• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How ticklish are you???

Figured I'd Post here, though it's old....

It's always good to talk about this. Feathers don't work on me at all (except one spot). For me, my feet are a 9-10, depending on what is used to tickle them. Ribs and tummy 8. Underarms 5. Neck 9-10. Lower back 9-10. Everywhere else basically a 5. 🙂

I'm ticklish all over. I'm more vulnerable if the Ler plays the right psychological games and teasing.

I am extremely ticklish in all the usual places but my belly, sides and tummy button are way off the scale and getting worse I expect by the day as, being off-season for rugby training, my six-pack its slowly disolving again.

Tummy/sides/ribs= 9
underarms= off the charts :disgust:
thighs= 8
knees= 9
hips= 10
feet= 6
other places i'll let you just guess :bunny:

wow... very ticklish all over. my upperbody (armpits, sides, lower stomach) probably more than my feet. several ticklers found out I have terriibly ticklish thighs and balls too.

1-10 scale

underarms about a 6
ribs about a 9
stomach about a 8
feet about a 12

I would say my level of ticklishness really depends on my mood, how I am feeling. If I am having a bum day, and such, there is not much tickling that will get me out of it. However, if I am in a silly mood, or just an average mood then the following numbers apply:
Feet 7
Ribs 8
Sides 7
Armpits 8

I'm not much a 10 ticklish, unless the person tickles me really fast and furious and knows just where I'll bust out laughing.

Cerebral

Very Ticklish Guy

Okay, how'd I miss this one before? :veryhappy

Anyway:

Underarms: Hmmm, about a 9.5
Ribs: 10
Waist: 10+
Stomach: 10+
Upper Thighs (pockets): 10+
Thighs: 9
Knees (front & back): 9
Feet: about a 20
Other (like I'm naming them!): 10+

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back