• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

that is adorable, Remila tickling her little sister (I think she is making her fall xD) I wish patchouli would be tickled to, she is so beautiful <3

by the way there are some weird things, looks like lyfa from SAO is there.

Anyone know story of this one, or even just the 3rd page?

I would like to know that as well. Can somebody who can read japanese PLEASE give a short summarize of at least the first comic???

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/547599/bfe1300f5c/

I would like to know that as well. Can somebody who can read japanese PLEASE give a short summarize of at least the first comic???

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/547599/bfe1300f5c/

From what I gather it seems to deal with the remains of some ancient civilization that was based on peace through laughter (obviously) whose light has finally reached the Earth and is causing people to act in a particularly ticklish manner towards the main character.

Naturally she is tickle-groped on the train and, when telling her friends about the incident, is told she's lying and tickled because she obviously has tickling on the brain.

That's the plot in a nutshell.

that is adorable, Remila tickling her little sister (I think she is making her fall xD) I wish patchouli would be tickled to, she is so beautiful <3

Remila is COS the scence of Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai at the beginning of the story .

Lyfa here in probably Daiyousei in a costume, at least it would make sense since they are similar and considering the other characters in the picture.

And, sorry if this makes anyone sad, but I don't think Remilia is tickling her. As 542572908 said, this is probably a parody of the beginning of Chuunibyou and she is helping Flan to land by supporting her feet. Flandre even seens to have an eyepatch.

And yeah, more Patchouli tickling would be nice.

There was a monk boy who came to the school and used tickling as a martial art (chin tickling), so the kid being tickled in the first pic asks his friends to tickle torture him until he isn't ticklish anymore so he'll be immune to the monk's attacks.

Oh, thank you!! Now I get it! 🙂

Minor contribution, source unknown. F/F socked foot.

I wish I could be contributing more, but the recent Youku-Tudou video site merger has blocked everyone outside of mainland China from viewing most of the videos on both sites. Obviously, this means the pool of anime I had to skim through has gotten smaller, but I'm still working on it!

I wish I could be contributing more, but the recent Youku-Tudou video site merger has blocked everyone outside of mainland China from viewing most of the videos on both sites. Obviously, this means the pool of anime I had to skim through has gotten smaller, but I'm still working on it!

yes , i also hate the net gate in china mainland😛issed

yes , i also hate the net gate in china mainland😛issed

Well, to be fair it's more our fault than theirs. The US harasses Chinese video sites because they host episodes of all sorts of TV shows without permission from the copyright holders. Since China doesn't give a rat's ass about copyright (rightfully so, as far as I'm concerned when it comes to TV programs), they just block their sites from other countries in hopes of appeasing their detractors.

Anyway, a quick through-shoe m/f foot tickle from an Arabic dub of some obscure anime. No big deal.

Wow!! :O

Are they torturating her??

Nice one by the way, thank you! 🙂

Wow!! :O

Are they torturating her??

Nice one by the way, thank you! 🙂

Not really. The text is a bit small, but given the context on that one page, the (barely visible) girl wielding the feathers just likes hearing the 'lee make cute sounds, hence tickling her in strange places, and is expressing some strange form of love for her.

From what I gather it seems to deal with the remains of some ancient civilization that was based on peace through laughter (obviously) whose light has finally reached the Earth and is causing people to act in a particularly ticklish manner towards the main character.

Naturally she is tickle-groped on the train and, when telling her friends about the incident, is told she's lying and tickled because she obviously has tickling on the brain.

That's the plot in a nutshell.

Thanks for the help jaynin! 🙂

Thought there was more meaning behind this. Two last questions please: why is she the only one effected from that light and what is she talking about octopuses for, on the last page??? :confused

Last edited:
Thanks for the help jaynin! 🙂

Thought there was more meaning behind this. Two last questions please: why is she the only one effected from that light and what is she talking about octopuses for, on the last page??? :confused

There might or might not be. That wasn't a 'thorough translation' but 'an informed guess made by reading over the first page quickly'. As you might guess, it takes a fair bit of time to translate something completely and if I did that for every request that was made of me, I'd probably go nuts. 😛

There might or might not be. That wasn't a 'thorough translation' but 'an informed guess made by reading over the first page quickly'. As you might guess, it takes a fair bit of time to translate something completely and if I did that for every request that was made of me, I'd probably go nuts. 😛

Well I don't want you to go nuts. 😛 We still need you!!! :cool

I retire my questions then. Sorry for the trouble.

Man I so regret not being born in japan!!! :cry Practically all things I like come from there and why must their language be so damn complicated??? Such a pity!!!

Any new anime tickle scenes lately? There has been lot of new animes, I wonder if anyone found Chinese anime tk scenes as well.

By the way. Excuse me for interrupting. But is there an english translation of this? hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/501406/8f6a0ba9d0/

The english translation of this claims that there is tickling involved (its one of the tags).
If there is, it's verbal only and I don't see it. Can someone read the original Japanese
and see if they spot any mention of tickling?

original japanese:
hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/196887/721b3e466f/

english translation:
hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/221181/75ab48ae3c/

So I decided to check out a ton of videos on Youku given that they're probably going to block US traffic soon, and it really paid off.

I currently have seven brand new clips, mostly Chinese animation.

1 m/mmmmf foot tickling clip

2 m/m foot tickling clips

1 */m upperbody/foot tickling clip

1 f/m foot tickling clip

2 m/f Furry foot tickling clips

All of which I'll be posting over the next week.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back