• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having a tickle party...

When would the party be? If The date is good i would come as well.Love to realy have the chanch to tickle some realy ticklish ladys.:yayzorz:

I'm going to be in NYC that weekend for something else, but I could probably break away for awhile for this!

If you have it on Saturday night, October 30, I'll be a possibility. That's one of the weekends I plan to be in New York this fall. I'll probably be making the rounds of a few bashes that night. (But on those weekends when I'm in the city, the only place I can go on Sunday evening is the airport, so I can be back in the classroom Monday morning indoctrinating the unsuspecting youth of Cincinnati.)

umar i hope your not lying cuz i live in chicago does it still happen please let me know

Totally wish I could be there. Alas, I will have to be satisfied with my own halloween tickle party in Denver.

I'd be interested in coming. Halloween wouldn't be doable for me (as of now atleast) but hopefully it'd be scheduled on a day I could make it out.

Don't know if I'd host it at your studio

Tickle Abuse, I'm not sure I'd host the party at your studio were I in your shoes. I wouldn't want someone I have not screened knowing where the models and you work and coming back to stalk.

I would see about renting a Manhattan dungeon, charging only a cost-covering fee to attend. Sell the tickets in advance so you don't lose money- for example, say, 50 guests at $20/head to break even and if enough people don't commit, cancel.

Please have it at the studio so I can (at a later date) get a large pie, a Bud and a telescope and stalk you and the models on a regular basis...Dude seriously!

Would love to attend..if I can swing getting over to NY aroud this time, I'll be there. 🙂

Either way though....thank you for being willing to take the time and effort to set this up.

id be down...there's a girl ive been wanting to bring to see you ...rediculously ticklish and not shy to be filmed

Tickle Abuse, I'm not sure I'd host the party at your studio were I in your shoes. I wouldn't want someone I have not screened knowing where the models and you work and coming back to stalk.

I would see about renting a Manhattan dungeon, charging only a cost-covering fee to attend. Sell the tickets in advance so you don't lose money- for example, say, 50 guests at $20/head to break even and if enough people don't commit, cancel.

Has stalking been a problem? Aren't a lot of videos already made at locations that the general TMF community knows? It seems to me that the party is more likely to happen at all if Tickle Abuse can host it at the place he knows and is in control, and I would also think that he'll only reveal the location to people who pass some screening.

I'm a new yorker and I'd love to attend.

PM me with when and where! (and let me know if you need something more substantial than chips)

Hi Tommy - sorry for another comment from someone who won´t be there. I just wanted to say you are awesome and your Idea to invite some peeps for having some fun is just superb. It shows that you really like what you are doing and you want to make it available for your fans and friends. I wish I could be there - I will be in spirit. Can´t wait for being a member of your site again and keep up your great work. Greetz to you and your team from a fan from Germany, Hardy.

Sounds really interesting, although I don't think I'd be abe to attend and the sad part is that I live in NYC. I have to do something around the time I think you'd be giving it which sounds like mid to late oct. I still hope it turns out to be a blast, which I'm sure it will.

Just checking in........I guess the definite date hasn't been set yet eh

Oh, my...

...oh dearie me. What a conundrum. Think I'll hafta run this by the bosslady and see what she thinks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back