• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Nice one tickledevil, Ive got the game but yet to play it. Now makes me wanna go and play it.

here is what you must do in order to get the tickle pink trophie that of course is about tickling. also you can change characters so Adol or Karen can be tickled. no idea how is actual tickling, sorry, but I think is a minigame.

Zara the tickling girl must tickle you 8 times which occurs at various plot events in Selray.

When you first visit Selray.

After you clear The Sacred Beasts' Nest.

After you have access to 4 party members (when you go back to Selray from Casnan).

After you clear the events in Highland.

After Freda joins your party.

After you arrive in The Roo's Nest.

After you clear Colonia Magic Laboratory.

You can speak to her again right after the 7th time.

"ys memories of celceta"... a great game.

You wanna know what I hate? Exclusives. Seriously, who's brilliant marketing idea was it to DELIBERATELY restrict the consumer base of their game to those who own a certain system?

Just because the game is ONLY available for a single system, won't entice more people from that system to buy it. If you don't want to buy a game, the fact that the game is :super_hap EXCLUSIVE :super_hap to your system isn't going to make you want it any more than you already don't, and it sure as hell isn't enough to get someone who REALLY wants the game to shell out hundreds of dollars on a new system, only to play a single fucking game.
No, all it's going to do is prevent people who have a different system from buying it; I.E. Restrict profits.

To top that all off, whenever I find a really cool-looking game that's exclusive to another system, I end up spending hours looking for a place where I can download the ISO for the game, and possibly jury-rig it to run on PC. Of course, I always hit dozens of results. All of which end up taking me to the internet equivalent of absolute hell... surveys... After I wrestle with those for the better part of 45 minutes, I try looking for ways to bypass the surveys. You wanna know where that takes me? MORE FUCKING SURVEYS😛issed

That's usually the point that I realize my blood pressure is high enough for my eyes to start bleeding, and I spend the rest of the day in a foul mood.
(as i'm currently demonstrating)

So... I'm gonna let the internet take care of cussing out the concept of exclusives FOR me.

insultgenerator.org

Pleas pretend that all of the insults generated here are directed towards the concept of exclusives, and have a nice day.
*puts rage into bottle to be used at a later day*

Because that's how the video game market works? The whole point of exclusives is so people are tempted to buy the system. It's been around since the original NES.

Comic Alive - 2014-03
Comic Anthology to Toaru kagaku noi Index - vol 1
Ken mo Hororo - vol 1
Tsurami Sougo Kankei - ch 3
Age Premium

Then WHY AREN'T I TEMPTED!?!?

Because you're not on the fence. =P People who have no desire to get a specific system are just going to be annoyed. This also probably worked better when getting a game system was not a several hundred dollar investment.

Because you're not on the fence. =P People who have no desire to get a specific system are just going to be annoyed. This also probably worked better when getting a game system was not a several hundred dollar investment.

True... Although, I do want the game (I spent hours trying to steal it).

And it's either a legendary oversight, or an utterly foul, evil, fiendish, abhorrent, despicable, downright satanic strategy for the marketers to completely mock the fact that people can't afford hundreds of dollars to reward being fucked with.

... Huh... I'm not usually this touchy... Just goes to show how much I hate the things I hate. (if that makes sense)

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about a video game tickling scene anyway. I mean, I'm having trouble thinking of a single one that wasn't garbage.

Also, */f feet from "+Tic Neesan" volume 2.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about a video game tickling scene anyway. I mean, I'm having trouble thinking of a single one that wasn't garbage.

It's not really that particular scene. I'm usually bored out of my mind as it is. If i'm tipped off to a game that I think might be fun to play, regardless of the content it nay contain, I will try my damnedest to hunt it down.

I need... to know... where... you found... these.... *extremly sersiousface*

i cannot find these ANYWHERE

vols one and two are available to download, the third is only available from play-asia of all places, 4 and 5 are freakin ghosts, and anything current is serialized and even more hard to find.

o lol nvm here they all are on amazon. i still wana know where those scans are form though

AAAAGGH! this is killing me! seee! here they all are, posted less than 20 days ago, and EVERY link is dead! hxxp://comic-download-zip.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-post_2402.html

Last edited:
I got them from the official site. You can only access the last few chapters. Here is the non-flash verison.

grandjump.shueisha.co.jp/original/otome/otome80/files/assets/basic-html/toc.html

o okies. thanks heehe

these appear to only be serialized online

as soon as i can work out buying stuff from jap amazon, ima definitely buy these. i absolutely love this mangaka, how he draw girls not like twigs and how on top of that he even works tickling in.

Last edited:
well, certainly havent seen those before. thanks for the share. also thanks howling those soul eater ones were really cute, also the other three I've seen everynow and then, but i think those are prolly the best scans of them ive seen

Soul Eater Not!

F/F

Does anyone know what's going on with the last three pictures? (translate?)

Looks to me like they're at a holiday party and playing some games for entertainment, and the one girl is called up on stage and the challenge is to make her laugh. I believe it's fairly obvious what happens beyond that point.

As a side note, at a similar holiday party, I had to eat a cracker sandwich filled with wasabi. At the time (it was only six months into my eventual five-year stay in Japan) I really didn't understand what was going on at the time, but the idea was for the audience to guess which of the four people onstage had the wasabi cracker and who was just acting. I'd thought the objective was to endure the wasabi as best as one could, so with my very high tolerance of spicy things I just sort of munched through it while everyone else is writhing in (fake) agony.

Anyone recognise the source?

I know this has been posted before, but I'd love to find out where is came from.

What's New

12/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back