• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

yeah srsly, thanks to the internet, u can learn virtually (no pun intended hurhurhur) anything online. i've used japanese rosetta stone, i liked it and everything, but it really helps to cross reference things u learn academically with things like real people like on 4chan and reddit. peoples' own experience and tips can really make a big difference.

just keep at it! -_<)b

hehehe! i cant wait till i become better at it. >w< i still havent been able to read the little 2 pagers in the tickle artbook in my sig. and i also found this other awesome story in japanese online, and miku gets tickled really cutely on her armpits. i cant waaait to be able to read that one >//w//<

Last edited:
4chan's /a/ board has a daily Japanese thread with many resources and tips on tackling the language for any level.
Personally went went in with a little background (12~ years of watching anime and a year of studying back in middle school) and aced JLPT N2 after less than a year by using those threads, later moved to Japan. While you're studying make sure to keep yourself immersed, keep reading manga and novels in Japanese, watching anime and movies... That's the best way to make progress.

Nicely done. I took the JLPT-1 earlier this year and didn't score high enough to pass. That test is brutal. x_x

somebody finally found the full sized version of this pic...

(was floatin around as a tiny thumbnail on the niku boards, glad they found it too, its a good one hehe)

is hatsune miku

EDIT: o wait, nvr mind, theyr different when u look at them (the second is the thumbnail) they might still be related though, maybe same artist

Last edited:
I found this but is most smaller xD
Somebody found the full size

Is saya of the HOTD, th second is lenalee, the third is maka, the four is lucy and hinata

Last edited:
somebody finally found the full sized version of this pic...

(was floatin around as a tiny thumbnail on the niku boards, glad they found it too, its a good one hehe)

is hatsune miku

EDIT: o wait, nvr mind, theyr different when u look at them (the second is the thumbnail) they might still be related though, maybe same artist

The title on the larger picture says it's a "remake" of the smaller image. Though I didn't bother following it, there was apparently an argument of some kind over the smaller image and the remake was created out of exasperation.

this link showed up 4chan's tickle thread, its a collection of anime pics and some of them were actually new to me
hxxp://www.publicfeet.com/posts/1565

haHA I win this round. I already "Appropriated" Pimsleur AND Rosetta Stone.
(Quite a while ago)
Both of which move too slow for me.

Or I'm just to impatient.

One of the two.

P.S. Actually they're about the same in terms of interactivity.

Rosetta Stone just feels more like a class. You know...

Pimsleur starts with everyday conversation, and rosettastone starts at ABC 123 RED BLUE BOY GIRL exc... exc... Also it doesn't explain anything in english. It completely cuts off all other languages, using context clues and images to help you figure it out for yourself.
(The same way you learned your first language)

Also, RS is approximately 15X longer than pimsleur.
And probably covers more stuff. It's just... Pimsleur is 15X easier to work with than RS. (And 15X easier to "Acquire")

In my opinionated conclusion. Pimsleur will get you speaking (no reading/writing) relatively quickly, whilst RS takes FAAARRR longer, and will give you a FAARRR better understanding of the language in the long run. (I.E. How to read and write, + more speaky stuff)

Thanks for your advice on both. :happy: Currently, I've started 'free' courses offered by busuu.com. Seems similar to pimsleur in their approach, but you can meet other people online (text/video), and the appropriate text is included with the Japanese words (unsure what dialect/whatever it is: kanji, hirigana, katakana). The 'free' is a trial period, for 7 days I think, and I don't know what options are no longer offered once that interim period's over, but you have the opportunity to speak to native Japanese people, have your vocal recordings graded, spelling, and... yup.

Thanks for your advice on both. :happy: Currently, I've started 'free' courses offered by busuu.com. Seems similar to pimsleur in their approach, but you can meet other people online (text/video), and the appropriate text is included with the Japanese words (unsure what dialect/whatever it is: kanji, hirigana, katakana). The 'free' is a trial period, for 7 days I think, and I don't know what options are no longer offered once that interim period's over, but you have the opportunity to speak to native Japanese people, have your vocal recordings graded, spelling, and... yup.

Hrm... Sounds interesting. Imma have to look that up at some point.

These are from "Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda" - somewhere from between ep 05-08.

13 mins =3=)b
hxxp://kissanime.com/Anime/Soul-Eater-Not/Episode-003?id=67102

only new about it thanks to the heads up from the manga pages posted earlier. also there should be another scene coming up soon too.

here's the rip
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eakIkpVf4pU

Free! Short Movie 3
Haruka tickled mmmm/m

It's a shame that we don't see his laughing face thou.:cry
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5skYgVBcizU

Last edited:
What's going on? Why are they tickling him? And so on...

ANyway thank you!

They were wondering how come Haru never laughs, so they are tickling him to make him laugh.

Here is a more pixelated full video, starting at 2:00
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1igbfdrjVE

Going to stick my head in long enough go say awesome vid, Sam! Love the playful stuff, don't see enough of it, it seems

~K

M/F foot from Weekly Young Magazine 2014-21

I've always wondered why this doesn't happen more often in non-consensual footsie situations.

What's New

12/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back