• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Well i watched the whole anime. Least the original dub airing. If there was more then i'm not sure but there was no tickle scene.

Got this from the wiki:
"The 'Sacred Lands'/'P.L.O.O.P.' storyline is not based on the manga and was created specifically for the American market. The Japanese version has a separate second season entitled 'Duel Masters Charge', which is based on more of the manga. Duel Masters Charge was eventually produced for the American market as 'Duel Masters 2.0', although only the 1st half was aired."

It could be in that unaired season, or in the manga.

Seems odd they would censor a foot tickle scene particularly the one described here. Also some bad news for manga scenes. They are cracking down on manga scanning and many manga sites have been forced to close down already.

If its true that it is in anime then hopefully We see a foot tickling cute girl like her!

Please by all means find it!

Seems odd they would censor a foot tickle scene particularly the one described here. Also some bad news for manga scenes. They are cracking down on manga scanning and many manga sites have been forced to close down already.

It sucks right? I'm sure tons of new sites will pop up though. Its a shame these companies don't listen to their fans, because I'm sure lots of us would be willing to pay for the chapters/episodes of the series we're looking for (Starzan and I'll Make a Habit of It especially).

If only our Japanese friends would upload more scans of the scenes they find. *sigh*

Well, even though I read some manga online, I still buy them when they're released. I don't buy Naruto or Bleach because I don't really like the way the story has turned out, but I buy Fairy Tail, and I'm waiting for the omnibus of Rave Master, and I'm currently buying Venus Versus Virus.

Bleach and Naruto have been very...very bad lately. Especially Bleach. And Fairy Tail has had good starts to arcs but crappy endings. Or just plain crappy arcs.

Bleach i agree is horrid. But Naruto has been a lot better lately. I can't bring myself to follow one piece no matter how good people say it is. Just bores the hell out of me.

Well, even though I read some manga online, I still buy them when they're released. I don't buy Naruto or Bleach because I don't really like the way the story has turned out, but I buy Fairy Tail, and I'm waiting for the omnibus of Rave Master, and I'm currently buying Venus Versus Virus.

Oh, I didn't really mean it like that, I never buy official releases anymore. I just meant that an effective distribution system might give us more of a chance of finding the tickling scenes we're looking for, since we'd be getting them right from the source instead of waiting for a random person to upload them somewhere.

Anyway, I'm sure our efforts will pay off eventually. Lets add this Duel Masters scene to our "looking for" list and keep up the search.

So its all true there is a foot tickling scene in the Anime Duel Masters with that Mimi girl?

I don't know. The thread I posted in the Edit of my first post about it is difficult to understand. It's more likely to be in the manga, but that unaired 2nd season is a possibility too.

Until we have some members from Japan, this scene is a rumor, but it can't hurt to look.

*Sigh* why is it when we get an awesome sounding scene its nowhere to be found.

Edit:

This youtube account has a buttload of DM anime, some of the dub, and some of the raw. its got DMcharge, DMcross and DMzero aswell as the DM cartoon network dub. I think he's aptly named his videos so they will last longer before getting pulled.

Last edited:
*Sigh* why is it when we get an awesome sounding scene its nowhere to be found.

Edit:

This youtube account has a buttload of DM anime, some of the dub, and some of the raw. its got DMcharge, DMcross and DMzero aswell as the DM cartoon network dub. I think he's aptly named his videos so they will last longer before getting pulled.

Did you delete/forget the link? It would be awesome if we could find this.

Did you delete/forget the link? It would be awesome if we could find this.

Haha sorry, I didnt even post it, its late over here in the UK, brainfart.

http://www.youtube.com /user/kraul12#p/u/35/LC5wfXtIV3M

we better be carfull with where we post this, and make sure not to hotlink it, dont want his account getting taken down.

Ive checked all the DM zero episodes he uploaded, 1-19, the short 10 minute anime ones, gonna check the DM cross shock 10 minute ones to get the short series's out of the way, I have an inkling it might be one of the 100 DM cross episodes, as "cross" was the only title word that appeared in that amezor link you posted, but then again the context was very vague.

Edit: checked all 8 cross shock episodes now aswell, bone dry.

So that leaves:

DM Cross
DM Charge

Last edited:
Haha sorry, I didnt even post it, its late over here in the UK, brainfart.

http://www.youtube.com /user/kraul12#p/u/35/LC5wfXtIV3M

we better be carfull with where we post this, and make sure not to hotlink it, dont want his account getting taken down.

Ive checked all the DM zero episodes he uploaded, 1-19, the short 10 minute anime ones, gonna check the DM cross shock 10 minute ones to get the short series's out of the way, I have an inkling it might be one of the 100 DM cross episodes, as "cross" was the only title word that appeared in that amezor link you posted, but then again the context was very vague.

Edit: checked all 8 cross shock episodes now aswell, bone dry.

So that leaves:

DM Cross
DM Charge

That's a huge number of vids! Thanks for providing this, I'm really hoping it's not in the manga now.

The only other sliver of info I found was that Mimi is dueling someone in the episode, but I wouldn't take that as the absolute truth.

That's a huge number of vids! Thanks for providing this, I'm really hoping it's not in the manga now.

The only other sliver of info I found was that Mimi is dueling someone in the episode, but I wouldn't take that as the absolute truth.

Yeah, shame the description was so vague, atleast starzan and ill make a habit of it came with episode numbers.

Edit: The girl in DM Cross ep 40 play's standing on her hands and uses her dexterous feet to hold her cards.

Edit 2: I checked up to ep 61 in DMcross, but im gonna have to call it there for now, sleepy time

Edit 3: Check all the DMcross episodes, No scene. people, please start checking the DM charge anime.

Last edited:
But we've got a new foot-tickling scene to hunt down.

I think you should rely a little less on auto-translate sites, personally.

足裏どころか初期の方に全身くすぐりシーンはあったはずたったの1コマだけどカワイイからよし

"I dunno about foot tickling, but early on there was a full-body tickling scene. It's only one panel, but it's cute."

He's referring to a comic. Stop wasting your time watching youtube videos.

I think you should rely a little less on auto-translate sites, personally.

足裏どころか初期の方に全身くすぐりシーンはあったはずたったの1コマだけどカワイイからよし

"I dunno about foot tickling, but early on there was a full-body tickling scene. It's only one panel, but it's cute."

He's referring to a comic. Stop wasting your time watching youtube videos.

Hey, it's that or nothing. I don't speak Japanese, so until members consistently help us translate these things, google is as good as it gets.

It would be easier to figure out if they gave episode/chapter numbers, but I work with what they provide. :]

Edit: Also, this is at least confirmation of a scene. I was hoping it wouldn't be in the manga, which is proving impossible to find, but I'll keep looking.

Last edited:
Terrible news guys. All the manga scan sites are being taken down as publishers are now not approving of them.

That means sites like Onemanga and Mangafox are forever gone. 🙁

We must now pay for everything. Even paying for imports that have not been translated officially.

Terrible news guys. All the manga scan sites are being taken down as publishers are now not approving of them.

That means sites like Onemanga and Mangafox are forever gone. 🙁

We must now pay for everything. Even paying for imports that have not been translated officially.

Its onemanga thats going down.

But still others could be next. And Mangafox is not responding right now.

I rather now worry about that. Its only one manga far as I heard the going down. There will be other new manga sites.

Lets focus on finding some new anime tickling scenes.

Fairy tail scene tommorow. As for the manga scare. Just relax. when one site goes down. 100 More pop up.

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back