• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

You know, there WAS no fighting until people decided they had to get the last word in anyway, which is precisely what I was trying to head off. I know everyone wants to get their two cents in, but let's drop it, shall we?

Mommy, daddy, stop fighting! Put those lobsters down! We don't want bloodshed again! You will make little Timmy cry again, unless you find him ONE THOUSAND new scenes.

... ok my little rant is over, carry on. 😛

Easy Solution: We now have a community dropbox.

dropbox.com

Username: [email protected]
Password: kochokocho

Any mainstream pics that I find (not fanart, not hentai), I'll upload here in addition to uploading them on TT. I encourage others to do the same, as it only takes a few seconds.

Easy Solution: We now have a community dropbox.

dropbox.com

Username: [email protected]
Password: kochokocho

Any mainstream pics that I find (not fanart, not hentai), I'll upload here in addition to uploading them on TT. I encourage others to do the same, as it only takes a few seconds.

Wow! I used that site too! 😀

I'm sure we don't need to have this argument for the tenth time in this thread.

I'm not arguing anything and I'm not interested in starting some debate about the implications of sexualizing child characters, what a country should or should not allow or whatever, it's just dumb to complain about not getting enough of the content you want as if it do something. Really I should have just ignored it, that's stupid stubbornness on my part, but am I the only one with misgivings on this new rule here that the admin mentioned? You have to provide the age of the character in question if it's the least bit vague? Putting aside how you know someone will try spamming magical robot vampire dragon girls that transcend time and space and "just happen" to have the body of a prepubescent girl or there will be issue with how much people will be allowed to say "they're 21 because that's how old I say they are in my drawing" it's a real hassle and will end up disallowing probably over half of what's in this section. I don't intend to cause trouble myself but I either see people moving elsewhere to not deal with it or outright ignoring the rule (especially if linking to other sources, which people work around as is, is a violation as well).

Does anyone happen to know what legal developments in the US are being referenced to apparently necessitate this revision to the rules?

I'm not arguing anything and I'm not interested in starting some debate about the implications of sexualizing child characters, what a country should or should not allow or whatever, it's just dumb to complain about not getting enough of the content you want as if it do something. Really I should have just ignored it, that's stupid stubbornness on my part, but am I the only one with misgivings on this new rule here that the admin mentioned? You have to provide the age of the character in question if it's the least bit vague? Putting aside how you know someone will try spamming magical robot vampire dragon girls that transcend time and space and "just happen" to have the body of a prepubescent girl or there will be issue with how much people will be allowed to say "they're 21 because that's how old I say they are in my drawing" it's a real hassle and will end up disallowing probably over half of what's in this section. I don't intend to cause trouble myself but I either see people moving elsewhere to not deal with it or outright ignoring the rule (especially if linking to other sources, which people work around as is, is a violation as well).

Does anyone happen to know what legal developments in the US are being referenced to apparently necessitate this revision to the rules?

Link

Link

It's mainly a precaution - stitch in time and all that.

And granted it's sometimes difficult to pin exact ages on most of these characters. The best advice is that, if you're having doubts, it's probably on the dicey side.

The best advice is that, if you're having doubts, it's probably on the dicey side.

Right. There are responsible ways to approach this development without losing out on any of the content.

The first is to simply post things in the dropbox and say "New stuff added to the dropbox."

The second is do something like this:

"There's an f/m scene in Kodomo no Jikan episode 2 at 4:21."

Tickletheater isn't hosting anything in either case, so it's free from scrutiny. And yes, that is actually a real scene in the example.

I don't understand how works dropbox, can someone explain it to me 🙂 ?
I log into dropbox with Username: [email protected] and Password: kochokocho, but there is nothing. Is there something to do ?

Please welcome Jaynin as a new moderator for this thread/section. We appreciate his support in helping keep the forum a safe, legal, and civil place for sharing and discussion.

Don't you be making in get his shakin' You know he means business then! D:
Congratz Jaynin ^w^

Given these recent court decisions, the forum's rule changes make sense. It's impossible, obviously, to fix an exact "age" for drawn figures, but we can tell when characters are physically developed and when they're not.

Just a reminder to members: the TT forum is not responsible for, and does not control, external resources whose links may appear here. Downloading anything from those links is at your own risk.

Without incurring any obligation, we may, at our sole discretion, block or delete any such link for any reason at any time as described in our general forum rules.

I've updated the dropbox to include most of the mainstream manga that's been posted over the past few years. I haven't added all of the anime scenes, and I don't think we should due to limited storage space combined with their prevalence on Youtube.

It's interesting to note that very few of the 300+ scenes could be considered objectionable even under the current rules. Most of the mainstream stuff is pretty tame, which is great news.

I'm confused about the new rules. Is the cut off age 18 or 21, and is the issue whether they look the age or they are that age in the franchise.

Also what new legal action are the rules based on?

Thanks

im pretty sure the person cant look like theyre underaged.

also heres a quick one from Fire Emblem; 3:38
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgf5TLGvaB8

Attachments

• tickletickletickle.PNG
    tickletickletickle.PNG
    427.1 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back