to the world....*sticks a "tickle my ribs" sign on Rick's back*

Oh, I didn't mean any harm. Hold me! :kiss:

*Hugs TKLVR18 (while dropping frog down her drawers)

ZING! :laughing:

Psst, as if I would actually hug you :tounge:

O_O Oh, a frog. That's cold. Oh, speaking of cold...*puts a snowball down HIS drawers*

Hrumph! You're the one grabbin' ass during a simple heartfelt hug. I feel so...so...used. :sad:

There'll be a crack team of Lerbians waiting on you when you arrive home tonight, missy!

Hrumph! You're the one grabbin' ass during a simple heartfelt hug. I feel so...so...used. :sad:

There'll be a crack team of Lerbians waiting on you when you arrive home tonight, missy!

I never touched your ass, I have a boyfriend, you perve! And I'm already home:tounge:

Oh sure! You say that NOW! You were singing a different tune in the shower last night. Hussy.

*Glues TKLVR18's door closed/opens latch on window for Ninja-Lerbian Tickle Team's arrival later

::whistles innocently::

:happy:

*unlatches and unglues---then gives his address to Senshi* He'll kill you for saying that about me😛

Not if my crack-team of Lerbians gets to him first! :evilha:

*laughs as pail of water lands on TKLVR18 when she opens door

Not if my crack-team of Lerbians gets to him first! :evilha:

*laughs as pail of water lands on TKLVR18 when she opens door

*stands there soaking*

This....Is...WAR!!!!

*blatently throws a banana creme pie in Rick's face*

Oh, and Senshi will judo-kick your lebbie hoard^_^

Yippie! Wet-tee-shirt pie-fight!

*slings lemon-meringe at TKLVR18

*Begins slinging pies at the rest of the board, too :super_hap

....*eats lemon meringe*

Aaaand at this point I'm'a let the rest of the board take over *steps out slowly*

Hahaha, this is a long writings! You posts are not normal mental. 😀

Woot! Another victim of my deadly pie-throwing accuracy!

*Slings creme-pie at Mr. Dog

It's Pie-agheddon! :laughing:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back