• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Where was there tickling in Zero no Tsukaima?

EDIT:
With some translating help, Daabura has found a new tickling scene in a game called "Criminal Girls" (クリミナルガールズ) for the PSP. Saying on the official site that you'll be able to tickle girls though he also says the reactions are a bit iffy. (My own guess is the usual moaning reaction) But otherwise you'll be able to inflict tickling punishments in the game. It doesn't sound like it has been released yet but it's also going to be released on the 3DS too.

I read the blog post you're talking about, so lemme clear things up a bit. There is no new "tickling scene" in the game(not that's been shown yet, anyway). Daabura is referring to the official site, where there is a little flash section where you can "punish" the girls using various methods, including tickling. The game is an RPG involving "rehabilitating" the girls using punishment methods, so given that you can tickle them on the site, you can probably do so in the game.

Second, the game is not coming out for the 3DS at this time(as nice as that would be). Daabura mentions the 3DS because he knows it is coming out soon, and wants to purchase it(like every other sane Japanese gamer), but doesn't own a PSP either, and really wants to play Criminal Girls, so he is pretty torn over it.

BTW, here's the website for Criminal Girls.

http://nippon1.jp/consumer/criminalgirls/

If you click on the picture at the top-right corner of the box, you can "punish" the girls.

I read the blog post you're talking about, so lemme clear things up a bit. There is no new "tickling scene" in the game(not that's been shown yet, anyway). Daabura is referring to the official site, where there is a little flash section where you can "punish" the girls using various methods, including tickling. The game is an RPG involving "rehabilitating" the girls using punishment methods, so given that you can tickle them on the site, you can probably do so in the game.

Second, the game is not coming out for the 3DS at this time(as nice as that would be). Daabura mentions the 3DS because he knows it is coming out soon, and wants to purchase it(like every other sane Japanese gamer), but doesn't own a PSP either, and really wants to play Criminal Girls, so he is pretty torn over it.

BTW, here's the website for Criminal Girls.

http://nippon1.jp/consumer/criminalgirls/

If you click on the picture at the top-right corner of the box, you can "punish" the girls.

Ahhh I didn't see that on the site. Thanks. It should be in the game if it's on the site. It showed the more explict stuff in this game. You'll be lucky if this even gets released in US at all XD

Ahhh I didn't see that on the site. Thanks. It should be in the game if it's on the site. It showed the more explict stuff in this game. You'll be lucky if this even gets released in US at all XD

My guess is no. Doesn't bother me a bit. That's what Play-Asia is for. :stickout

Soooooo....I got really excited when I found this pic on Mangafox, but then I saw it had been posted here like a year ago. Could someone translate it for me? Its the one page of the whole series the scanlators left in japanese. Arigatou 🙂 🙂

Soooooo....I got really excited when I found this pic on Mangafox, but then I saw it had been posted here like a year ago. Could someone translate it for me? Its the one page of the whole series the scanlators left in japanese. Arigatou 🙂 🙂

The dialogue is just "Ahahahaha! It tickles!" The SFX is 'tickle tickle'.

There's a nice little tickle scene in Katanagatari episode 8 around 31:50. Good reaction too. There's a smaller scene from an earlier episode as well that escapes me at the moment. Anyway, no link, but I'm sure you know what to do. : D

Wow!!there's a lot of pics!!!
Compliments to lonelykimiko!!(but she gone!!!:cry)

Enjoy this!!
i found those:

Attachments

• 115635763575.jpg
    115635763575.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 352
  • bathena_asamiya_tickled_by_Cosqui82.jpg
    bathena_asamiya_tickled_by_Cosqui82.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 444
  • kagome tickle2.jpg
    kagome tickle2.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 376
theres this new anime called : the world god only knows and at the end the girls or at least one does takes of her shoe and they all step in paint to create the image of the main character of the anime

would be nice if some could screen cap it meaby

Caitlin!!!!

Wow!!there's a lot of pics!!!
Compliments to lonelykimiko!!(but she gone!!!:cry)

Enjoy this!!
i found those:

The tickle picture of Caitlin has seen only this. 🙂
I want quite a lot of painters to draw the tickle picture of Caitlin. 🙂

However, I think that Caitlin wore trainers without socks.
The part where socks that the escape wore are drawn is a regrettable part of this picture. :cry

The anime Shinryaku! Ika Musume is out! Could someone find a tickle scene if there is one?

I've been watching it as it airs since it's a fun show by itself.

There's no scene yet. Probably will be a few weeks before it airs if at all.

In the Macross Frontier Movie, at around the one hour, nine minute, and forty-seven second mark we have the typical fuzzy creature jump into Ranka Lee's shirt and spaz around while thus tickling her. It lasts until about the fifty-sixth second.

A cute little one-two with Asuka from NGE that I found on Pixiv

Pic 1: "Hurry up and lick them already, baka Shinji!"

Pic 2: "You're the one who told me to lick them!"

Last edited:
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back