• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

And there you have it. It seems to hint at continuation, and I really hope it does. I love elves and Dark Elves even more so. XD

Page 404 - Your tickles could not be found..... So here have some other tickles instead!

(Hey fans of my game! Recognise the green hair chick?)

Great work with the Dark Elves manga. Every translated tickle manga is a treasure. 🙂 (Though I personally are not so much into muscle women the blonde elve Girl would have been more my type).

But is there no interest in translating this manga too??? (At least the first Story???The first 18 pages.)

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/547599/bfe1300f5c/

I mean the drawing is beautifull and so and the Story could be too. (I am interested to know for quite some time whats Happening in the first Story.) If somebody feels like doing this I personally would appreciate it very much. :drool

Last edited:
Great work with the Dark Elves manga. Every translated tickle manga is a treasure. 🙂 (Though I personally are not so much into muscle women the blonde elve Girl would have been more my type).

But is there no interest in translating this manga too??? (At least the first Story???The first 18 pages.)

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/547599/bfe1300f5c/

I mean the drawing is beautifull and so and the Story could be too. (I am interested to know for quite some time whats Happening in the first Story.) If somebody feels like doing this I personally would appreciate it very much. :drool

I looked at it before. In a nutshell a "tickle virus" of some sort or another comes to Earth from a far-off alien civilization and it gets everyone interested in tickling that girl. The latter two stories hardly contain any tickling so I didn't look much at them.

Like always thanks for the fast reply jaynin.

Well if there won't be a translation let's just jump to the finishing line. What is standing in the two black boxes on this last page please? I understand this much that she is trying to make a joke to save her ass but it is probably only funny for Japanese. Therefore the boxes seem to be more important.

By the way I bought 4 manga like books "Japanese crashcourse" from a publisher in my country that promise me that I would be able to read mangas raw if I work through them now. Although I am a bit sceptical that it will be this easy (I mean it were 1980 kanji or something and only 4 book???) I have to start somewhere. Hopefully I will not have to impose on other people forever for translations.🙂 (If this works that is. Understandable that even then only practise makes the cake.)

Last edited:
I'd like to see that one, too! I love the art.

But, uh, what about this one? http://g.e-hentai.org/g/628283/6dd6f6c31b/

It's a bit more... risque.

It's interesting for certain, although I can't really say it's much of a tickling doujin. Even the tickling part doesn't focus too much on tickling. 😛 Not that it's bad, and it caught my attention, but I don't think it has enough tickling to post here.

Well if there won't be a translation let's just jump to the finishing line. What is standing in the two black boxes on this last page please? I understand this much that she is trying to make a joke to save her ass but it is probably only funny for Japanese. Therefore the boxes seem to be more important.

They actually aren't that important. The last one literally just says "And so her tickling continued for a little while longer."

Can anybody have the translation of this .....???
hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/618565/97ebf9828e/
:blush

Can anybody have the translation of this .....???
hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/618565/97ebf9828e/
:blush

That one was interesting, although I wasn't sure if it'd be allowed to be posted here. The idea behind it is that the last boss of this RPG world makes a point of confronting the hero character when they're still level 1 and powerless, so the game's first encounter is against the final boss. 😛

They actually aren't that important. The last one literally just says "And so her tickling continued for a little while longer."

Thank you for that jaynin but can you tell me the first sentence nevertheless? If it's not to much trouble. (Since I don't have a clue how complicated the translation stuff is.)

If you're the type of person who enjoys large, muscular dogmen tickling a smaller dogman, then I have a scene for you! Enjoy, you peculiar fellow you! M/M all over.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlnjjAlke5A

its good that you post these scenes nonetheless even if you aren't interested in them yourself, someone might appreciate them.

It's apparently kind of a tricky subject as far as I have heard. A lot of ticklish 'breasts' are really just ticklish ribs or underarms and the actual breasts themselves tend not to be so ticklish.

Never let it be said that you can't use your imagination though. What's the point of imagination if you can't conjure up things that aren't real?

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back