• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Ah, cool. They decided to animate it. I just caught up on the scanlations of the manga a while ago. It looks the second tickle is censored though for TV a bit (not too surprised given the original scene). It'll make the DVD-version all the nicer though.

Can you show where the manga ones are? Either previous pages or just a link?

Last edited:
Is the first pic in post number 7 an anime/ manga? Can anyone provide up a name?

The character is an original one to my knowledge (it's somewhat hard to distinguish with that artist since the fanart pieces he's done are made to fit his gigantic chest style amongst other things). It's a fairly generic female kunoichi design though. So it's origin is just that.

I bet this will get some of you enthusiast interested in this manga. In a echi manga about fighting/wrestling the main character's distinct weakness is tickling. sadly this manga only made 1 volume

Last edited:
which scene was that about again? because that one is probably already on Youtube or here

ok so if anyone can find the raw for Ningen Kyouki Katsuo in volume 7 there is suppose to be a long scene.

which scene was that about again? because that one is probably already on Youtube or here

There are two, according to the list. One is the tickling after a card game from episode 2, which is the one we've already seen; the other is a foot/leg tickling scene in episode 3 that hasn't been posted yet.

There are two, according to the list. One is the tickling after a card game from episode 2, which is the one we've already seen; the other is a foot/leg tickling scene in episode 3 that hasn't been posted yet.

I checked. That one is already on youtube. Its been on there for about a month. Its the one where the red head woman uses her feet to tickle the purple haired girl on the sides.

I checked. That one is already on youtube. Its been on there for about a month. Its the one where the red head woman uses her feet to tickle the purple haired girl on the sides.

That's it? I guess I misunderstood the translation.

Thanks, this should save me quite a bit of time, but it's disappointing to know that there's one less foot tickling scene than I thought.

Just wondering, whats the name of the manga that the last two pics where in. The one that only has one volume. I looked through this thread and can't find the name

Here is a link to all 10 volumes of Katsuo in 1 rar file, in french.

megaupload.com/?d=FV3VCHSP

I looked through volume 7 and didnt really see this long scene, just some boob grabbing and general groping, but volume 9 is great for those foot enthusiasts.

Just wondering, whats the name of the manga that the last two pics where in. The one that only has one volume. I looked through this thread and can't find the name

Leona Explosion

Here is a link to all 10 volumes of Katsuo in 1 rar file, in french.

megaupload.com/?d=FV3VCHSP

I looked through volume 7 and didnt really see this long scene, just some boob grabbing and general groping, but volume 9 is great for those foot enthusiasts.

thanks, I'll check and see if its another one.

Either the person was wrong or google can not translate worth shit. I am believing the later. anyway it was acyually volume 6 and pages 58-59. a decent amount of panels. enjoy

Aye, its the first one I actually managed to find, I was looking for torrents for ages on google in RAW format, but I noticed a thread saying that it had all been translated into french, so I started looking at google.fr and searching "katsuo l'arme humaine tome 7" but they were all links like amazon and that. after getting annoyed from trying all these complicated search terms into foreign websites I just french googled "katsuo scan" as a last attempt, and lo and behold I had a megaupload link at the top for all 10 volumes.

I have had a look at that list, and the translation is pretty bad, hard to understand what is what, but it is better than nothing and I bet we will decipher it sooner or later.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back