• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you been tickled by an unusual object or in an unusual position? Tell us!

Cell phones: -used for just about every thing these days, short and long distance chatter, camera, email, games, text messaging and we can't forget that most important trait of all...TORTURE!!! 😛

Camel26 said:
I've never met a girl who didn't at least find it mildly amusing to tickle someone...and if she knows it does something for you...hmm...I'm intrigued...

i know she hates to be tickled herself. i am pretty sure she knows i like to be tickled. i have not told her how much i like it. lol i am embaressed to tell her that i visit this site. maybe i will tell her soon. it wasn't until just lately that i could bring myself to post here. i guess anything is possible. i am working on it🙂 i hope to become more open soon.

uhh.. my dearest has a penchant for very uncomfortable *but not painful* bondage.

read: tightly wrapped into a ball with crossing of legs and arms.
Then she sort of just attacked me with stuffed animals, nerf-darts, and the not as unusual hair brush.

I squirmed and giggled a lot. 🙁

big_dogg85 said:
I don't have any positions, but one night when my ex and I were playing around. I was looking for some sort of tickling device, with no luck... Then I had an inspiration. My parents had a gold painted metal model of a crane in their living room, with a long beak. I figured, I didn't want to use the fingers so, why not.
My ex couldn't stop laughing. I kept at it for a good 15 minutes but ended when she muttered something about wet... I've been wanting to be tied in, or tie someone in the lotus position and tickle or be tickled in that. If you see the clip, in the clips section, it is pretty sweet.

Let me know if you get this done! I'd love to hear how you like it..

My ler and I bought those long plastic horns (one black, one gold of course...) to cheer on the Steelers for this evening's festivities...as we were trying them out, I put the bell of the horn against my ler's stomach and blew...and she started squirming and giggling immediately from the vibrations...so she naturally did it back to me...what an amazingly effective tool...highly reccommend it!!!

btw Camel, OH YA..STEELERS WON!!! HOPE THE PARADE IS GOOD!

I can't go to the parade...I have an exam tomorrow...boo...🙁

Tonight, however, after I got home from a long rehearsal and was about to start my homework, my ler came upstairs...she'd paused the show she was watching just to come up and tickle the crap out of me and...um...relieve some stress before I dove into my studies...

Tonite, as she pinned my arms to my sides and laid on top of me, she started kissing my stomach/ribs...and I giggled...so she increased the pressure of her lips against my ribs...and I LOST it!!!!! Damn I love that woman...what a lovely homecoming...😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back