• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Spare me that already overused rationalization. If you don't like what they do, don't. I will delete my posts and you then find you own way to buy asian merchandise you said was hard to find.

Ironic... you support pirate stuff of asian origin and don't even think about how they affect people there and you try to speak against piracy. You don't frown, but on global scale you are influencing everyone.

Don't be stupid. If it's not available, it's not available. I can appreciate that. There is a distinct difference between that and If you and I and anyone else can buy it. If you can buy it, then don't pirate it. Pretty simple. The game may not be available outside Japan or simply out of print. Fair enough. There is little to no loss there since you and I and anyone else couldn't buy it anyway. I speak of items that people can actually buy, but some choose to get for free because they don't want to pay for it. It is you who rationalizes your own thievery. One day, you will steal from the wrong person and be caught. Then, as you so deftly put it, "it will be illegal."
webmaster joe

Last edited:
Well in my case I can't buy anything... even on the street or in the stores you get pirate things, so bleh.

Well in my case I can't buy anything... even on the street or in the stores you get pirate things, so bleh.

You can't? Is this because you're broke and can't afford it? If that is the case, then that is no excuse. Being broke doesn't mean you are entitled to take it anyway. If it's because you are not old enough to buy them, then you don't even belong on this forum. If there is some other reason, I would genuinely like to hear it.
webmaster joe

Last edited:
It means I can't buy anything... not because of monetary reasons, but the system of pay. I can't buy via credit card online, cause we don't support that, we get games from five years ago as originals now. We just get things late or never. So do tell me if you would wait... oh 3 years to get and see a movie on dvd you wanted to see forever.

Also don't patronize me. I have my reasons and I am justifying only to prove you wrong in your view, not to defend myself.

It means I can't buy anything... not because of monetary reasons, but the system of pay. I can't buy via credit card online, cause we don't support that, we get games from five years ago as originals now. We just get things late or never. So do tell me if you would wait... oh 3 years to get and see a movie on dvd you wanted to see forever.

As I said, if you cannot buy it here, I have no issues with it. There are a lot of movies that are simply never released in the US (or in Europe) and for which there is no mechanism to purchase them from overseas. If all you can get is a pirated copy, I don't take issue with that, because a pirated copy is all that is availble. It's when you CAN get a legit copy, but choose not to do so that you are truely engaging in a piracy that impacts others. That is my point.

Also don't patronize me. I have my reasons and I am justifying only to prove you wrong in your view, not to defend myself.

Guy, you are so defending yourself.
webmaster joe

Heh... not going to argue with you as you don't know even what my country went through, how people just barely survived and people of the world think of us as a trash.

But here is a thought. Your logic is 'Its ok to steal if you are hungry, but its generally a bad idea to steal'. I might be downloading pirate stuff, but I never said I didn't do that. You just contradict yourself.

Heh... not going to argue with you as you don't know even what my country went through, how people just barely survived and people of the world think of us as a trash.

You ARE arguing with me. Just like you ARE defending yourself. But at least we get to the root of the matter. You live in some hard luck area of the globe, so you have the "right" to take things. The rest of the world owes you this. I see. As far as trash, I don't think of any group of people as trash. There are individuals and small groups of vocal individuals who do, but most people do not view most other people as trash.

But here is a thought. Your logic is 'Its ok to steal if you are hungry, but its generally a bad idea to steal'. I might be downloading pirate stuff, but I never said I didn't do that. You just contradict yourself.

I never said it was ok to steal when you are hungry or any other time. You are now making sweeping generalizations and lumping necessities in with jerk-off material. Pretty big leap. To clarify, I said that I don't frown on getting a pirated copy of something for which there is no mechanism to allow you to obtain a legit copy. That is all. Has nothing to do with food. And on that note, when I was a child, my family was impoverished and had more than ample opportunities to steal food and other neccesities, but didn't. We didn't think that other people owed us food or anything else. We found other ways. Maybe taking food from a large grocery chain wouldn't impact anyone to any appreciable degree. But if you live in a country that has large grocery chains, it most than likely has mechanisms that allow people in dire straights to combat their hard times. In less developed countries, where such mechanisms do not exist, when a family steals food from someone else, it's usually another family or small family business. That is more likely to have a direct adverse impact. This has nothing to do with pirated jack-off material, but since you decided to play the stealing when hungry card, I thought I'd raise you.
webmaster joe

Last edited:
Ugh. Okay guys this is not the place to be fighting.

If you must argue about piracy, make a thread about it in a different area of the board except here.

Ugh. Okay guys this is not the place to be fighting.

If you must argue about piracy, make a thread about it in a different area of the board except here.

I might agree if it wasn't for the fact that the item being posted is the item being discussed. Sorry, but if you post pirated material into a forum, unless the forum condones said material, you're going to get these kind of discussions. Truthfully, 99% of the manga stuff in this thread is technically pirated. But I cannot possibly argue that people should buy a 100 page book for a single page of tickling content. Particularly if they have no interest in the book outside of the single tickle scene. That said, I've said my piece. I sell tickling content, and will always take a stand against folks who would rather circumvent paying for a legit copy, when it's available, by downloading a pirated copy.
webmaster joe

I downloaded that Foxgirl RPG. Very similar to ToG in terms of tickling. Technically it's not illegal since it was made in RPG Maker VX and games made from it are available for free.

But yeah that other stuff is pirated.

P.S. I'll upload the Foxgirl RPG if someone can read japanese if you know what I mean.

I downloaded that Foxgirl RPG. Very similar to ToG in terms of tickling. Technically it's not illegal since it was made in RPG Maker VX and games made from it are available for free.

But yeah that other stuff is pirated.

P.S. I'll upload the Foxgirl RPG if someone can read japanese if you know what I mean.

Just let me find you people licenced Atlas 14 and few other things and no need for japanese learning... just activate the program and read. Little hard to comprehend at some points, but it is ok.

Ok not tk but were just being teased now.
http ://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/178-84/5
Lucy so deserves it.

Look, to the two of you arguing, I only skimmed over the argument, so I cant use specific details, but just stop OK. People come to this sight to this thread to see anime tickling, not two people arguing over rights. And if ether of you respond to this with something trying to start an argument with me I really don't care what it is, because most likely I wont pay attention to it. I only saw this argument because I usually start to read when there's along time without a find on here. Point is I don't care if what you say has to do with whats posted on here or not, don't be arguing about it when it's not the place to argue about it.

Look, to the two of you arguing, I only skimmed over the argument, so I cant use specific details, but just stop OK. People come to this sight to this thread to see anime tickling, not two people arguing over rights. And if ether of you respond to this with something trying to start an argument with me I really don't care what it is, because most likely I wont pay attention to it. I only saw this argument because I usually start to read when there's along time without a find on here. Point is I don't care if what you say has to do with whats posted on here or not, don't be arguing about it when it's not the place to argue about it.

Amen. I don't mean to butt in to this situation, but why can't you two forget about all the crazy nonsense and let bygones be bygones. Ok?

Otherwise, it'll only be a problem here and not ony the reputation will be in jepordy, but for the admins here, it doesn't seem right to even be in something like that.

Amen. I don't mean to butt in to this situation, but why can't you two forget about all the crazy nonsense and let bygones be bygones. Ok?

Otherwise, it'll only be a problem here and not ony the reputation will be in jepordy, but for the admins here, it doesn't seem right to even be in something like that.

Both of your comments come very late to the situation as it has already been drop.

As for me. Time to get back to work I guess.

"Both of your comments come very late to the situation as it has already been drop."

I apologize as well. Forgive me

Words Worth save for those who don't want to play through the game for event. Enjoy.

Thanks for your interest Bashiku! 🙂

I replaced your file (flag8.dat), with what I had saved in the game, but once you reload the game, saves are always mine. :huh

I have not done the correct procedure?:blink

Check the event album. You should have all of them now.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back