• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you RP?

Role playing for me is the art of actual story building. Nothing quick or easy naturally, but mainly an act in which you actually can see something like that happening... granted I'm also more consensual regarding my preferences too, since technically engaging in any kind of fetish is meant for some kind of pleasure to be derived from.

Then again the reason why a man/or woman would pick something non consensual almost bordering torture--or actual torture--could be the psychological of them deriving joy from being a victim in a merciless situation, or vice versa in seeing someone in that kind of perilous position.

I prefer the latter overall as I already stated... something fun, but always enjoyable... why it makes for a good idea to generally find someone with similar interests.

I've rp'd with people who prefer to take the gmod role as a 'ler, and most of the time I don't mind. It can be a bit boring for somone, I suppose, to have everything 'magically' happen without any imagination, but I think gmodding can be really creative too. I wouldn't give up after one bad experience-if you look long enough I'm sure you can find someone interested in what gets you too ^__^

~K

Oh I never make shit up on the fly.

My characters have a LOOONNNNGGGG backstory in a rich universe that fully explains their abilities. (billions of years old, not human, so forth)
Abilities that leave *very* little they cannot do.
(well... this only applies to my first two characters. They've both discovered their own way to mimic, if not outright copy the abilities of others. One through alchemical/spiritual means, the other through biological means)

I've just never bothered to WRITE any of this, so I may as well just be making shit up, because nobody has a clue who my characters are, what they do, or how they do it.

Oh I never make shit up on the fly.

My characters have a LOOONNNNGGGG backstory in a rich universe that fully explains their abilities. (billions of years old, not human, so forth)
Abilities that leave *very* little they cannot do.
(well... this only applies to my first two characters. They've both discovered their own way to mimic, if not outright copy the abilities of others. One through alchemical/spiritual means, the other through biological means)

I've just never bothered to WRITE any of this, so I may as well just be making shit up, because nobody has a clue who my characters are, what they do, or how they do it.

Well, when you get right down to it, most roleplay pretty much is making shit up :3

DAMN! I never realised how much there was to role playing. Ive nvr tried it though, much to shy for that. If I did - not that I would - but if I did.. I would start playful and then probably go noncon lol all my 'comp book stories' seem to be that way. Explains why I dont RP, sounds like no1 likes that kinda stuff

Since there is not much of things I can put in my profile here, I would like to use this chance to express myself more, so that people would know myself better.

Generally, I am enjoying a bit serious, consensual scenario the most. Because that is what I often had in my real life too, so I could have a clearer view on how things are going on.
As time progress, I am becoming curious and would like to explore more about the play. I think the natural, playful ones I usually have and see in the chatroom is not bad, and I am curious in trying ones with non - con setup, and also fiction themed (playing as a character from anime, cartoon, comic, etc) setup.

Other variables I consider in my role play are:
I do not know if it is because of my sexual disorder, or because my mindset got twisted, but I do not enjoy playing with a man.

-Details
Have you ever played with a partner that only write *pokes* when he / she becomes the tickler? or given you a "I laugh sweetly" as a reaction when he / she becomes the ticklee? Some of you might think "What gives? It is just a role play, and we are doing it just for fun", but no, not me. Or at least, I do not think I am able to have some fun with that kind of partner.

-Choice of Words
I believe some, or even most of the ticklee here, are enjoying the sensation of being dominated. I too, am enjoying it, but please be a bit thoughtful if you are playing with me, because personally I prefer a teasing, sweet kind of talk to harsh kind of talk.

-Hard Limits / Turn Offs
I think most of you have already known what this is. This is basically what people dislike, and you should do your best in avoiding it as possible.

-Partner's Cooperativeness
I am really glad to find people who loves to role play to, and eager to have fun as soon as possible. But to be honest, giving me a "I could go with anything" as your answer does not help me much. If possible, I would prefer if my partner is more cooperative by telling me things she likes and dislikes.

So to sum it up, I am just a woman with a twisted mind, who is very picky about the role play. I have no idea how many of you would read my post until the end, but if it makes you understand me better, then I am prepared to take the risk.

To Karen: I am sorry for using your thread to whine. Thanks.

Oh it's not whining, that's what this thread is for ^_^

~K

Since there is not much of things I can put in my profile here, I would like to use this chance to express myself more, so that people would know myself better.

Generally, I am enjoying a bit serious, consensual scenario the most. Because that is what I often had in my real life too, so I could have a clearer view on how things are going on.
As time progress, I am becoming curious and would like to explore more about the play. I think the natural, playful ones I usually have and see in the chatroom is not bad, and I am curious in trying ones with non - con setup, and also fiction themed (playing as a character from anime, cartoon, comic, etc) setup.

Other variables I consider in my role play are:
I do not know if it is because of my sexual disorder, or because my mindset got twisted, but I do not enjoy playing with a man.

-Details
Have you ever played with a partner that only write *pokes* when he / she becomes the tickler? or given you a "I laugh sweetly" as a reaction when he / she becomes the ticklee? Some of you might think "What gives? It is just a role play, and we are doing it just for fun", but no, not me. Or at least, I do not think I am able to have some fun with that kind of partner.

-Choice of Words
I believe some, or even most of the ticklee here, are enjoying the sensation of being dominated. I too, am enjoying it, but please be a bit thoughtful if you are playing with me, because personally I prefer a teasing, sweet kind of talk to harsh kind of talk.

-Hard Limits / Turn Offs
I think most of you have already known what this is. This is basically what people dislike, and you should do your best in avoiding it as possible.

-Partner's Cooperativeness
I am really glad to find people who loves to role play to, and eager to have fun as soon as possible. But to be honest, giving me a "I could go with anything" as your answer does not help me much. If possible, I would prefer if my partner is more cooperative by telling me things she likes and dislikes.

So to sum it up, I am just a woman with a twisted mind, who is very picky about the role play. I have no idea how many of you would read my post until the end, but if it makes you understand me better, then I am prepared to take the risk.

To Karen: I am sorry for using your thread to whine. Thanks.

very good points.

I'm an old-time table-top roleplayer. But I don't like "chat" RP, and I don't care to mix tickling, or fetish, or sex in general, with my face-to-face tabletop RPGs.

What I do like to do is something called the "Letter Game" via e-mail or messaging, with tickling.

The two characters in the game might be tickle-captives held in two different locations but allowed to communicate by letter (or by text-only e-mail). Or they might both be 'lers, exchanging messages about their experiences with their newly acquired 'lees. The setting can vary: Harem slaves in a fantasy world, captives abducted by aliens and subjected to tickle experiments, ladies who are visiting spas and undergoing tickle-treatment for "the wasting melancholy"...

It does require someone who is able and willing to toss off a few hundred words worth of roleplaying at a time, rather than just half a dozen words or so. For example:

===
Dear May,

It turns out our new masters are cousins, even if they do live a hundred miles apart, so we'll be able to write to each other. The trip to Master Yudin's villa was an ordeal, but not nearly as bad as when the corsairs first captured us and herded us onto their ship. This was just hot. I was glad for the bath at the end, when we arrived at the villa.

The bath was huge! All blue and white tile. Master Yudin told me that it will be more crowded after he makes six or seven more purchases. He is younger than he looks, and according to the servant woman who helped bathe me, he has just inherited the villa, and a fortune, from his uncle. The servant woman was a goblin, by the way, all green and skinny. She would have looked stranger to me except for all the goblins we saw among the corsairs. Apparently there are half a dozen goblin couples here, acting as servants. They belong to the villa the way the corsair goblins belonged to the ship.

After the bath, I was given new clothing. And such clothing! It made me feel like a princess, almost, dressed in red and yellow silks. But not shoes. Master Yudin came to inspect me after I had dressed, and that when he told me that I was going to be barefoot for the rest of my life. Then he showed me the stocks. It looked almost like a piece of fine furniture, good oak that was all carved and polished. But it also has a huge padlock, and the vase beside it must hold feathers from all the different birds of the world. Even worse, I'm to be put in it tomorrow morning. For "taming" Master Yudin said.

I don't know if I can sleep tonight. My feet are already tingling in anticipation. But I've just been told that I need to finish this letter and go to bed. So I'll promise to write more later.

Your friend,
Suzi
===

sometimes it can depend on mood and mood swings.
But all parties should be comfortable with whatever type of rp is taking place.
To me being mainly ler, i feel it should always revolve around the lee,the lee is the key in a way if they are happy then the ler will be also.
It has to be compatable for both parties, i prefer the fun, teasing, going on to the sensual if appropriate.

The scenario is all important for me. I like non-consensual torture in a roleplay, preferably with some kinda story to explain why my character is there. In some RPs I've done, the introduction that contains no fetish elements at all, as well as the rest periods between things getting hot, were actually longer than the torture or whatever the other person wanted to do with me. One thing I cannot stand is a person who wants to play but completely ignores or rushes through the scenario's setup, although I'm not that keen on people so obsessed with doing it like a pro that they write posts the length of novels either.

Very rarely do I dictate to my RPing partner the kind of situation I want to be in before we begin. He should surprise me, but should also feel comfortable enough to tell me if there's a shortage of ideas so that I can try thinking of something. There are however some things I simply cannot RP very well with, like being on top.

i pretty much have to mimic Lady Internet's post with one exception. i roleplay more playful, sensual, teasing, depending on the partner, but the only reason i haven't roleplayed isn't because of lack of availability but more because i haven't found someone that i can 'click' with in some time. granted, i haven't really looked very hard as of late.

My official answer

Before, I put up my answer, but then had a second though after reading what I just said. So I thought about it carefully and at the same time fair...now I have my official answer, but here's a nice heads up: If any of what you see disappoint you or feel that I'm being unfair, well I'm sorry, but I wanna do something for myself and try and make it more balance during the RP. I understand that what you may come upon on could limit the idea or motivation, so you're free to make your own decision once you read all of it.

Here are the rules:

Scenario:
Personally I've been having many thoughts of what kind of RP I like best and Ive tried various kind that I like to do, and I didn't mind much of what scenario or plot it needs to add in the RP as long as I can follow it. If it turns out to be difficult for me, I may decline or may accept but will have hard time thinking of a nice reply to keep the flow going. I don't wanna Gmod because as fun as it may be or can give someone advantage, it doesn't seem fair to me and I have learned that the hard way.

Position of recieve or give:
I don't mind being tickled every now and then, but it's a rare case for I prefer to tickle more. So if I end up being the ticklee, I can't promise that I'll go easy and give action you may want me to show. I could simply resist or just ignore, depending on my mood. Afterall, I said that I'm 95% tickler and 5% ticklee, so be aware of what you prefer to be.

Gender: I don't really mind who I tickle really, weather you're a male or female, because I find it fun either way But don't get the wrong idea. I'm as straight as others that would prefer to tickle the opposite gender. So if you men want me to tickle you, don't hesitate to ask, but don't assume that I'm gay or bi. Also, if one plans on having me fantasize myself as a female...Sorry to say, but I'm no longer intersted in doing that. I feel better off at being a male.

Detail: If you want me to add some details on what I'm doing beside just saying *Tickle you* or *Poke you*, I can do that, for I wanted to try my best on what I can do. Just be aware that too much detail will stress me out a bit. Also, I'm more than willing to let my partner have a a chance to reaction that shows effort. So If one happens to be a tickler and just typed in something like *Locked you in stock* out of nowhere, I may go along with it, but that seem like you're rushing.

Limitation/Preference: I'm pretty sure many of you would agree to this. We all have likes and dislike. So if you find someone that has a major dislike on what you like to do, try to avoid that and find another way. If you can't...then we might as well find a different partner in my opinion.

Lastly, there were some encounter to when I asked what kind of RP they wanna do to see if I may be able to follow it, few to some would would just simply say "Whatever you like" or "I don't know", it's understandable if you don't have an idea on what you like to do, but know that when you say something like that, I might end up questioning myself on weather or not my choice will be good enough for you. So if that were to happen and you answered me that kind of question, I could tell you what I wanna do or what kind of RP I may have in mind, but know that you've putting yourself at risk of getting an answer you may not like. So I apologize if my preference isn't your interest.

Now that I've given you the answer, I hope we can have some understanding. And if you still want to RP with me regardless of those rules, then once I'm ready, I hope you remember them.

I was Goku and she was the human-like dragon. There were seven places that she was interested in tickling on my body. Only when I made it, I got to have a dream come true. She's into Japanese comics. That's kinda cute I think.

Does actual roleplaying in the bedroom count or are we just talking about online roleplaying?

Does actual roleplaying in the bedroom count or are we just talking about online roleplaying?

Well I was talking about the online aspect but, by all means, IRL roleplaying/bedroom roleplaying can count x)

~K

Well I was talking about the online aspect but, by all means, IRL roleplaying/bedroom roleplaying can count x)

~K

IRL roleplaying: I can't get into it. My SO tried it with me once and to me it felt like it wasn't genuine.

Online: I love sci-fi and I love storytelling. I used to have this awesome RP partner, a few years ago, and we were on the same wavelength. We just clicked. And we'd spend hours back and forth basically co-writing sci-fi tickle stories. Those were fun times. So, I prefer my RPing to be like a proper story, with a plot and dialogue and detailed descriptions of stuff. I haven't RPed online since, and I probably won't. That takes a lot of focus and energy that I don't think I have any more...

Description for 'sure'! Realistic to semi-realistic, (I'm talking to you, Brand-Aid!) and generally, depends on how much time you have to waste (usually 1+hr to... longest was over 8 hours, I think - Wow!), but in general, I see a 'good' RP requires a couple hours, minimum.
It's all written, so why not write a good tale? Can be PM, almost day per message, or relative real-time in chat, but either require a certain investment of time, for a good story to be writ.

I've been pretty fortunate over the years...

...to have met some excellent role-playing female 'lees, almost all of whom have been very playful and fun. And luckily further for me, some of the most memorable role-play partners I've had here are still around, too. 😉

I haven't done much online rp in a while. When done well it can be a lot of fun, but after a while stuff like the 'tickle fight thread' got a little too simplistic and one-liner for my tastes. I much prefer a decent amount of description, details on how the tickling feels, how the fingers or other tickling instruments are moving and being wielded, the banter, etc. I've tended to go realistic, but there's been some fun fantastic settings I've had a lot of fun with, too. As for style, I'm not one for the hard non-con scenarios. I lean much closer to the playful and pleasant side, teasing banter or sensual strokes… that sort of thing. Depends what the girl I'd be rp'ing with wanted too, of course. It's important that both are into it.

I'd be up for doing something like that again, maybe as back and forth PM's that are a little more lengthy. Less time pressure that way, just have fun writing a back and forth with each other. Its difficult to line up a good chunk of time with other talented writers.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back