• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

hehe, no >w< that is the name of the image board, and ill guess u dont have the link either, here ya go
hxxp://i-bbs.sijex.net/nikuniku11/

also, knowing that that particular anime/manga is not an H-manga, and u can clearly see the nipples of one of the characters, i would guess this is fan made lol

You are right, this link I didn't know. Thank you very much!!! I so wish I would understand japanese. If only they wouldn't use kanjis it could be learnable!!!

Anyway I think I found out which series it belongs too. Is it a continuation of this maybe??? :huh

http://exhentai.org/g/580657/a945f81704/

Is probably new. I don't suppose anybody bought it??? And has the missing pages?

Last edited:
You are right, this link I didn't know. Thank you very much!!! I so wish I would understand japanese. If only they wouldn't use kanjis it could be learnable!!!

Anyway I think I found out which series it belongs too. Is it a continuation of this maybe??? :huh

http://exhentai.org/g/580657/a945f81704/

Is probably new. I don't suppose anybody bought it???

Quite the contrary. Without kanji, Japanese is nearly incomprehensible.

This comic panel has been around for old, but i think it is sexy. Jaynin can you translate it? Would be thankful if u do.

Last edited:
Jaynin can you translate what they are saying in this nikuniku11 Picture please? (Perhaps this even makes finding the missing pics easier too)

And I always thought kanjis didn't follow some sort of System like our letters (more like hyroglyphen) and you would Need to remind thousands of different ones.

Jaynin can you translate what they are saying in this nikuniku11 Picture please? (Perhaps this even makes finding the missing pics easier too)

And I always thought kanjis didn't follow some sort of System like our letters (more like hyroglyphen) and you would Need to remind thousands of different ones.

Nothing important really. "Akari-chan, I'm going to do it for real this time, okay?" "Nonohohoo hehehehelp mehehehee..." "Oh, so this is why you were so edgy about the foot massage, isn't it?" is that it says.

In Japanese there are 1942 common-use kanji that need to be memorized. Japanese also has an alphabet of kana which combine with the kanji to make their language. It is not like Chinese in which there are kanji only.

I'll take a look at those other pictures in a bit.

This comic panel has been around for old, but i think it is sexy. Can someone translate it? I would be very thankful.

Edit: since I can't upload it (connection error), i just give the links
http: //pontus997.deviantart.com/art/Anime-tickle-7-149162461
http: //pontus997.deviantart.com/art/Anime-tickle-4-149162369
http: //pontus997.deviantart.com/art/Anime-tickle-6-149162422

this artist is also my favourite one,but can't find him/her.the girl with japanese style in his/her paintings is very cute.:stickout

and some suggestion from me, translate japanese words you can ask animewatcher,bashiku
for help, for a chinese my japanese words still very poor,as you see,my english is also.haha !:lol

Nothing important really. "Akari-chan, I'm going to do it for real this time, okay?" "Nonohohoo hehehehelp mehehehee..." "Oh, so this is why you were so edgy about the foot massage, isn't it?" is that it says.

In Japanese there are 1942 common-use kanji that need to be memorized. Japanese also has an alphabet of kana which combine with the kanji to make their language. It is not like Chinese in which there are kanji only.

I'll take a look at those other pictures in a bit.

Thank you very much for such a quick translation jaynin.

But seriously such complicated and long symbol-chains for such short and simple sentences, japanese, jeez. The texts in the corners seem to be some sort of explanations isn't there anything special too???

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/624684/bbb66e95b2/
platinum gets kochokocho'd

and some suggestion from me, translate japanese words you can ask animewatcher,bashiku
for help, for a chinese my japanese words still very poor,as you see,my english is also.haha !:lol

Thanks for the help. ookay, i guess i'll ask them too.

I took a look at those three pages. It's just a pain because the pictures are so small and I have to squint at the text. When I see something like that, it makes me not want to take the time to translate it. >_>

If someone else can do it, more power to them. Otherwise I'll get around to it in a few days probably.

This comic panel has been around for old, but i think it is sexy. Jaynin can you translate it? Would be thankful if u do.

Ahem.

Page 1:
"Hey, Senpai~!"
"Gyah! What?!"
"We're done cleaning up. Senpai, do you not like being tickled?"
"I-it's not a problem!"
"Oh reeeeeeally?"
"You just made me jump by poking me out of nowhere, that's all."
"Is that sooooo? Well, why don't you put your arms up for me then? If you can last for one minute, then you win!"
"Fine, fine, just hurry up and start already!"

Page 2:

"Here we go!"
"......................what are you--GAAH! Hey, that's cheating!"
"Ah-ah! Don't lower your arms! Tickle-tickle-tickle..."
"C-can't laugh...!"

Page 3:

"You're doing a great job, Senpai! So what if I did this...?"
"What the heck are you --!! NONONONONOOO!!!! Ahahhahaha!!!"
"Ooh, that was 58 seconds! You just barely didn't make it! Well, since you lost, now you have to pay the penalty...!"

Is a translation in the works for this one?

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/619899/89446f25ce/

I could probably translate it, I didn't get on it right away and then I didn't bother because last time I started late the translation was posted like 2 days before I finished.

The Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan is such an AWFUL TRANSLATION ><;;;;;;; ) comic was pretty cute. I can easily see it being Hanji's idea.

Last edited:
OMG! Now I'm all kinds of depressed that someone had the same thoughts as me. Because let's face it - that "trap" just seemed to be perfect for this. Honestly...I want to see more fanart involving AoT...Including this "Titan".

Translation can be found here: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1495486?pool_id=7227

If it makes you feel better, I had the same thoughts.

Hell, I'm sure EVERYONE thought of that.

Well, I guess popular demand is towards a translation of the Dark Elf manga. I'll get started on that.

Ahem.

Page 1:
"Hey, Senpai~!"
"Gyah! What?!"
"We're done cleaning up. Senpai, do you not like being tickled?"
"I-it's not a problem!"
"Oh reeeeeeally?"
"You just made me jump by poking me out of nowhere, that's all."
"Is that sooooo? Well, why don't you put your arms up for me then? If you can last for one minute, then you win!"
"Fine, fine, just hurry up and start already!"

Page 2:

"Here we go!"
"......................what are you--GAAH! Hey, that's cheating!"
"Ah-ah! Don't lower your arms! Tickle-tickle-tickle..."
"C-can't laugh...!"

Page 3:

"You're doing a great job, Senpai! So what if I did this...?"
"What the heck are you --!! NONONONONOOO!!!! Ahahhahaha!!!"
"Ooh, that was 58 seconds! You just barely didn't make it! Well, since you lost, now you have to pay the penalty...!"

Thank youuu!! :lol

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back