• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Asking for help finding a scene on the anime "YAT Anshin" here is the link he provided. the scene is m/f apparently, I looked on the japanese boards and they said episode 6, but I found a m/m foot tickle scene here is a link, its around the 2:00 mark

http://www .youtube.com/watch?v=9YNsddWNN40
Very amusing. 🙂 Even though it's m/m, it's better than nothing when it comes to feet. ^_^ A verty good find indeed. 🙂

Last edited:
Time4atickle's video definitely says the scene he is looking for is M/F with the main character tickling a girl, but there are SO many videos to check on that account, 71 episodes in 3 parts :S, ive tried searching "yat anshin" and "tickle" together in google in japanese to try and find the episode name, but I find those BBS websites too difficult to navigate.

Last edited:
Time4atickle's video definitely says the scene he is looking for is M/F with the main character tickling a girl, but there are SO many videos to check on that account, 71 episodes in 3 parts :S, ive tried searching "yat anshin" and "tickle" together in google in japanese to try and find the episode name, but I find those BBS websites too difficult to navigate.

Where did Time4aTickle get this info? I'd only heard of the m/m scene in YAT Anshin before now. Could you ask T4aT if he knows anything beyond it being m/f? (Or maybe he could share some info with us himself? I'm pretty sure anyone whose been here a few years has a good idea of who he is anyway. haha)

Also, here's an f/m scene from Kiss x Sis 7, armpits, 1:10-
http://www.gogoanime.com /kiss-x-sis-7-kiss-x-sis-episode-7

Last edited:
I know who he is. I've helped him find a decent chunk of the scenes he posts. though i'm not certain who gave him the info for where that scene is from. it would be nice if we could get someone to translate what is being said. Might give us more of a clue.

It is cg based, but I unfortunately can't post piccies... someone will have to download it 😛

Well 3/6 are tickling ones, so its not bad, compared to games I post 😛

are there any new lists to go off of? I am down to hunt

Not really, unfortunately. The livedoor people haven't mentioned anything new and the bbspink guys have about 600 posts of random talking without much mention of new stuff.

http://translate.googleusercontent....&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhhseS-94h5LB3SVxXCii-qiT9uhYg

http://translate.google.com/transla...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=G

I'm still looking around for I'll Make a Habit of It and Starzan S, but there really hasn't been much progress since we first heard about those scenes. I know how fun it can be to hunt, though, so if you see anything we're missing then go for it! haha

Everywhere I search Ill make a habit of it it only goes up to 16, hell some anime sites think there are only 16 episodes to the series :S. and as for Starzan S there only seems to be opening themes and ending themes from the anime.

Sorry for the double post.

Can anyone translate this? It's from a recent chapter of Frogman, focusing on Makoto's feet again. I'm hoping there's some mention of the previous tickle scene. Thanks in advance!

Unlurking for a bit, but if anyone knows (or maybe I missed the answer), could you please tell us who the artist/manga(s) are for the pictures in post 812 and 816?

Ok, I'll preface this by saying that NOBODY better make fun of me for posting this.

One of my favorite shows when I was really young was Sabrina: the Animated Series and it happened to have a foot tickling scene. Her shoes, unfortunately, are still on 😱 , but she has a cute laugh. 🙂)

It's in episode 36 of the show. I have the file in a .flv format, but Tickletheater won't let me upload it... so bleh.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back