• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

thanks chilled. i had 2 outa three of those, thanks for sourcing it.

also, here's to hoping the latest translated fairy tail end ups with some tickling. the potential is there (especially cuz of that chicks ability), but the situation is kinda dark so...

Yeah, I was let down too Ninja of Flame. The perfect tickle torture setup, and instead we get pain. 🙁

t987, i did some digging, and i found which manga/magazine thingy its serialized in. i'm DLing the most recent one now.

if its in there, i should find it =3=)b

also roxy she hasnt been rescued yet so maybe--?! XD

EDIT: that manga is rediculous hot/ecchi....

SIGH... sry, i did manage to find it sort of... i think its serialized online, as in not physically in the magazine anymore.
here's a link at least to what appears to be volume 5

hxxp://www.s-manga.net/book/978-4-08-879726-7.html

dang, looks like u have to buy it. guess we'll have to wait for it to show up.

OAO i'm going insane...! i see something i want so much, and i cant have it!

Last edited:
Brief F/M Feet from Chinese CG cartoon "Junior Avanti." Super ugly kid gets tickled by gypsy lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuhPn1YL4qo

So I was looking around online, and discovered that one of my favorite artists shut down his Deviantart account. The account was "ert1989" if anyone wants to search for him.

Anyways, since his account is inactive, all of his work is offline as well. Damn shame, it was pretty good art. So as a service to the community, I've decided to upload some of his work here, to be appreciated by all.

Pleas bear in mind this is not nearly all of his work, I'm only uploading the ones I happened to save before his account went inactive.

P.S. I renamed all of the images for ease of filing. I'm about 95% sure that these are nowhere even close to the original names.

Part 3

Done. I know he's done a lot more than this. I just have no idea where to find the guy anymore.

ert1989 Was his name, If anyone feels so inclined as to track him down.

aww, that's a shame. i really liked his stuff, was cute ^^

also fuck u rick astsely

aww, that's a shame. i really liked his stuff, was cute ^^

also fuck u rick astsely

muAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! My first victim.

You should find a larger version of the image in my signature. It's pretty funny.

It's called "10 Facts About You"

Oh wow, cryptic! You got me with that signature! Good one.

How did you find this? This is awsome. One of the best foot tickle scenes in a good while. And i can't find anything on this character or series.

According to a quick google search, there was an episode 4 up at some point. No idea what happened to it.

As an indie animation, my instincts tell me that this is the work of a fellow fetishist. However, it does seem like an animated storyboard in some parts... like it wasn't quite finished. Maybe this was part of a failed cartoon pitch or something.

here, it's 100 mbs, flv format; Kusuguri Goumon
hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!gQF0gQAA!VRYy2VxB_NcgoeOJVptam2dLJ-EgqU3IdMQrll9P2zI

I've seen a piece of this clip posted before, but this is a better quality one, especially as it contains more.

Pretty sad I don't know Japanese to get the taunts and pre/post discussion.

If someone would go to the effort of translating, I can time-code this and produce an .srt or even produce a built-in subtitled video.

According to a quick google search, there was an episode 4 up at some point. No idea what happened to it.

As an indie animation, my instincts tell me that this is the work of a fellow fetishist. However, it does seem like an animated storyboard in some parts... like it wasn't quite finished. Maybe this was part of a failed cartoon pitch or something.

It did said to be a test so hopefully once its completed it the animation might have it even better. Especially maybe extended foot tickling.

M'kay, I got another decent portion of ert1989's work.

I also learned my lesson from loneleykimiko about how annoying it is to upload pictures individually, so I'm going to rely on everyone's ability to unzip a .rar file.

=_= Oh for the love a' ....

Download the file.
Next, right click the file, and click "extract here" or "extract files"
(then choose a location if you chose "extract files")

You need WinRar or 7zip to do this.

I dunno why I even told you all this... I'm 80% sure you were just fucking with me anyways...

How did you find this? This is awsome. One of the best foot tickle scenes in a good while. And i can't find anything on this character or series.

Actually that's a good friend of mine's artwork, he comes from TMF under the same name as the youtube account, LisVender. I am sure he will be thrilled it was well recieved.

As you can see by the title the name of this series is No-Luck Nora, and the animation is just a test. He showed me this a while ago before the ending was finished.

Last edited:
What's New

12/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back