• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you been tickled by an unusual object or in an unusual position? Tell us!

Big_Dogg85

4th Level Yellow Feather
Hey, on the note of the what objects do you use to tickle thread... what is or was the most unusual position you have been tickled in (or have tickled anyone in 😉 ) and/or have you tickled or been tickled by an unorthodox object and what was it?

My story

I don't have any positions, but one night when my ex and I were playing around. I was looking for some sort of tickling device, with no luck... Then I had an inspiration. My parents had a gold painted metal model of a crane in their living room, with a long beak. I figured, I didn't want to use the fingers so, why not.
My ex couldn't stop laughing. I kept at it for a good 15 minutes but ended when she muttered something about wet... I've been wanting to be tied in, or tie someone in the lotus position and tickle or be tickled in that. If you see the clip, in the clips section, it is pretty sweet.

I've been tickled by lots of things...but i have to say, I'm impressed with my ler...she can make me tickle myself with my own hands!!! TRUE STORY!!! Whenever she's tickling my ribs or armpits, and I try to defend myself, she winds up with her hands in fists with my hands over them...so she pushes my own knuckes against my ribs and armpits...and I LOSE it...she's an amazing gal...😉

The position wasn't unusual, I was tied very tight spread eagled and the object was unusual to me. She grabbed my toes and pulled them back, stretching out my bare foot completely. Then she said," so you like professional wrestling, well here you go." And she produced a large, hard rubber, wrestling figure and dragged it up my helpless bare foot! When she hit the ball of my foot with that damn figure I went crazy. Then she tickled the hell out of me!!!! 😀 😀 😀

(wait wait wait......hold up...."I'm impressed with my ler...she...". WTF?)

Ever hear of lesbians?

😀

They do exist...in real life...and can be committed to one another...like my gal and I are...

I don't really know what you're not getting beyond that point...feel free to ask if something confused you...I have no problems clarifying! And she does impress me...everyday...

* Googles the word up *

* Fumbles a bit *

Troglodyke???

the hollywood brother say if it love that all that matter

Kalamos said:
* Googles the word up *

* Fumbles a bit *

Troglodyke???

Troglodyke...LOL!!!!!!! 😛

No no, not lebanese!!!!!!!! 😀

Oh man...and you're right, Hollywood Brother...it's all about the love...

If it is about love, stop chasing... pant... me... over the other thread!

😀 😀 😀

But that IS love...attempting to tickle you...that's just me showing you how much I adore you...the fact that I want to tickle you is a sign of my affections...or that I really want to make you squirm...either or!!! 😛

Er... not that I would mind but... what about your partner?

Playful friendly tickling is totally fine with her...she's rather amazing about me having a few tickle buds...what a woman... 😍 😍

Hey, what about *my* feelings?
What if I fell in love with you, eh?

Nobody takes my feelings into account...

Selfish humans...

Oy vey...

I am taking your feelings into account...hence why we all want to tickle you...to make you laugh/smile/be generally happy...that's what friends are for...or something...😛

Sex would help.

Or money.

Cheques too. I'm even accepting dollars.

😀 😀 😀

Come on guys, please try to keep this thread to the unusual objects/positions stories. I'm really interested in reading about such occurrences, perhaps to learn from them. Thanks in advance everyone 😀

I've often had girlfriends search for lost jewelry under my bed. I then sat on their legs, with theri feet sticking out from under the bed, and tickled the crap out of their feet. Any one else tried this?

my wife and tickle each other sometimes by using a can of compressed air with the straw so the air shoots accurately.What is used to dust keyboards...etc....works VEEERRRRRY nicely on the feet and toes...oh my god does it work well!....The armpits and genitalia also brings out some great responses.Keep it in the fridge for added POW!

my wife and tickle each other sometimes by using a can of compressed air with the straw so the air shoots accurately.

Oh my! Now there's a novel idea!

I don't think it's unusual, but it happened today, so I want to share it...

I was laying on the couch on my back, a bit drunk, when my ler laid down on top of me. My right arm was pinned between her and myself, and my left hand held my cell phone, as I had just received a phone call from one of my fellow drunkard classmates. As I'm talking with her, my ler decides that it was an opportune moment to tickle up and down my sides, attack my hips, and torture my armpits...needless to say, I couldn't move or defend myself, and my friend now thinks I'm a giggling drunken mess...oy...it was fun though!!! 😀

Oh man...being tickled when trying to make a phone call can be true cruelty...expecially if it's really innapropriate to start giggling spontaneously. XD

Though...doing it to someone ELSE while THEY'RE on the phone is always fun. =^_^=

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back