• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Anyone found new tickling scenes from that new list?

There was tickling scene on this anime Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3. Can someone find it?

Last edited:
Anyone found new tickling scenes from that new list?

There was tickling scene on this anime Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3. Can someone find it?

We already found that one (it was on the previous list).

Anyway you have to be patient. We've collectively found more in the past few months than we have in some years, but we can't post new scenes if they can't be found online.

As long as I'm posting... you'd think that the people who went through the trouble of making these lists would have saved the clips like we are. I guess there's no equivalent of vBulletin in Japan... They could've at least posted the clips on youtube/nicovideo.

Edit: Here's a scene from Kimi ni Todoke-

Edit2: Its also a few minutes into this episode-
http://www.watchanimeon.com/ kimi-ni-todoke-episode-8/

Last edited:
Check this out:
http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=VsJ

This is the 22nd thread on this "unkar" board discussing tickling. Moreover, they're aware of tickletheater and are actually discussing what they've found on this site (like the Cackling Cave game, etc.)

If anyone knows Japanese or is familiar with this site, maybe we could ask them if they have the scenes we're looking for. Good idea?

I have absolutely no idea what this title is

2 Enter The story of the sword (in Nico Nico "萌Eyo sword" comes out in)

Just saw you message and had a quick google session, the anime is called "Kidou Shinsengumi CR萌Eyo sword" or better known as "Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Ken" on the anime news network.

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5465

13 episodes in all, and lookie! all 13 episodes up on anilinkz for us to search through.

anilinkz.com/search/anilinkz/kidou/

Bleh, ignore all that. thought I recognised those characters, its this clip in youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_WanU-NN9M

Last edited:
Check this out:
http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=VsJ

This is the 22nd thread on this "unkar" board discussing tickling. Moreover, they're aware of tickletheater and are actually discussing what they've found on this site (like the Cackling Cave game, etc.)

If anyone knows Japanese or is familiar with this site, maybe we could ask them if they have the scenes we're looking for. Good idea?

Oh lol.

Someone on the board linked to my + game.
Calling it pedophile fetish for some of the monster girls included.

Fyi I actually tried avoiding adding monsters that were deemed too young as well as add new monsters.
TMF also has a policy on not having under 18 ticklees.

A message to our Japanese visitors watching.

And btw, Frogman volume 2 comes out February 26 2010... so we've got a bit of a wait ahead of us. Hopefully someone posts the missing chapters before then.

We already found that one (it was on the previous list).

Anyway you have to be patient. We've collectively found more in the past few months than we have in some years, but we can't post new scenes if they can't be found online.

As long as I'm posting... you'd think that the people who went through the trouble of making these lists would have saved the clips like we are. I guess there's no equivalent of vBulletin in Japan... They could've at least posted the clips on youtube/nicovideo.

Edit: Here's a scene from Kimi ni Todoke-

Edit2: Its also a few minutes into this episode-
http://www.watchanimeon.com/ kimi-ni-todoke-episode-8/

And it is a pretty cool manga too...I forgot all abou those 2 scenes.

This is so cool! I've been lurking here for a bit, but when I saw this I really wanted to ask for a translation! Can anyone do it?
Thanks! :]

Well I got it from mangahelpers, so they'll probably translate it eventually. I don't think anyone here knows Japanese.

This is so cool! I've been lurking here for a bit, but when I saw this I really wanted to ask for a translation! Can anyone do it?
Thanks! :]

I'm not the best in Japanese (I'm still learning by myself), and I'm particulary still no good with reading, but here's what I can get there:
First page:
Boy: "Aita(?)-san isn't going to go easy on me - totally different from Haruka-chan"
"If I don't do something I'm gonna diiiee"
Girl: "That's good, Michiru. That painful look"
"The type that gets better as you push it..." "If that's how it is, I, too..."
"Won't ease up!"

Page 2:
Boy: Uooooh! Girl: Ky, Kyaaah!
Girl: "Wha, what's this, all of a sudden?!"
Boy: "It's not suddenly!" "E... erm..."

Page 3:
Girl: "What is it?"
Boy: "Co... coochie coo..."
Girl: "Ahahahahah!! Quit it, Michiru" "That tickles!!"
"I'm really ticklish on my soles!!"
Boy: "Nice... Aita(?)-san laughed"

Page 4:
Brunette: "That's great." "They seems to be getting along and training well"
Blond: "Huh. Is that so?"

Page 5:
"Ahaha wait, Michiru" "Stop it already!!"
"Seriously, Michiru, I'm really gonna get mad" "Not, not there"
"Ha... ah..." "I said not there...."

I'm pretty much sure that's what it says. Hope it helps C:

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back