• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

As a side note, at a similar holiday party, I had to eat a cracker sandwich filled with wasabi. At the time (it was only six months into my eventual five-year stay in Japan) I really didn't understand what was going on at the time, but the idea was for the audience to guess which of the four people onstage had the wasabi cracker and who was just acting. I'd thought the objective was to endure the wasabi as best as one could, so with my very high tolerance of spicy things I just sort of munched through it while everyone else is writhing in (fake) agony.

That's an awesome story! Being from Southeast Asia, I have a very high tolerance (and enjoyment) for spicy things :cool

That's an awesome story! Being from Southeast Asia, I have a very high tolerance (and enjoyment) for spicy things :cool

I could probably go on for days with awesome/freaky Japan stories, hehe. 😛 But during my stay there I was almost regarded as freakishly tolerant of spicy things because I'd always get the spiciest curry or spiciest whatever they had, declare it 'moderately spicy', and have Japanese people taste it and nearly gag.

There was an Indian curry place (run by actual Indian men, so it wasn't just a Japanese imitation) where I'd always get the chicken vindaloo curry. I kind of miss it now.

I could probably go on for days with awesome/freaky Japan stories, hehe. 😛 But during my stay there I was almost regarded as freakishly tolerant of spicy things because I'd always get the spiciest curry or spiciest whatever they had, declare it 'moderately spicy', and have Japanese people taste it and nearly gag.

There was an Indian curry place (run by actual Indian men, so it wasn't just a Japanese imitation) where I'd always get the chicken vindaloo curry. I kind of miss it now.

Jaoan is good for spicy? Must go there!

Tell some more Japan stories Jaynin.

*For the translation the girl is called up. Challenge is to make her laugh, then she is told jokes(Japanese style jokes?) doesn't laugh( jokes not funny? /doesn't like the girl telling the jokes?) Gets tickled by invisible ghost. Girl and ghost celebrate awesome holiday party. Tickled girl is still feeling the effects of being tickled, other person asks "what's wrong?" Is that the jist?* *Hopes I am right 🙂*

Last edited:
Jaoan is good for spicy? Must go there!

It's not. You can't really find super spicy stuff there; the Indian curry place was an exception.

*For the translation the girl is called up. Challenge is to make her laugh, then she is told jokes(Japanese style jokes?) doesn't laugh( jokes not funny? /doesn't like the girl telling the jokes?) Gets tickled by invisible ghost. Girl and ghost celebrate awesome holiday party. Tickled girl is still feeling the effects of being tickled, other person asks "what's wrong?" Is that the jist?* *Hopes I am right *

I don't think there are any invisible ghosts or jokes involved. I could do a complete translation but I don't really think it would shed any more light on the situation than has already been revealed.

No you don't have to, I believe you. Thanks for offering though. It was just a case of hoping there was something more, as I like details. Again thank you.

well here I leave you some tickle/tickle related images that I found surfing the net.

the first two are from the anime kyoukai no kanata. bother and sister. he is always making that joke to the male protagonist of the series, putting his hands under his arms because "it's warm there" and because of that (and many other things) he is know as a pervert.

anyway long story short I think it is a great time for a tickle and a lovely reaction.

the next one is miku (no kidding!), the fouth one I think is a generic girl tickled but it looks like Asuna Yuki to me (from SAO), anway it loved that one, very cute.

and the last one is Patchouli knowledge from touhou. Is from a ordnary rape doujin but at the end she is sexually tortured in many ways and one of them includes tickling.

wish the last 2 had color but I feel they are nice even like that.

in the first 2 Kirigiri Kyouko is being tickled by monokuma, from dangan rompa. I guess she was a nuaghty girl and got a punishment game. (by the way punishment games are "to the death" so she will be laughing for a long time ^^u)

for those who does not know the characther, she is a serious but cute tsundere detective.

Kirigiri
Kirigiri II

well the next images are part of a doujin that saddly I don't have complete. the character is from dragons quest but saddly I don't know her name.

anyway that's all for now, I hope you liked them.

That very last picture, with the girl from Dragon Quest, is indeed part of a doujin, but I think the artist gave up on completing it and so only the pages that he's already drawn remain.

The exchange between the brother and sister is pretty much exactly as you said, very amusing. In case anyone is wondering, the particular dialogue in this case is that it's the New Year and they're exchanging greetings. (In Japan, it's actually quite common to wish someone a happy New Year until about the middle of January.) Or, more accurately, he's greeting her and she's telling him to get his hands off of her. Her last line, where she kicks him, is "Happy New Year, Brother!"

Three from "Enjoy Akira Sensei." They're a little confusing, but tickling is at least mentioned in each.

Looking up the show. The whole purpose of this little anime seems to be about two step siblings. the little sister has some ghost with her and the ghost possesses her and makes her feel for her brother. and has to keep doing it so she can go to heaven or they both go to hell.

wow i've been looking through some of these treads, some nice anime comics and such tickling wise. Awesome stuff folks

Yeah, I have to just give you guys props for the sheer amount of time you put into keeping this thread filled with content. Wish I could share my resources, but frankly, you fellas ARE a large chunk of my resources. xD

Found on nikuniku, kind of want to know where it's from.

It's from artist Ryumoto Hatsumi, I think you can find his work on the net, but his comics usually focus on lolicons, so be wary. He has many scenes like this or similar, so you might find many more.

found these two floatin around 4chan, somebody drew them on request i think.

first one is two of the female protags from pokemon, and not sure about the second

found these two floatin around 4chan, somebody drew them on request i think.

first one is two of the female protags from pokemon, and not sure about the second

On top of the ones FlamingNinja found, these four are the only others that include tickling that I could find from this artist:

hxxp://jhonbanhart.deviantart.com/

Two F/F's and one M/F that are Pokemon related and another M/F from Kingdom Hearts (Kairi tickled by Riku)

thanks so much for the link these are awesome[ly adorable]

You're welcome, and I have to agree they are adorably awesome, saying that I also found the Kingdom Hearts pic coloured and edited by:

hxxp://howdyboy.deviantart.com/

ya == dont worry, im pretty youtube's gonna be void of any sort of material in a little bit, at this rate.

What's New

12/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back