• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Yeah, the Maps: Next Sheet ones were already posted a while back, but I'm hoping that someone will re-upload the original Maps series.

Edit: Here's the rest of that Maps scene and more from Enma-kun.

There's more in that Maps next sheet volume where that came from

Its not in Boys Be 2, its in the original Boys Be... Volume 25 I think. Its tough to find though (the series was licensed and being published in America, but was dropped before they got to volume 25).

Also here's one from Letter Bee 19:

F/M, foot, from 5:40

http://www.watchanimeon.com/ letter-bee-episode-19

I wished it was a girl. I hope you find more anime girls tickled with foot tickled.

I wished it was a girl. I hope you find more anime girls tickled with foot tickled.

Well Lag looks a lot like a girl. I mean... use MS paint to draw some little boobies on there and its pretty much the same.

On the bright side, we haven't found the foot-tickling scenes from "I'll Make a habit of it" episode 26 and "OKAWARI-BOY Starzan S" episode 21... so keep an eye out.

Well Lag looks a lot like a girl. I mean... use MS paint to draw some little boobies on there and its pretty much the same.

On the bright side, we haven't found the foot-tickling scenes from "I'll Make a habit of it" episode 26 and "OKAWARI-BOY Starzan S" episode 21... so keep an eye out.

too true!

I can't wait to see those.

My method for mangas/anime have always been to take the original language text, search, and just translate the page. It works 99% of the time

http://www.nicovideo.jp/ watch/sm7402636

This one's from Quiz Magic Academy 6.
Starts at 3:23 at least that's what one of the texts on the right said.
I do see the word "tickles" and laughing alot but unless someone can translate this I dunno what's going on.

I found a new f/f foot-tickling scene. Its from The Adventures of Renifu (レニフィルの冒険), a manga serialized in Shonen GAG King from 1994-1997. Or so the japanese wikipedia article says.

The problem is, obviously, that I can't find the rest of it anywhere. And I'm pretty sure that Renifu would translate to something like Lenith (Valkyrie Profile? I doubt it).

Here's the exact info on the scene:
ブコフでレニフィルの冒険というGAG王のコミックスをゲットしたらくすぐりシーンがあったぞ
ダークエルフの剣士が木に大の字大また開きで磔にされて、ブーツを脱がされて素足をくすぐられてた
「言う!なんでも言うからやめて!」とお決まりのセリフで悶絶コマもあった
と書くとすごいエロいと期待してしまうだろうが、あいにく15年前のマンガだ

Edit: The girl's name is Sylka, here's a pic.

Last edited:
I found a new f/f foot-tickling scene. Its from The Adventures of Renifu (レニフィルの冒険), a manga serialized in Monthly shonen GAG from 1994-1997. Or so the japanese wikipedia article says.

The problem is, obviously, that I can't find the rest of it anywhere. And I'm pretty sure that Renifu would translate to something like Lenith (Valkyrie Profile? I doubt it).

Here's the exact info on the scene:
ブコフでレニフィルの冒険というGAG王のコミックスをゲットしたらくすぐりシーンがあったぞ
ダークエルフの剣士が木に大の字大また開きで磔にされて、ブーツを脱がされて素足をくすぐられてた
「言う!なんでも言うからやめて!」とお決まりのセリフで悶絶コマもあった
と書くとすごいエロいと期待してしまうだろうが、あいにく15年前のマンガだ

Edit: The girl's name is Sylka, here's a pic.

I think I got this one translated well...I just used a site that helps me translate many native language:

Translation: Ì Ì º Þ Renifiru adventure in a GAG been crucified in large open-eagled to a tree and the Dark Elf swordsman scene was tickling'll Get When King Comics, was tickled bare feet've been packing off the boots, "says! Spare say anything! "in the hope that they will write great erotic Ito also had standing frame and lesbian couples in the dialogue, but unfortunately 15 years ago in Comics

I finally found MAPS & Boys Be...

This site has 1,000+ raw manga, so be sure to look for the rest of the scenes here! (register first!)

http://animeraider. forumotion.com/-f2/

Hey I've seen that before but not in clean. Wow. I never thought there be a tickling machine for something like that. Is there such thing as that? That girl looks like she is having fun.

Could someone translate that page?

I think I got this one translated well...I just used a site that helps me translate many native language:

Translation: Ì Ì º Þ Renifiru adventure in a GAG been crucified in large open-eagled to a tree and the Dark Elf swordsman scene was tickling'll Get When King Comics, was tickled bare feet've been packing off the boots, "says! Spare say anything! "in the hope that they will write great erotic Ito also had standing frame and lesbian couples in the dialogue, but unfortunately 15 years ago in Comics

Yeah, I got this same translation on google, but unfortunately I still haven't found any mention of the manga on an English site. Either I haven't found the right name, or its entirely unknown in the US.

What I do know is that the pic I provided is only the bottom half of a page, and you can see a bit of her laughing at the very right. This means that the scene is at least 2 pages, so lets work to get the full picture. Its almost definitely in volume 1 of the series.

Been having great trouble finding those StarzanS and Chou Kuseninarisou scenes. Chou Kuseninarisou is on youtube up to only episode 16 and there is no sign of it anywhere else. need to find some kind of anime RAW site similar to these manga ones.

Been having great trouble finding those StarzanS and Chou Kuseninarisou scenes. Chou Kuseninarisou is on youtube up to only episode 16 and there is no sign of it anywhere else. need to find some kind of anime RAW site similar to these manga ones.

Those ones are tough, but as I've posted in the past, the people on bbspink have everything we want.
http://translate.google.com/transla...irefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Ku

The thread above contains the clips we're looking for, but all the links are expired.

All we need is the correct way to ask "Could you please post..." in Japanese. I'll do the rest. It has to be grammatically correct (unlike what you'd get from an online translator), because I think our chances are better if they don't know we're foreigners.

Hmm, thats gonna be a toughie. we might have to make a post in another section of this forum to see if we can get any aid from anyone that can speak japanese.

Hey I've seen that before but not in clean. Wow. I never thought there be a tickling machine for something like that. Is there such thing as that? That girl looks like she is having fun.

Could someone translate that page?

Translation of that page (the middle one)

"Katayama-kun, will you try it out too?" // "Ah, no, I'll pass."
"What is this one?" // "Ah, that's a machine to massage the feet."
"It feels good."
"Kyaah- It feels good, but it tickles!"
"Ku..."
"Uh... Somehow... She's incredibly cute..."

It's not a tickling machine, but it tickles. And she is enjoying it, but not exactly the tickling. Hope that helped you C:

Those ones are tough, but as I've posted in the past, the people on bbspink have everything we want.
http://translate.google.com/transla...irefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Ku

The thread above contains the clips we're looking for, but all the links are expired.

All we need is the correct way to ask "Could you please post..." in Japanese. I'll do the rest. It has to be grammatically correct (unlike what you'd get from an online translator), because I think our chances are better if they don't know we're foreigners.

I might be able to help you out with that. Just tell me exactly what you want to say there and I'll try to write it out in Japanese for you.

Last edited:
I might be able to help you out with that. Just tell me exactly what you want to say there and I'll try to write it out in Japanese for you.

"Could someone please post the tickling scenes from I'll Make a Habit of it ep.26 and Starzan S ep.21?"

And then maybe "Thank you!" if they post it, which is what we all owe you for the help Ehllychan.

くすぐりシーン- Tickle scene

OKAWARI-BOY スターザンS 第21話 -Starzan S ep.21

超くせになりそう 第26話 -I'll Make a Habit of it ep.26

"Could someone please post the tickling scenes from I'll Make a Habit of it ep.26 and Starzan S ep.21?"

And then maybe "Thank you!" if they post it, which is what we all owe you for the help Ehllychan.

くすぐりシーン- Tickle scene

OKAWARI-BOY スターザンS 第21話 -Starzan S ep.21

超くせになりそう 第26話 -I'll Make a Habit of it ep.26

How's this:

上のリンクは利いていないようです。誰かが改めてOKAWARI-BOY スターザンS 第21話と超くせになりそう 第26話のくすぐりシーンを書き込んでくれませんか?
ありがとうございます。

"The links posted before doesn't seem to be working. Could someone post the tickling scenes from Starzan S ep.21 and I'll Make a Habit of it ep.26 again, please?
Thank you very much."

And here's your thanks for later: ありがとうございました!

Hopefully they'll be nice and post it for us C: Or at least reply.

How's this:

上のリンクは利いていないようです。誰かが改めてOKAWARI-BOY スターザンS 第21話と超くせになりそう 第26話のくすぐりシーンを書き込んでくれませんか?
ありがとうございます。

"The links posted before doesn't seem to be working. Could someone post the tickling scenes from Starzan S ep.21 and I'll Make a Habit of it ep.26 again, please?
Thank you very much."

And here's your thanks for later: ありがとうございました!

Hopefully they'll be nice and post it for us C: Or at least reply.

Perfect, I'll get right on it.

And ありがとうございました!

Edit: For some reason, it isn't letting me post. It brings me to a screen about copyrights and such, so maybe it detects that we're asking for episodes (that's some pretty impressive technology), or maybe posting from the US doesn't work.

I know I've done this on similar boards before... I'll keep everyone updated.

Last edited:
Perfect, I'll get right on it.

And ありがとうございました!

Edit: For some reason, it isn't letting me post. It brings me to a screen about copyrights and such, so maybe it detects that we're asking for episodes (that's some pretty impressive technology), or maybe posting from the US doesn't work.

I know I've done this on similar boards before... I'll keep everyone updated.

I don't quite understand what are you doing and what problem are you getting. Were are you posting? Some other thread? Making a new one, maybe? I don't really understand how that channel works, just that you can't post anymore in that thread because it's reached 1000 messages...

Maybe I could help with the page you're getting if you help me get where to try posting.
And if the problem is posting from the US, maybe they'll let Brazil, who knows?

I don't quite understand what are you doing and what problem are you getting. Were are you posting? Some other thread? Making a new one, maybe? I don't really understand how that channel works, just that you can't post anymore in that thread because it's reached 1000 messages...

Maybe I could help with the page you're getting if you help me get where to try posting.
And if the problem is posting from the US, maybe they'll let Brazil, who knows?

This is the thread:
http://yomi.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/ascii2d/1258981398/l50

All you have to do is write a name in the "名前:" box and the message in the text box. I don't think you have to register or anything (since email is optional), so I can't see what the issue is.

This is the thread:
http://yomi.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/ascii2d/1258981398/l50

All you have to do is write a name in the "名前:" box and the message in the text box. I don't think you have to register or anything (since email is optional), so I can't see what the issue is.

I guess it's not gonna work after all. It seems you can't write on that board outside of Japan, and for that you'd have to register to this 2channelviewer that is paid.
There are boards were foreigners can post, apparently, but not that one :/

I guess it's not gonna work after all. It seems you can't write on that board outside of Japan, and for that you'd have to register to this 2channelviewer that is paid.
There are boards were foreigners can post, apparently, but not that one :/

Hmm... that's not good news, but I've got a plan B. If you could remove the "again" in "Could someone post the tickling scenes from Starzan S ep.21 and I'll Make a Habit of it ep.26 again, please?" Then I'll just post that in a different thread.

Thanks again for the help!

Hmm... that's not good news, but I've got a plan B. If you could remove the "again" in "Could someone post the tickling scenes from Starzan S ep.21 and I'll Make a Habit of it ep.26 again, please?" Then I'll just post that in a different thread.

Thanks again for the help!

Okay.
I added "There are links in another thread, but they don't seem to work." to it so it doesn't seem so blunt and coming from nowhere.

誰かがOKAWARI-BOY スターザンS 第21話と超くせになりそう 第26話のくすぐりシーンを書き込んでくれませんか?他のスレッドにはリンクがありますが利かないようです。
ありがとうございます。

I don't know if there's another board were we can post this kind of request though, but I'll leave that part up to you.
If you need any more help with the Japanese, I'll be here. Good luck C:

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back