• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Thank You!!

This one seems interesting.
"Ultimate chef dad Oishinbo"
Yujin's work that is animated. The middle of the story came out the torture of tickling female assassin. ・・・ Time is of less than 1 minute

If anyone know that movie, could someone find it a post a video?

Last edited:
I know, I've been... deciphering... them bit by bit, but I'm relying on translators.

I've almost found the L-Gaim scene though, someone has all the episodes up on youtube. You can type: 重戦機エルガイム in youtube's search if you want to check them out.

been trying to make a list and check and find where I can see them at as well

Thank You!!

This one seems interesting.
"Ultimate chef dad Oishinbo"
Yujin's work that is animated. The middle of the story came out the torture of tickling female assassin. ・・・ Time is of less than 1 minute

If anyone know that movie, could someone find it a post a video?

I tried goggling it, but only came up with just Oishinbo results and not the whole thing

"GS Graces Battle of the Paradise!" the 1st described scene is just about impossible to find

found 2 if it is worth anything using that site chill provided for the other

http://anime.thehylia.com/downloads/series/ ng-knight-lamune-amp-40

ep.4 20:19-20:26

and 42. "Fatsoーphosphorus and girl I love and courage to pick" a.k.a super pig. its the 2nd part of this one. 40:45-40:50

http://phimtauonline .com/superpig2.aspx

Awesome. There's also a tickle scene in episode 6 of Superpig, when a guy and a girl fall into a pit with a bunch of robot hands. (It should be in the 2nd half of episode 3 on the site you provided.)

Edit: I've been looking for the MAPS scene. I found two scenes from it, but neither one takes place on page 169 like the scene he's describing. (Found on google, btw. I still haven't found any sites with more than a few pages.)

Attachments

• fttkmaps.jpg
    fttkmaps.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 1,602
  • tkmaps2.jpg
    tkmaps2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 1,627
  • tkmaps.jpg
    tkmaps.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 1,694
Last edited:
Last edited:
Nice job as alwaysh chilled. I'll try to keep up.:lol

Maicchingu Machikiko Sensei(ep 32) was is fairly weak. No reaction. and "tickling" through boots.

edit-unfortunately it seems that scene for super pig that you said is not viewable there. Its not uploaded or something. I can go take a look around.

Last edited:
Nice job as alwaysh chilled. I'll try to keep up.:lol

Maicchingu Machikiko Sensei(ep 32) was is fairly weak. No reaction. and "tickling" through boots.

edit-unfortunately it seems that scene for super pig that you said is not viewable there. Its not uploaded or something. I can go take a look around.

Where did you find Machikiko?

And try this for superpig/tonde buurin 6-
http://video.zing.vn /video/clip/tonde-buurin-6.93713.html

Edit: I also added a few other scenes to my previous post.

I can not find the Lady snow blade scan anywhere and the manga is fulley uploaded except for the 2nd part of chapter 9 for some reason.

edit but did manage to find the My dear Marie scene.

ch.10 page 10

Last edited:
What a gold mine you guys have discovered!

I found one from "10 little Gall Force"

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=vH-3dn1qqXE
*/f Starts at 0:35
Wall morphs tentacles that tickles girl from behind

Here's the Dragonquest 4koma scene & a bunch from Magical Taruruto.

What a gold mine you guys have discovered!

I found one from "10 little Gall Force"

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=vH-3dn1qqXE
*/f Starts at 0:35
Wall morphs tentacles that tickles girl from behind

Great find!

It's too bad that a lot of these scenes are from old shows that have faded into obscurity. What's worse, though, is that the guy who made this list in the first place isn't here to help us track them down (I'm sure he'd like this place).

I found a torrent with Dororon Enma-kun in the files, but it's a 30gb file. Unless you have a way to download only certain parts of a torrent, I'd wait until someone finds something more compact.

http://www.nyaatorrents.org /?page=torrentinfo&tid=76324&showfiles=1

Here's Team Magic Circles:

Last edited:
I found a torrent with Dororon Enma-kun in the files, but it's a 30gb file. Unless you have a way to download only certain parts of a torrent, I'd wait until someone finds something more compact.

http://www.nyaatorrents.org /?page=torrentinfo&tid=76324&showfiles=1

Here's Team Magic Circles:

With torrents, you don't have to download the whole thing. Just save the torrent file, load it into your torrent program (such as utorrent) and uncheck
all but the ones you want. Then download.
webmaster joe

With torrents, you don't have to download the whole thing. Just save the torrent file, load it into your torrent program (such as utorrent) and uncheck
all but the ones you want. Then download.
webmaster joe

Ok, that should help then. Unfortunately, my college monitors file sharing, so I can't use torrents. Hopefully another member can take care of this scene. (Should be one of the two volumes of Dororon Enma-kun in the torrent. There should be about three separate tk scenes.)

man I am having the hardest trouble finding anything else.

Well, we got a ton of them so far... I guess we'll have to keep checking sites periodically and see if something comes up.

I'm disappointed that all of the foot tickling ones are pretty impossible to find though. Some of those scenes sound really good. (Side note: Why is it that the only anime/manga I find is on english or italian sites? I didn't find anything from a japanese source... and they'd be the ones to have these old series!)

Well, we got a ton of them so far... I guess we'll have to keep checking sites periodically and see if something comes up.

I'm disappointed that all of the foot tickling ones are pretty impossible to find though. Some of those scenes sound really good. (Side note: Why is it that the only anime/manga I find is on english or italian sites? I didn't find anything from a japanese source... and they'd be the ones to have these old series!)

Yeah me too. I want to see some foot tickling scenes of anime girls. That L-Gaim scene was a disappointment, because that girl was tickled while she has her boot on. Should've been tickled barefooted.

well at least I found an english version of that cutie honey scene

Awesome. And hey, we shouldn't be in too much of a rush. After all, once we find the rest of this stuff, we'll just be hungry for more anyway.

Also, I'm back from college so I'm downloading that Enma-kun torrent. I'm at 82%, but that's from a day or two of waiting. Only 1 seed, and I'm still getting mostly 0.1-2.0kbps, with most of what I've got being from random 1-2mbps spurts.

Still working on that torrent... 83%. I'd be surprised if I could get it up as a Christmas present.

Here's a really cute fanart though: Suou Pavlichenko from Darker than Black. I don't like posting fanart, but this one just fits the character so naturally I couldn't resist. (Found on Danbooru, artist "kanna asuke")

Still working on that torrent... 83%. I'd be surprised if I could get it up as a Christmas present.

Here's a really cute fanart though: Suou Pavlichenko from Darker than Black. I don't like posting fanart, but this one just fits the character so naturally I couldn't resist. (Found on Danbooru, artist "kanna asuke")

That's actually not tickling. It's touching somebody who's leg has fallen asleep, which results in a very uncomfortable sensation. It's a common thing with that sitting style.

Here's the anime version of the Sora no Otoshimono scene posted a while back.

At about 4:00, there are two of them.

http://anime-media.com /sora-no-otoshimono-episode-12/

Ah, cool. They decided to animate it. I just caught up on the scanlations of the manga a while ago. It looks the second tickle is censored though for TV a bit (not too surprised given the original scene). It'll make the DVD-version all the nicer though.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back