• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you been tickled by an unusual object or in an unusual position? Tell us!

Hello every 1! Let me tell you that I always like to be tickled by any kind of things belonging to a woman. I would be happy if I have Long Nails in a box, pick them up and put them to a Barbie doll, so the doll can tickle me. I always dream that, like right now, that a fat doll put my leg somehow beneath a chair in an uncomfy position, tied it and tickled my foot with her long nails.

JWO

I had to revive this due to the events of last night...

My ler's grandma got me a really nice makeup brush set for the holidays...and since I don't wear makeup...it is being put to other uses...😉 I used the thick blush brushes and dragged them all over my ler's body...used the smaller ones for her feet and toes...and a wider, fan-shaped one (hey, I have no idea what the hell these brushes are really supposed to be used for...and I don't care!!!) to "paint" her tummy, ribs, and breasts...for someone who doesn't like being tickled, she enjoyed the brushes!!! And I do too!!! 😀

The other fun game we decided to play (we being my ler decided we were playing 😉 ) is "Do _____ while I tickle you"...so basically, I have to complete a task in order to make the tickling stop. Now ladies, how many times have you, before bed, taken your bra off without taking off your shirt? It takes a bit more effort...getting the straps over your arms, pulling it out...let alone getting the damned thing unhooked...well, that was my task last night...to get my own bra off, in a seated position on the bed, with my ler behind me, also seated, tickling the crap out of my neck...

It was so brilliant...I'm proud of her for that one...she really got me...and I loved every second of it!!!!!! I HAD to share...hopefully, there will be more stories involving those new brushes...and maybe a few more rounds of the aforementioned game...😀 😀 😀

I LOVE MY LER!!!!!!!

hihihi9 said:
I've often had girlfriends search for lost jewelry under my bed. I then sat on their legs, with theri feet sticking out from under the bed, and tickled the crap out of their feet. Any one else tried this?

Did you hide the jewlery under the bed in the first place? *evil grin*

guest5 said:
sounds like fun. i am in a female/female relationship too🙂

Sweet! Hope you ladies have as much fun as my ler and I do!!! 😀

p.s: F/F tickling is HOTT!!!!!!!!! F/F anything is hott...😉

Lol, be careful with the compressed air idea. If you use one of the smaller cans for more than a few seconds, you could get frostbite!

.....I don't think that would tickle too much... 😀

Hiya:happy:

Well this sure is an interesting topic. As it happens i have something that might qualify.

I remember once being out on a picnic with my bf at the time and his family. We got into some goofy adolescent romance argument about food. Okay, so you think you know where this is going, yes? Well gang - wait for it 😉

He says that macintosh apples (i'm no expert but i sure learned that one) can be dangerous - i naturally told him he was crazy.

So he took the one he was holding, grabbed me into a precarious position and went to work rubbing the knobby end over my ribs - evoking my usual hysterical response. :weird:

"see what i mean?" he kept saying till i was so breathless from laughing that i could only nod frantically to get him to stop.

Ever since then i can't walk through the produce section of the market without a smile and a few lingering tingles on my sides.

Attack of the killer tomatoes?? Move over, love-apples, the orchard's out to get me! 😛

Many blessings,

I noticed that osco responded to this thread and it's nice to know he's on here too. Osco you know me from TMF as ticklejen. On here I am ticklishwoman. Good to see you!

Also, I have been tickled by electric toothbrushes especially on my feet. It really tickles!

😀

Ticklish Toes

Besides my cat tickling my toes with her tongue, the most interesting device to touch my feet would be a vibrator. During college and since then, I love having my feet oiled and tickled with a vibrator. It especially tickles my toe stems and down my narrow foot. When my toes are tied back, the vibrator will drive me nuts as it travels on my soles and arches.

lonelykimiko said:
Chickles, that is just the darned cutest name ever =^_^=

Hey Kimiko!:happy:
Thank you ever so much!! I can't explain it other than to say, one day the name popped into my head and i had to laugh. It just shrieks -hysterically, of course 😉- my personality! 😀

There are so many great names out there! I love seeing the creative ways so many people have of capturing the essence of who they are and mingling it with their fetish.

But lest i get accused of hijacking, let me quickly add that another tickle tool i've had used on me, and i confess have used to delicious effect on a guy is breath! Seriously, Having him hold my feet and gently breathe over my toes or -er- elsewhere :wooha: can sometimes drive me into ecstasy!

and then there was the time that goosepimples weren't the only 'bulges' i created when i softly breathed on his neck and ears. 😎 😎😀

Many blessings,

😀 .
An odd one for you here. My pet rat!
A couple of tomes she's run around over the covers in my bed. Gawd, that tickles so much, I have to take her out before I start laughing enough for people outside to hear 😀 .

Even Lk's Pet Rat Gets More Action Than I Do. I Guess Darwin Was Right........🙂 Could Be The Cheese Whiz Pedicures?!?!

Camel26 said:
Ever hear of lesbians?

😀

They do exist...in real life...and can be committed to one another...like my gal and I are...

I don't really know what you're not getting beyond that point...feel free to ask if something confused you...I have no problems clarifying! And she does impress me...everyday...

lucky you! now is she into tickling?

gilmourwaters said:
my wife and tickle each other sometimes by using a can of compressed air with the straw so the air shoots accurately.What is used to dust keyboards...etc....works VEEERRRRRY nicely on the feet and toes...oh my god does it work well!....The armpits and genitalia also brings out some great responses.Keep it in the fridge for added POW!

yeah, i got a dozen cans of that lying around, but that stuff gets cold! gotta be careful, cause i think it has liquid nitrogen in it or something.

Camel26 said:
Sweet! Hope you ladies have as much fun as my ler and I do!!! 😀

p.s: F/F tickling is HOTT!!!!!!!!! F/F anything is hott...😉

haha, those are true words to live by. i'm really happy for ya that your head over heels for your ler, tell her i said hi, and think she's totally awesome, too.

Last edited:
I will send her your fondest regards, good sir norm...

She's not into tickling for herself, but she loves turning me on...so she has become quite the ler...😀

very cool camel. i love reading your post. wish my girl liked to tickle me 🙂

I've never met a girl who didn't at least find it mildly amusing to tickle someone...and if she knows it does something for you...hmm...I'm intrigued...

Not too far in the past, I was dating a woman who immensely enjoyed sneak attack tickles. One of the more unusual tactics she once used started with me sitting at my computer chair, and she sneaking up from behind. She snaked one arm through the left armrest and pinned me to the back of the chair, while her other hand snuck in between the back and seat cushions. Admittedly, she was much stronger than me, so I was stuck in my position as she stroked my sides and the small of my back with her nails. Not too long after, she reached into my pocket, pulled out my cell phone and wedged it underneath my private sectors. She then withdrew her tickling hand for a moment, retrieved her own phone, and started calling mine (which was set on vibrate). She continued to tickle me while redialing my phone to tickle my underside. Easily one of the better tickling experiences I've had.

And as a funny side story, my kitty occasionally tickles me with her paw through the same crevice when she's feeling playful.

I think these household pets have an agenda... My rat tickles me too >.< .

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back