• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having a tickle party...

Hahahaha I wish I could go...i'm sure it would be fun. A little of everything right? Some bondage, gang tickling, upperbody sessions and feet tickling. It would be awesome lol. Yeah 6 pack would work too haha.

damn - sounds temptin - if i was closer it's a no brainer - hope every1 has fun tho - me personally... tickle abuse has by far the best production - and i dont mean that as a slight to the others - but TA is on anotha level (in my opinion) - every1 have fun!

LoL

I could have my wife talk to her - she accepts my need to tickle girls.

That is very nice and supportive of you, and I thank you for it!

However, Ayla and I have a very healthy tickle relationship, and the real issue I needed to bring up with her was could we make the trip without it seeming odd to friends and family, not the least of which would be what to do with the child while we ran off to the city to enjoy the company of some like-minded adults! It seems a shame to let an event in our area pass us by, but sometimes life just gets in the damned way! :fingerscrossed:

I'll be in NYC in mid (to later) October. Would definitely attend if the specific date and time did not pose a conflict. Hope to learn the date and time soon.

R u still trying 2 have the party? I live in Jerz & I'm down 2 make the trip if it's still on.....let me know

i come back to NYC/Philly (northeast region in general) quite often, for work, since my company has locations in both cities...if i'm back in the Fall, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that i would miss this if i'm anywhere near it at the time!! my ex is back that way too, and i always visit when i'm in town, so i KNOW he'd be in as well. let me/us/etc know 😉

jugs :feets:

Still working on it! I may do a series of smaller parties instead of one big one, too many people want to go and I am not sure I have room for everyone. I still want to do the Halloween party, just trying to work it with my sister to watch my daughter that weekend.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Let me know when you have more details.

Hmmm.........I'm due to come back east around then.........perhaps a detour in NYC would do me good 🙂

i live in connecticut, basically the first town over from ny, where in ny will it take place? Bronx? manhattan?

I can't say this with 100% certainty considering my impending divorce/moving/custody issues, etc, but I can probably help if you need anything, TickleAbuse.

I'll be in NYC from November 9th to Nov 16th. Any chance of a party that weekend?

i would def be down for that....let me know when you have the details figured out

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back