• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Tickling Arata Saki part 2

Attachments

• tickling_arata__saki__by_ert1989-d4yy7ll.jpg
    tickling_arata__saki__by_ert1989-d4yy7ll.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 82
  • tickling_arata_2__saki__by_ert1989-d4yy7t3.jpg
    tickling_arata_2__saki__by_ert1989-d4yy7t3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 94
  • tickling_arata_3__saki__by_ert1989-d4yy7wv.jpg
    tickling_arata_3__saki__by_ert1989-d4yy7wv.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 132
Ooohhhhhh THAT GUY.

I remember that guy. The artist that made that shit is "ert 199?" (nineteen ninety something. I forget)

He made shitloads more like that featuring girls from various different anime/games. Buuttt his Deviantart account was taken down due to some of his featured characters being underage. I tracked him down using my masterful google powers and asked him what was up. He's over on Pixiv now doing whatever. He told me he's never going to be re-uploading any of his old work. Luckily, I managed to track down and save about 95% of that work.

I asked him whether or not he was okay with me distributing it, but I can't for the life of me remember what his response was, so imma just say I can hook you up if you want me to.

Just dusted off the old tome of ancient history and confirmed the following information: He didn't really give me a solid answer in the first place.
>Could you at least send your old works to me?

Sorry, I won't do it. I must apologise.
Instead I'll show you the YouTube user's address. http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeFootLick/videos
He/she uploaded my works on the video without my consent.
You can see my old works here.
I won't accuse him/her of it.
I'll keep pretending not to notice."

So, I'll take that as validation to upload the file to a few select people.

Btw here is his pixiv page if anyone's interested: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4639178

Just PM me if you're interested in obtaining a copy of my archive.

I've got an archive of his work myself, came with a mass collection RAR a friend randomly sent me XD

I've got an archive of his work myself, came with a mass collection RAR a friend randomly sent me XD

_--_ .... You kids and your random sending of things. Back in my day, we had to WORK for the shit we have.

But nah for reelzies though, imma post the link to the file here just to save ppl the trouble of PMing me.

Aannd the youtube link I just forgot I copied overwrote it. AND I already closed mediafire. I'm not gonn open it again. Yiz just gonn haveta PM me like I stated previously, people who want to get the thing.

M'kay, I got another decent portion of ert1989's work.

I also learned my lesson from loneleykimiko about how annoying it is to upload pictures individually, so I'm going to rely on everyone's ability to unzip a .rar file.
Is the link still active?

Is the link still active?

You must have scrolled WAY far back to quote me on that. I don't even remember that post at all, let alone what link you're talking about.

So the answer is probably no, the link is down.

But I like to be a pal, so I made a new one. Fuck the PMing thing imma just stick it right here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pm7u4pg6ddb4e1t/Ert_archive.rar

Bam. Ther ya go. Ert19whatever's archive. Well... MY archive of HIS shit.

Knock yerselves out.

Actually I just looked it ert1989 tickle. Thank you so much for doing this! actually I just looked it up. Thank you so much for doing this! I been trying to find his art for so long.

Dude somebody posted the rest of that LITERALLY eight posts above you. Seriously go back one page and BAM, there it is.

I have looked, and can indeed confirm that Cryptic's use of "literally" is completely accurate and correct.

'S right there, bro.
You gotta pay attention, or you miss the good stuffs.

I have looked, and can indeed confirm that Cryptic's use of "literally" is completely accurate and correct.

'S right there, bro.
You gotta pay attention, or you miss the good stuffs.

Just like the guy from far cry 4, I'm very particular with my words.

I counted the posts myself before my use of the word "literally" was decided upon.

This is a teased pic of upcoming Moana, that it said they made a teaser scene where the ocean is teasing and tickling her, as I can see her feet tickled! I hope a scene like that will happen when the movie arrives. And there was another teaser pic where the little Moana seems to have her toes tickled by the ocean.

Attachments

• 9522994.jpg
    9522994.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,065
"Is that a threat"

too cute not to post here ;p

Attachments

• tumblr_ni98pbi4bB1sq1twuo1_1280.png
    tumblr_ni98pbi4bB1sq1twuo1_1280.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 142
  • tumblr_ni98pbi4bB1sq1twuo2_1280.png
    tumblr_ni98pbi4bB1sq1twuo2_1280.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 95
  • tumblr_ni98pbi4bB1sq1twuo3_1280.png
    tumblr_ni98pbi4bB1sq1twuo3_1280.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 83
  • tumblr_inline_ni98ld5emH1rlyafg.png
    tumblr_inline_ni98ld5emH1rlyafg.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 151
  • tumblr_inline_ni98lga93H1rlyafg.png
    tumblr_inline_ni98lga93H1rlyafg.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 137
How many episodes is there left for the Fairy Tail Zero saga anime? I really look forward for the cute tickling Lucy's feet scene! If the anime are gonna really do it where the manga didn't like actually giving Lucy the goat licking feet scene!

The anime has cut off the scene where the red head girl used her hair to wash Conna.(if I spelled her name right).

Looks like we got like 3 episodes coming for the famous tickling feet of Lucy from Fairy Tail. Please let this be a longer and cute!

Got bad news. The fairy tail anime is ending next episode.
If and when it will return I dont know.
But it may last till the manga ends.
Instead they seem to be adapting another spinoff.
Sorry everyone. May be another year.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back