• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

You're right! I had looked there!:lol
Inside "events album" we are all movies, and more have created a new folder named "Music playback", with which you can hear all the music play!

The only problem is that I got almost to the end and I do not know what to do next! :cry

The situation in which I see is this:

There is a door that can not be opened, and where I am told: "Emergency Exit" is written on the door. Maybe There Is Some hydraulic mechanism? Who knows ?..."

There are guards who told me: "Pollux ... did you find the password? You Should capture and question Our Enemy"

There is a room where it says: a mechanical voice comes from ceiling. "Are you from Tribe of Shadow?". If I say no, my voice answers, "Tribe of light can not pass and I come shipped away. If I say yes, the voice asks me: "Then, say the password." I reply: "Well ... what password!?. And the voice says, "Buzz. Wrong. You are from tribe of light." As before, I come away sent.

I found all objects in the game. I have left: a silver ring, a magnetic card that I need to back up quickly, a key, a pair of boots, a razor manual that was given to me by the girl with red hair.

You, or someone who has played this game knows what to do? :cry

I hope my English is understandable, because I used the google translator. :lol

I apologize to the moderators if I used this topic for an argument OT! :blush

I knew that we must create a link in the options and make it compatible for windows 98 😉

Anime Movie Lost

Please, anyone can help me?!?
:blush
Who know the title of this anime's movie scene??

I'm sorry but Idon't have more details...
(sorry for my english... :stickout I'm italian's girl...)

ciao, sei italiana anche tu? fantastico, credevo di essere l'unico ^^ mi sembra di aver già visto quell'anime ma non ricordo dove...... mi spiace non poterti essere un po' più utile 🙁

Please, anyone can help me?!?
Who know the title of this anime's movie scene??

I'm sorry but Idon't have more details...
(sorry for my english... :stickout I'm italian's girl...)

Seikon no Qwaser Uncensored... episode 4 I think... not sure.

Here's a hopeful, yet discouraging, yet hopeful update on the rare anime scenes we've been looking for. The site below had "I'll Make a Habit of It!" episode 26, but it was removed at some point.

http://animerea.com /anime/?key=%E8%B6%85%E3%81%8F%E3%81%9B%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8A%E3%81%9D%E3%81%86&ep=26

This at least proves that the episode should be available somewhere. Is there some possibility of being able to retrieve the removed file? (A cached page maybe?)

Even though I made a separate thread, I feel I should post the link to the Anime/Manga archive I'm working on here too.

www.mediafire.com/
Username:[email protected]
Password: ticklish1

If you have stuff to add (only mainstream stuff, no fanart) then please upload it to the Inbox folder. Thanks for all the help finding this stuff over the years, and I hope there's plenty more to come!

Here's a hopeful, yet discouraging, yet hopeful update on the rare anime scenes we've been looking for. The site below had "I'll Make a Habit of It!" episode 26, but it was removed at some point.

http://animerea.com /anime/?key=%E8%B6%85%E3%81%8F%E3%81%9B%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8A%E3%81%9D%E3%81%86&ep=26

This at least proves that the episode should be available somewhere. Is there some possibility of being able to retrieve the removed file? (A cached page maybe?)

Aww Dang it. I was so looking forward to that.

Has anyone else found the "I'll Make a Habit of It!" episode 26? I heard it had a /f foot tickling in it. The vid was found but it was removed. Does anyone else know were the video is?

I found a new f/f foot-tickling scene. Its from The Adventures of Renifu (レニフィルの冒険), a manga serialized in Shonen GAG King from 1994-1997. Or so the japanese wikipedia article says.

The problem is, obviously, that I can't find the rest of it anywhere. And I'm pretty sure that Renifu would translate to something like Lenith (Valkyrie Profile? I doubt it).

Edit: The girl's name is Sylka, here's a pic.

So a little bird just happened to drop volume one of this manga by my window today. I haven't read it yet, but I'll try to get some pictures up later if I can. 🙂

So a little bird just happened to drop volume one of this manga by my window today. I haven't read it yet, but I'll try to get some pictures up later if I can. 🙂

Wow, that would be amazing! Give that little bird some seeds, or maybe some bread (not the expensive stuff, though).

Alright, I've read through about half of "Renfille's Adventure". It's quite funny, and seriously a shame that it's so hard to get ahold of.

As for the tickling scene, it's a little disappointing, but what was uploaded previously is basically it. I've taken photos of two of the pages, so you can get a better sense of the scene. There could be more later on, but I'm not sure if I'll buy the remaining volumes yet.

i'd like to know as well. Does anybody know where to get those?

Hmm... I could be persuaded to buy one of these, but I don't really like excessive sharing of stuff like this, being an artist myself. I'll think about it.

Here's the dialogue - pretty straight forward:

First Page:

Panel 1
- Silka: "waaah"
Panel 2
- Silka: "Dammit!"
Panel 3:
- Gairu(black haired guy): "A friend of yours?
- Renfille: "Nope."
Panel 4:
- Renfille: "Hey! Who the heck are you!? Why are you after us?!
- Silka: "ouch! ouch!"

Second Page(from the top right)
Panel 1:
- Silka: "hmph!"
Panel 2:
- Renfille: "Oh really?"

Panel 3:
- Silka: "Aa! Hey, what are you doing!?"
- Renfille: "Alrighty"

Panel 5:
- Renfille: "tickle tickle tickle"
- Silka: "Ahahahaha!"

Panel 6
- Silka: "I'll talk! I'll say anything, so please stop!"

Panel 7
- Renfille: "What's your name?
- Silka: "Silka! Silka of the Black Forest!

And there you are.

Last edited:
Alright, I've read through about half of "Renfille's Adventure". It's quite funny, and seriously a shame that it's so hard to get ahold of.

Thanks a lot for sharing this, I could never find any scans online. Where did you end up buying the manga? I've seen lots of copies on amazon.jp and auction sites, but I've never been a fan of ordering stuff from overseas.

Thanks a lot for sharing this, I could never find any scans online. Where did you end up buying the manga? I've seen lots of copies on amazon.jp and auction sites, but I've never been a fan of ordering stuff from overseas.

Yeah, I got it from amazon.jp, but it's a lot easier to justify when you're living at the source.

Yeah, I got it from amazon.jp, but it's a lot easier to justify when you're living at the source.

Oh, well now it makes sense! Well thanks again, and please let us know if you come across any of the other annoyingly rare stuff we're looking for.

Oh, well now it makes sense! Well thanks again, and please let us know if you come across any of the other annoyingly rare stuff we're looking for.

Anything in particular? I can't really keep track of all this stuff

Anything in particular? I can't really keep track of all this stuff

The two we've all been searching for are:

I'll Make a Habit of It! episode 26 (超くせになりそう 第26話『花のお江戸のシンデレラ』)

OKAWARI-BOY スターザンS episode 21 『潜入ルポ!ヒーロー24時間』

Both are immensely hard to find though.

I also think I'm going to order some manga (including Renifu) off of amazon.jp after all. Since I realize that, being in Japan, you're taking way more of a risk uploading stuff than I'd be.

The two we've all been searching for are:

I'll Make a Habit of It! episode 26 (超くせになりそう 第26話『花のお江戸のシンデレラ』)

OKAWARI-BOY スターザンS episode 21 『潜入ルポ!ヒーロー24時間』

Both are immensely hard to find though.

I also think I'm going to order some manga (including Renifu) off of amazon.jp after all. Since I realize that, being in Japan, you're taking way more of a risk uploading stuff than I'd be.

I only found the intro of the Okawari-Boy Starzan S. The Main girl in the intro looks very cute. I hope its her that getting her cute feet tickled.

Here is the intro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c25LqnFD-8A&feature=related

We need to find that video. Doesn't anyone know where they keep the original anime series online?

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back