• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Ok, I'll preface this by saying that NOBODY better make fun of me for posting this.

One of my favorite shows when I was really young was Sabrina: the Animated Series and it happened to have a foot tickling scene. Her shoes, unfortunately, are still on 😱 , but she has a cute laugh. 🙂)

It's in episode 36 of the show. I have the file in a .flv format, but Tickletheater won't let me upload it... so bleh.

If it's small enough to upload (I think the limit is like 2.5 mb or something?), you could just change the extension to a .zip and then tell people to change it back to an .flv once they download it.

Else, you could upload it to MegaUpload.com and post the link.

If it's small enough to upload (I think the limit is like 2.5 mb or something?), you could just change the extension to a .zip and then tell people to change it back to an .flv once they download it.

Else, you could upload it to MegaUpload.com and post the link.

It's 7mb, but it also has some weird problems and causes Quicktime to crash... so I don't want to risk uploading something that's corrupted. :[

Hello everyone! Greetings from Croatia. I love this site and I'd like to contribute from now on. This is my first post, and I have some questions about the material that can be posted here:
1. In witch form is lolicon (drawn of course) allowed and to what degree of nudity?
2. Is it okay to post a few images here and there that don't include tickling?
3. Is it okay to post my own work or is there another section for that somwhere else?
4. How do I post images? (sorry for noob question)
5. Is it okay to post images that were already posted in the past? Because I just can't lookup the whole thread to see if they were...
6. Is it alright to post images with hairy armpits if they are tickled?
7. Is licking an armpit or a foot considered a tickling act?

Thanx in advance for helping a fellow tickler😉

Hello everyone! Greetings from Croatia. I love this site and I'd like to contribute from now on. This is my first post, and I have some questions about the material that can be posted here:
1. In witch form is lolicon (drawn of course) allowed and to what degree of nudity?
2. Is it okay to post a few images here and there that don't include tickling?
3. Is it okay to post my own work or is there another section for that somwhere else?
4. How do I post images? (sorry for noob question)
5. Is it okay to post images that were already posted in the past? Because I just can't lookup the whole thread to see if they were...
6. Is it alright to post images with hairy armpits if they are tickled?
7. Is licking an armpit or a foot considered a tickling act?

Thanx in advance for helping a fellow tickler😉

Hi and welcome to Tickletheater

1. I dont approve of Lolicon and I recommend you dont ask those sorts of questions here nor post such pics. I'm not the admin here but i'm pretty sure it's not allowed.

2. That depends of the picture. But usually you would have to post it in the Non-Tickling Art forum.

3. In this board yes. Post a thread in the Tickling Art section with your art attached.

4. Below the text box where you type out comments, there should be a button called "Manage Attachments" click on that and you should be able to upload up to 5 images in one comment.

5. You can be forgiven for posting the same image in this thread. This is a huge thread after all.

6. You can do that but make sure it is posted as a thread in the tickling art board.

7. Of course! Any part of licking is considered tickling as long as it does tickle for the ticklee.

I recommend you read the rules in the F.A.Q section located at the top of the website.

Last edited:
I tried to examine the FAQs but with no success, thats why I asked here, Thank you for the information 🙂 And I'm sorry to go on about this, but I really need to know:

I'm sure that loli images that are not nude and are just tickled must be allowed because I got some of them from here and they couldn't be of any threat to anyone. And as for loli images or mangas that include both tickling and hentai, is it okay to post them somewhere else and put a link leading to them?

Also, I will now post 5 images that might be/not be allowed and you can then tell me witch of these are ok, and then I will delete the unwanted ones.

Attachments

• TC121.jpg
    TC121.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 595
If we use the character's age as our point of view, then Lilith Aensland (the 2nd pic) can't be considered as loli since she's over 300 years old already :stickout. But of course that's only my personal opinion though.

And anyway, nice collections you have there. Thanks for sharing them.

Last edited:
Tnx. I would post more but I'm still not sure if that's how it works. Because you can always put it that way to bend the rules. But as far as I'm concerned, all images that are drawn and represent fictional characters should be ok. They can also be seen as art. But we could disscuss this for days, cuz there are too many ways to argue this around. What I'd like is to know the forum rules and not opinions.
I just think we have too little of this material to be picky about it. But if people who made Tickletheater don't want this kind of images around I'll have to comply.
But if you just look at the anime feet thread you'll find more then enough evidence that loli is approved, even in hentai form .

I have been researching through the forum and came to a conclusion that it's for the best to drop the subject... and just keep posting pics 😉

Attachments

• 11111111.jpg
    11111111.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 415
can someone maybe explain to me what's this all about with this new style of this website

It's exactly what it appears to be. He had the front page design updated to something more attractive. This seems to be the only big update right now.

that 4th one looks a bit too young to be here.

So does the first five pics I posted and so will the rest of them, but the trick is; it is only their deceiving appearance! They are all actually aliens, cyborgs, immortals, gods, Saiyans, clones, genome soldiers, MAKO soldiers, nanomachines or fairy tales with more than a thousand years of experienced age (of tickling). And as for the picture you mentioned I will only say this:
''But they are not even human!!!''

So does the first five pics I posted and so will the rest of them, but the trick is; it is only their deceiving appearance! They are all actually aliens, cyborgs, immortals, gods, Saiyans, clones, genome soldiers, MAKO soldiers, nanomachines or fairy tales with more than a thousand years of experienced age (of tickling). And as for the picture you mentioned I will only say this:
''But they are not even human!!!''

I'll say this, Yanneilucia: I know that you're trying to contribute stuff that we'd enjoy, but the fact is that a lot of your pics have been posted in the past by other members and were removed for the reasons other people have pointed out.

We might know that a particular character is older than they appear, but an outsider who sees this site will still see it as art of a naked minor being posted on a fetish site, and that isn't good.

Lots of people have put a huge amount of effort into this thread, myself included, so please understand our concerns. Underage tickling is OK, but underage tickling with nudity could get the entire thread locked, so we'd lose lots of hard work for breaking the rules.

So please try to keep it clean, and welcome to the site. :]

Last edited:
Trying to identify the age of a drawn image is the most ludicrous thing I've ever seen the internet do. Every year it finds ways to continue to surprise me. <3

Thanks for the effort Yann.

I see where both sides are coming from, but the whole naked little kids thing never clicked with me... bleh. D: Since the rules are a bit unclear... maybe you should just post the risky images in a new thread instead of this one? That way you still get to contribute and this thread isn't at risk. Win-win :grouphug:

Thanks for bearing with me. I appreciate the kindness and manor in witch you stood up against it. I won't cause any more unwanted trouble. I will from now on pick my posts of loli with no nudity at all.

Or just avoid the loli altogether?

@Inverse & Yann- Whether you say these little girls are 100 or 1 million years old, they are still nude images of PREPUBESCENT little girls no matter how you look at it. The exact number of years is irrelevant in this case. It seems like it's beating a dead horse now that it's over with... but I just wanted to point out it's not a loophole(at least it shouldn't be).

Thanks for bearing with me. I appreciate the kindness and manor in witch you stood up against it. I won't cause any more unwanted trouble. I will from now on pick my posts of loli with no nudity at all.

And thank you for being so understanding.

Also Umojar: You did a Dragonball pic of Haskey tickling Bulma and Mai right? It's on one of the Japanese image boards and they love it. So that's pretty cool.

So, I understand that we're in a bit of a drought, with a huge lack of new scenes coming in. The good news is that the Summer anime season is starting soon with some fresh possibilities and we've always got the possibility of I'll Make a Habit of It and Starzan S in the back of our heads.

Anyway, he's a great Pixiv fanart from Angel Beats to ease the pain.

Edit: Apparently there are m/f tickle scenes in episodes 5 & 6 of a manga called EROS Survival ("EROSサバイバル" 5話 & 6話). I have no other details, but help me look. :]

Last edited:
And thank you for being so understanding.

Also Umojar: You did a Dragonball pic of Haskey tickling Bulma and Mai right? It's on one of the Japanese image boards and they love it. So that's pretty cool.

Whoa. That is pretty cool actually. Link?

Or just avoid the loli altogether?

@Inverse & Yann- Whether you say these little girls are 100 or 1 million years old, they are still nude images of PREPUBESCENT little girls no matter how you look at it. The exact number of years is irrelevant in this case. It seems like it's beating a dead horse now that it's over with... but I just wanted to point out it's not a loophole(at least it shouldn't be).

It was intended as a joke to point out the silliness of such an excuse. And while we are already beating the dead horse; you never considered how few options loli-tickling fans have, so why not take every bit of it away. Very considerate, and to think I was one of your fans.... :thumbdown

Now could we really drop this, I already surrendered. No point in pinning me to the ground. Here's some images to make the post worthwhile.

Attachments

• Forget Drinking Games.jpg
    Forget Drinking Games.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 966
you never considered how few options loli-tickling fans have, so why not take every bit of it away.
Your lame attempt at trying to play the victim is ridiculous. I did consider it. It doesn't belong here and people can find plenty of it elsewhere. There are plenty of alternatives.

Very considerate, and to think I was one of your fans.... :thumbdown

Somehow I'll get by.:40:

I found an awesome host of jap foot tickle art last night. When I have more time to spare I'm putting it on this page so look forward to it!

Your lame attempt at trying to play the victim is ridiculous. I did consider it. It doesn't belong here and people can find plenty of it elsewhere. There are plenty of alternatives.

yanneilucia isn't talking about it anymore, Umojar. I'm a fan too, but I'd rather you not post just to fight. Lets try to remember the silly reason that we're all here: tickling pics.

Speaking of which, from Pixiv:

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back