• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Can anybody indetify this, please? And ehlly could you please translate everything on those panels please.

Isn't that Touhou? I'm not completely familiar with it, since I never played it, but I think it is. And I'm off to class now, but I'll try to translate it when I come back, or tomorrow if something comes up. Later.

curious for a translation on this pic and/or what is going on and if there is anymore to it. I love the detail with this manga and I just love that concept of tickling with the suction cups thingies attaching to her armpits. Literally no escape lol. Anyway, enjoy!

Yeah i've been wanting to know what this manga was from too. And a translation too perhaps.

I think I may have found the uncensored version. I wont say where but i'm downloading it now.

If I have trouble i'll send the link for someone else to do it.

EDIT: My mistake might not be. nvm.

EDIT2: Wait! I found it! It's on NicoVideo but I found the uncensored version none the less! And guess what? It's another mm/f with it! though not that much reaction as the first girl.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/ watch/sm9623517
starts at 8:50

Is the video still up?

I'm registered but the link just takes me to a screen with japanese writing and a dancing box with AT written on it.

Okay, here I am. Sorry for the wait, guys, had some stuff I had to do.

So, first, the translation to the Touhou 4 komas that Tickler Dae posted yesterday. The first one (on the right) has nothing o do with tickling, but I might as well translate it too anyway.
I don't know the names of the characters, though, so the translation might be a bit confusing. Sorry if it is. Just read each line as each one of the speech bubbles and each paragraph as each one of the frames, like usual;

(Right 4-panel)
"Okay, today is our excursion, everybody come after me!" // "Wait, wait! You guys, come back!!"
"As the word suggests, in an excursion you're supposed to use your feet to go somewhere far!" (Excursion (ensoku) is written as 遠足, the first character meaning "far" and the second meaning "legs" or "feet") // Text near the girl in the right: "You can't fly!" // "I can't read stuff like kanji." (As you probably notice, she does speak only with hiragana, so it makes sense, I guess)
"Then it'd be fine if they just used their feet while flying, right?" // "T-that's it!!"
"Eh? Is this some kind of ritual?!"

(Left 4-panel, the part with the tickling)
"So you say I'm bragging about being the strongest?" // "Then I'll teach you about the power of the illusion village"
"Gyaaah! Pervert!!"
"Buhahahahahaho-!!"
"Teacher, lately, Charuno-chan's sexual harassment's being really cruel." // SFX in the back: "Coochie coo!"" "Stop it!" // "Huh? I wonder who did she get influenced by this time."

Hope it's understandable enough.

curious for a translation on this pic and/or what is going on and if there is anymore to it. I love the detail with this manga and I just love that concept of tickling with the suction cups thingies attaching to her armpits. Literally no escape lol. Anyway, enjoy!

Unfortunately, I have no idea what is it from, but it seems the girl with the light-colored hair is named Faith (the other girl called her Faith-san), and as for translation, there isn't much to translate because the girl is just screaming, and in the last panel, moaning and breathing hard.
It's one of those scenes where it's hard to know for sure if there's actually any tickling, but doesn't really seem like it.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what is it from, but it seems the girl with the light-colored hair is named Faith (the other girl called her Faith-san), and as for translation, there isn't much to translate because the girl is just screaming, and in the last panel, moaning and breathing hard.
It's one of those scenes where it's hard to know for sure if there's actually any tickling, but doesn't really seem like it.

It's from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, and the character's name is Fate.

Okay checking all mangas of this and finding all of them have the same eye styles and not the style in this comic page means it's a doujin.

EDIT: You guys better keep an eye out for this new page:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/ pmwiki.php/Main/TickleTorture
Or better yet, add to it!

Last edited:
ahhww dang. So it's not part of the actual manga, and not even sure if it's tickling. I thought those characters indicated laughter, i cant imagine how that wouldn't tickle. Oh well, I'd love to see something like that with tickling anime art in general. The detail was great and the way the things attached to her armpits was pretty well done, with the curves and such. I'm kind of a big armpit fan sometimes, not all the time, but since I want to always be contributing, here's another cute armpit pic that may be somewhere on this thread already.

Attachments

• brush.jpg
    brush.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 524
Okay checking all mangas of this and finding all of them have the same eye styles and not the style in this comic page means it's a doujin.

EDIT: You guys better keep an eye out for this new page:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/ pmwiki.php/Main/TickleTorture
Or better yet, add to it!

It said something about Paper Mario, Princess Peach gets tickled. could someone post a link to that?

Okay, here I am. Sorry for the wait, guys, had some stuff I had to do.

So, first, the translation to the Touhou 4 komas that Tickler Dae posted yesterday. The first one (on the right) has nothing o do with tickling, but I might as well translate it too anyway.
I don't know the names of the characters, though, so the translation might be a bit confusing. Sorry if it is. Just read each line as each one of the speech bubbles and each paragraph as each one of the frames, like usual;

(Right 4-panel)
"Okay, today is our excursion, everybody come after me!" // "Wait, wait! You guys, come back!!"
"As the word suggests, in an excursion you're supposed to use your feet to go somewhere far!" (Excursion (ensoku) is written as 遠足, the first character meaning "far" and the second meaning "legs" or "feet") // Text near the girl in the right: "You can't fly!" // "I can't read stuff like kanji." (As you probably notice, she does speak only with hiragana, so it makes sense, I guess)
"Then it'd be fine if they just used their feet while flying, right?" // "T-that's it!!"
"Eh? Is this some kind of ritual?!"

(Left 4-panel, the part with the tickling)
"So you say I'm bragging about being the strongest?" // "Then I'll teach you about the power of the illusion village"
"Gyaaah! Pervert!!"
"Buhahahahahaho-!!"
"Teacher, lately, Charuno-chan's sexual harassment's being really cruel." // SFX in the back: "Coochie coo!"" "Stop it!" // "Huh? I wonder who did she get influenced by this time."

Hope it's understandable enough.

ah, thank you.

It's from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, and the character's name is Fate.

And thank you for the additional assist.

Dororon Enma-kun, from the first list.

She's got bees in her cloths, and it apparently tickles.

Edit: I found it here- http://www.rawscans.com /index.php?series

This is the best site I've come across for finding obscure series, so lets look for the remaining manga scenes here.

Boys Be... -vol 25 (?)

Spiritual Energy NO Boy

Maps -volume 4

Last edited:
Thank you so much for finding this. I found some in Maps: The next sheet Vol 4.

EDIT: And all the scenes of Lilith Vol 1.

Last edited:
Heh. Go Nagai always seems to know what we like. Thanks for finding those.

Thank you so much for finding this. I found some in Maps: The next sheet Vol 4.

EDIT: And all the scenes of Lilith Vol 1.

Yeah, the Maps: Next Sheet ones were already posted a while back, but I'm hoping that someone will re-upload the original Maps series.

Edit: Here's the rest of that Maps scene and more from Enma-kun.

Last edited:
give me a list of correctly translated titles and I would be more then happy to look through them.

give me a list of correctly translated titles and I would be more then happy to look through them.

I'd like one of those too! Thankfully, sometimes you can just pick out a word or two from the title listed and look for it on the rawscans directory.

This scene from Totsugeki! Pappara-Tai is a good example, since if you searched for the translated title, "Pappara Corps Assault!" you wouldn't find anything. Searching for just "Pappara", however, gets you the manga.

Also, Boys Be Season 2, vol.8. We still need the foot-tickling scene from the original.

Edit:More from vol.15

Last edited:
I'd like one of those too! Thankfully, sometimes you can just pick out a word or two from the title listed and look for it on the rawscans directory.

This scene from Totsugeki! Pappara-Tai is a good example, since if you searched for the translated title, "Pappara Corps Assault!" you wouldn't find anything. Searching for just "Pappara", however, gets you the manga.

Also, Boys Be Season 2, vol.8. We still need the foot-tickling scene from the original.

Edit:More from vol.15

Hope we get the foot tickling scene on Boys Be 2. I wonder if we are going to get the Anime series of Boys Be season 2?

Hope we get the foot tickling scene on Boys Be 2. I wonder if we are going to get the Anime series of Boys Be season 2?

Its not in Boys Be 2, its in the original Boys Be... Volume 25 I think. Its tough to find though (the series was licensed and being published in America, but was dropped before they got to volume 25).

Also here's one from Letter Bee 19:

F/M, foot, from 5:40

http://www.watchanimeon.com/ letter-bee-episode-19

Last edited:
What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back