• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Helios's furry tickling megapost

I feel personally unsure if non-anthro, non-speaking animals would really count as "furry", but that may be just me...

I consider furry as anthro and non-anthro... species like Pokemon would certainly fit in there.

I personally don't count them as "true" furries but either way I want to get a download link for this full file xD

Oi Lance, do ye have the Other pic Purity did for ye? Thought I'd ask. Also, Bump.

Attachments

• Lupe_Tickle_Torture_Trade_1_by_SketchDalmatian.jpg
    Lupe_Tickle_Torture_Trade_1_by_SketchDalmatian.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Lupe_Tickle_Torture_Trade_2_by_SketchDalmatian.jpg
    Lupe_Tickle_Torture_Trade_2_by_SketchDalmatian.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Lupe_Tickle_Torture_Trade_3_by_SketchDalmatian.jpg
    Lupe_Tickle_Torture_Trade_3_by_SketchDalmatian.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 134
I assume you mean this one? There's four total, but the one I posted previously was the only tickling-related one I got from her before she disappeared.

...I should probably post a bit more on here, I've been doing some tickle commissions lately and received a few tickle commissions for myself... I'll post those when I finish coloring them I suppose.

More along the lines of my old harddrive bit the dust, as they often happen to do. Fortunately I was able to preserve most if not all of my stash, so I'll work on getting those up soon.

still a work in progress on the first three... I gotta add a simple background to those sometime later

Last edited:
no tickling involved in these, but heavily implied to be imminent XP

I kinda liked the teasing look of a girl showing off the goods as they hold a feather as if they're daring you to use it on them~

I assume you mean this one? There's four total, but the one I posted previously was the only tickling-related one I got from her before she disappeared.

...I should probably post a bit more on here, I've been doing some tickle commissions lately and received a few tickle commissions for myself... I'll post those when I finish coloring them I suppose.

*Jevil's Eyes Light up*

That's the one! Much Ablidged Lance!!!

I could go through my collection, but it's prolly mostly stuff You'd already find in Kleptomaniac's Stash already.

Also attatched is apreviously thought to be FOREVER LOST Picture from Dazandanime, Featuring Blaze and Shadow. Most of his old, OLD stuff is hard to find.

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm really liking the look of your newer work as well, Lance. 🙂 Cute stuff!

Huh... completely forgot this thread existed...

I'll have to make and post some of my own here sometime soon.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back