• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

I'm not the best in Japanese (I'm still learning by myself), and I'm particulary still no good with reading, but here's what I can get there:
First page:
Boy: "Aita(?)-san isn't going to go easy on me - totally different from Haruka-chan"
"If I don't do something I'm gonna diiiee"
Girl: "That's good, Michiru. That painful look"
"The type that gets better as you push it..." "If that's how it is, I, too..."
"Won't ease up!"

Page 2:
Boy: Uooooh! Girl: Ky, Kyaaah!
Girl: "Wha, what's this, all of a sudden?!"
Boy: "It's not suddenly!" "E... erm..."

Page 3:
Girl: "What is it?"
Boy: "Co... coochie coo..."
Girl: "Ahahahahah!! Quit it, Michiru" "That tickles!!"
"I'm really ticklish on my soles!!"
Boy: "Nice... Aita(?)-san laughed"

Page 4:
Brunette: "That's great." "They seems to be getting along and training well"
Blond: "Huh. Is that so?"

Page 5:
"Ahaha wait, Michiru" "Stop it already!!"
"Seriously, Michiru, I'm really gonna get mad" "Not, not there"
"Ha... ah..." "I said not there...."

I'm pretty much sure that's what it says. Hope it helps C:

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! The dialogue is great!! :]]]

Excellent Job Ehllychan. I hope we can use your services more in the near future.

Excellent Job Ehllychan. I hope we can use your services more in the near future.

Glad to help. Haven't been having time to draw tickling art (school's restarted, got work too, and gotta do the housework since my parents are both working now), so I'm glad if I can contribute with something else that doesn't require as much free time.
I'm not very good with kanji though, but as long as it's possible for me, feel free to ask for a translation.

Also, about those lists, I just really don't have time to go through them all, but if there's any entry you're particularly having trouble with, let me know 🙂

Very much appreciated. I have no art request, so no problems there. But when I do I will be sure to ask you. I will take Chilled's advice for the time being and take a break. This past month in a half or so we probably got close to half the list by now.

Actually, I do have someting I want translated.
I want to know if it's tickling or not.

I'll upload more if it is.

Actually, I do have someting I want translated.
I want to know if it's tickling or not.

I'll upload more if it is.

This has furigana so it's no problem at all to translate.
I'll just write the lines in the order of the bubbles, since I dunno character names and such.

"Ah, my sword!"
"Taru! I'm gonna save you now!" "Wait! Thief!"
SFX for laughing on top of Taru "Ooh!"
"What should I do?" "Give it back-!" "I should be able to find a weak point looking at it's features"
"That guy only has one eye..." "One eye." "One eye......"
"That's right. This world is the world my dad made."
"But if you only have the supporting eye, you lose the sense of distance, and there'll be a lot more blind spots too" "Well, if it's not someone who can sense presences like me, you can just get close from behind and knock 'em off in a hit"
"Get close from behind... Can it really be defeated that easily?"

As you can see, you can't tell 100% from this page if it's tickling or not, but it probably does involve it.
Hope it helped you.

Hmmm. Well looking at the other pages I got with me it might not mention it either.

Oh well.

EDIT: I got another one. But the translation is mainly on where the manga's from. Here it is.

Here's a comment that came with it.
虎向ひゅうら「せくしょん忍」
です。

The 2nd manga pic has a title 詳細お願いします
And a comment: ボンボンで連載していたやわらか忍法帖SOSではないかと

Last edited:
Hmmm. Well looking at the other pages I got with me it might not mention it either.

Oh well.

EDIT: I got another one. But the translation is mainly on where the manga's from. Here it is.

Here's a comment that came with it.
虎向ひゅうら「せくしょん忍」
です。

The 2nd manga pic has a title 詳細お願いします
And a comment: ボンボンで連載していたやわらか忍法帖SOSではないかと

Huh, First of all I'm kind of lsot in what exactly do you need translations for. The text, the pages, everything, or what? I'll just assume it's everything though.
Second, I'm not gonna ask for a please because I said myself I would help out with that whenever I could, but would it really hurt to say a simple thank you before you go around "do this for me too?"

That pointed out, here's what I could get from what you asked this time:

First comment: Konata Hyuura (artist's name here's their blog in case anyone wants to check it out) [Section endurance, maybe? It's hard to tell because Sekushyon is written in hiragana, but I think that's it...]

Second picture title: Details please
Comment: Seriously, I can't make much sense of this. I can read the words, but I can't get what they mean there.

The first page you posted:
"Kyahahaha!" "That tickles~~!" "Are you putting the blame on tickling!?" "Uwah!"
"Ha" "Aha"
"Ha, kaha" "It's... terrible..."
"Haa" "Ha" "Haa"
"Mari~~~!" "Ah" "An" "Princess~~~! Hold on!" "Are you okay, Ninja Club~~~?"

The second one (The frame with the girl, which is the only clearly visible one):
"A~~n, yaahn!!" "Stop it, ahahah" "It tickles~~~<3"

Hope it helps with something, since I could really figure out what exactly did you want to know :/

Huh, First of all I'm kind of lsot in what exactly do you need translations for. The text, the pages, everything, or what? I'll just assume it's everything though.
Second, I'm not gonna ask for a please because I said myself I would help out with that whenever I could, but would it really hurt to say a simple thank you before you go around "do this for me too?"

You'll have to excuse the persistent requests, it isn't every day that a community member offers to translate and does it so quickly as well. We definitely appreciate your help, its very exciting to learn the meaning behind these scenes.

That said, I hope you don't mind looking at one final scene for me. Not the whole thing, but perhaps just the title in the upper-left corner? I'll even say please.

Attachments

• 214.1127379003.jpg
    214.1127379003.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 971

That pointed out, here's what I could get from what you asked this time:

First comment: Konata Hyuura (artist's name here's their blog in case anyone wants to check it out) [Section endurance, maybe? It's hard to tell because Sekushyon is written in hiragana, but I think that's it...]

Second picture title: Details please
Comment: Seriously, I can't make much sense of this. I can read the words, but I can't get what they mean there.

The first page you posted:
"Kyahahaha!" "That tickles~~!" "Are you putting the blame on tickling!?" "Uwah!"
"Ha" "Aha"
"Ha, kaha" "It's... terrible..."
"Haa" "Ha" "Haa"
"Mari~~~!" "Ah" "An" "Princess~~~! Hold on!" "Are you okay, Ninja Club~~~?"

The second one (The frame with the girl, which is the only clearly visible one):

Hope it helps with something, since I could really figure out what exactly did you want to know :/

My apologies. I was trying to find out from those comments what the manga pages belonged to. And by the translation it showed the names but google isn't that accurate at translating as real translators.

Excellent work Ehlly. I also have a request, but I'll save it for later this week.

You'll have to excuse the persistent requests, it isn't every day that a community member offers to translate and does it so quickly as well. We definitely appreciate your help, its very exciting to learn the meaning behind these scenes.

That said, I hope you don't mind looking at one final scene for me. Not the whole thing, but perhaps just the title in the upper-left corner? I'll even say please.

If you guys don't mind the possible waiting period when I get really busy, don't worry about it C: I offered, after all.

To the translation. I'm sorry, but I can't I can't read lot of words because the page is really small. For someone who isn't fluent like me, kanji that small are pretty much impossible to read :/ If you have a bigger version I can certainly do it though.
I can give you the bigger picture though. That girl is just skipping class in the infirmary pretending she has a headache. The nurse knows she's not really sick. When the girl suddenly starts laughing the nurse gets worried she might actually have something (for some reason), but the girl says she's really just skipping class. There really doesn't seem to be anything explaining who is that guy, why is he there, or why does he just suddenly start tickling the girl's foot :/
Sorry, that's all I could get there.

My apologies. I was trying to find out from those comments what the manga pages belonged to. And by the translation it showed the names but google isn't that accurate at translating as real translators.

I see. Sorry for not being able to help too much there :/
I'm a beginner self-learner, so things that involves names are actually harder to translate, since you can't really tell if it's a word or expression you're not familiar with yet or the title of something...

Excellent work Ehlly. I also have a request, but I'll save it for later this week.

Thanks C:
Go ahead if you want. The weekend is when I have more free time, and I'll just do it when I get the time to come see it, so you can post right away if you want.

I just wanted to add that "Iya" is an actual Japanese term to denote dissatisfaction with something, generally used as a term of refusal or disapproval. "Iyan" is a casual way of saying "Iya no~", where "no" is being used here to stress emotion with the sentence and is often used by females [though it's usually used to connect nouns].

As such, "iyan~" here is a 'cute' way for her to say that she doesn't want to be tickled.

Thanks C:
Go ahead if you want. The weekend is when I have more free time, and I'll just do it when I get the time to come see it, so you can post right away if you want.

Very well, they will be posted. Thank you in advance.

I always wanted to know what this was all about. Uh whole pages if you can. If not then just the bubbles.

I just wanted to add that "Iya" is an actual Japanese term to denote dissatisfaction with something, generally used as a term of refusal or disapproval. "Iyan" is a casual way of saying "Iya no~", where "no" is being used here to stress emotion with the sentence and is often used by females [though it's usually used to connect nouns].

As such, "iyan~" here is a 'cute' way for her to say that she doesn't want to be tickled.

Awesome help. All help is well appreciated. I hope we might get your help as well.

Attachments

• T2_ib4f.jpg
    T2_ib4f.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 1,055
  • T1_ib4f.jpg
    T1_ib4f.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • T3_ib4f.jpg
    T3_ib4f.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 1,103
Very well, they will be posted. Thank you in advance.

I always wanted to know what this was all about. Uh whole pages if you can. If not then just the bubbles.

Huh, I'm a bit confused as to what is there to translate besides the speech bubbles... Unless you mean sfx, but it's just sfx for tickling mostly, and some for moving or hitting. If you can explain to me what else is missing, I'll do it if I can.

Anyways, for now, I`ll see what I can do about the dialogue in the bubbles.
Page 1:
"Ah, Ahi" "To do this to the spread stomach and armpit... ahyah"
"Ahahahaha" "And to the left ribcage too, what skill..."
"Which one is the next!?" "Hi!"
"Aah!"

Page 2:
"Tickling Ninja Arts, Shinoshikaibaku (sorry, but I can't make up a translated name for the skill)" "Hi---yaahahahaha"
"Gyahihihi" "Aaah, getting the soles of the feet with such a slodi incapacitating technique..."
"Like I'd let you escape" "Hii"
"Kyaah" "Ah, aaaaaaah"

Page 3:
"Secret Tickling Art!" "Manguri-kaeshi (to those who don't know, that is the name of a famous sexual stance. The one the ninja girl is forcing the gueisha into)"
"Iya--hahahahahaha, to be tickled in such an embarrassing pose" "Gyahahahahaha" "It is said that that night 3 laughing voices echoed endlessly from the village inside the fortress (sorry, can't make up the last word very well) "

Here's Seikon no Qwaser 3, f/f sides at about 14:15.

http://anime-media.com/ seikon-no-qwaser-episode-3/

nice job as always chilled. How your able to get the correct title from the google translation is a mystery to me.

Huh, I'm a bit confused as to what is there to translate besides the speech bubbles... Unless you mean sfx, but it's just sfx for tickling mostly, and some for moving or hitting. If you can explain to me what else is missing, I'll do it if I can.

Anyways, for now, I`ll see what I can do about the dialogue in the bubbles.
Page 1:
"Ah, Ahi" "To do this to the spread stomach and armpit... ahyah"
"Ahahahaha" "And to the left ribcage too, what skill..."
"Which one is the next!?" "Hi!"
"Aah!"

Page 2:
"Tickling Ninja Arts, Shinoshikaibaku (sorry, but I can't make up a translated name for the skill)" "Hi---yaahahahaha"
"Gyahihihi" "Aaah, getting the soles of the feet with such a slodi incapacitating technique..."
"Like I'd let you escape" "Hii"
"Kyaah" "Ah, aaaaaaah"

Page 3:
"Secret Tickling Art!" "Manguri-kaeshi (to those who don't know, that is the name of a famous sexual stance. The one the ninja girl is forcing the gueisha into)"
"Iya--hahahahahaha, to be tickled in such an embarrassing pose" "Gyahahahahaha" "It is said that that night 3 laughing voices echoed endlessly from the village inside the fortress (sorry, can't make up the last word very well) "

aw thank you thank you thank you Ehlly! I have been wondering that for the longest. I did mean the whole page so yes. That was the only one I really wanted to know, so I do not have anymore.

I forgot about this manga. Wanted it translated before.

Manners extreme...manners.:mad

Here's new (?) stuff. I know the first is from Sailor Moon, but I don't know about the rest.
Edit: Sorry, that's "Sailor V" in the first one, apparently.

Last edited:
What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back