• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Just chimeing in with some sad news. Ika Musume really was just for 12 episodes. so this sadly will be the end for tk scenes from it.

Just chimeing in with some sad news. Ika Musume really was just for 12 episodes. so this sadly will be the end for tk scenes from it.

Yeah, that's how it goes for most series these days. I feel like the anime industry would be failing less if they allowed for more ongoing series. Even crappy shows used to get at least 26 episodes, now only exceptional shows like Durarara get that honor. Ika Musume was genuinely quirky and funny too, so its a shame to see it canned while far worse shows get to continue.

Anyway, one old show that may have run too long is Mon Colle Knights, which I remember watching in fifth grade. It was pretty dumb, but it did have a tickle scene that I managed to track down... in German. Enjoy!

f/f, armpits, 6:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgv7mfmPloo

Nicely done bones. That is cute. As for ika. well atleast they are finally translateing the manga. I do have a question. Considering i have seen 3 seperate tk scenes in ika. Epis 5 7 and 11 respectably. Were these ever in the manga or just a product of a bit of filler?

It wasn't "canned". Short gag series like that often go for only 12 episodes. If it's popular, it'll get more seasons, just like Minami-ke.

An anime tends to run for six, twelve, or twenty-six episodes per season.

Anyway, one old show that may have run too long is Mon Colle Knights, which I remember watching in fifth grade. It was pretty dumb, but it did have a tickle scene that I managed to track down... in German. Enjoy!l
Hey I vaguely remember that one. Odd bit of nostalgia. lol

Yeah, that's how it goes for most series these days. I feel like the anime industry would be failing less if they allowed for more ongoing series. Even crappy shows used to get at least 26 episodes, now only exceptional shows like Durarara get that honor. Ika Musume was genuinely quirky and funny too, so its a shame to see it canned while far worse shows get to continue.

Yeah =( Unfortunately, with so many great studios closing down in Japan now they can only afford to make cheap, one shot shows between 3 and 12 eps long because the budget just isn't there. Even all the advertising companies in Japan that use to support production have bailed and anime doesn't even have prime time slots anymore. It's sad times.

Only way a show gets to the 26 episode mark and beyond is if an American company buys the property early on and helps them produce a full series.

I would just like to point out that a few VHS volumes of Chou Kuse Ni Narisou are available on amazon.jp.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?ie=UTF8&n=561958&k=超くせになりそう&page=1

So this means that the episodes do exist and that some people have them. Though the fact that its VHS means that it must be difficult to put online.

Also, while I wouldn't purchase them myself (college isn't cheap) I certainly wouldn't stop anyone from importing. Although I have no clue which volume contains episode 26.

Also, its been a full year since we started searching for this scene. How about that!

Edit: Here's a new scene. Final Approach, f/f, upperbody:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6904577/Final_Approach_ep_5_part_2_2

Last edited:
I am pretty sure you or someone else has already posted that scene bones.

Really? Sorry, I must be going crazy do to the lack of new scenes. I think I might have something good in the next few days, but its just a hunch.

Here's a random foot-licking tickle from pixiv to make up for it.

Hmpf. Everything I have found recently has eitehr been posted just before or already in the past. Ones I can not look for I can not make heads or tails of the translation. Translating is what I will be working on for now. The only scenes not posted are the ones that have not been properly translated.

Talking about translations...

This one has been one of the more interesting pieces - it looks like an author's extra talking about her tickle experience. It's not difficult to guess what's happening, but it's rare to find something that hits so close to our interest.

Does anyone have an idea what was the title of the original comic that it came with, or maybe translate some of the whole thing?

Attachments

• 20040325134112.jpg
    20040325134112.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 1,715
Talking about translations...

This one has been one of the more interesting pieces - it looks like an author's extra talking about her tickle experience. It's not difficult to guess what's happening, but it's rare to find something that hits so close to our interest.

Does anyone have an idea what was the title of the original comic that it came with, or maybe translate some of the whole thing?

I remember seeing that a few years back... and I completely forgot about it! I never considered that it might be an author's piece.

I'd love to know what they're saying.

Hey guys! A poster on TMF has said that there's more than 1 Squid Girl tickle scene and that this one's the third!

www.youtube.com/ watch?v=T56BMeELyeE
F/FMMM

Nicely done bones. That is cute. As for ika. well atleast they are finally translateing the manga. I do have a question. Considering i have seen 3 seperate tk scenes in ika. Epis 5 7 and 11 respectably. Were these ever in the manga or just a product of a bit of filler?

What happened in the ep5 scene?

In epi 5 there is a tiny version of ika as a pet to eiko. at one point she tickles her under the arm to make her take medicine.

Here's a small scene from the manga Yumekui Merry (which is getting an anime adaptation this winter).

I can't really tell what's going on, but the main character, Merry, is definitely getting tickled in the second pic. She drank something weird earlier in the chapter, so I'm thinking she might be drunk in this scene (what is it with the Japanese putting underage drinking in kid's comics??).

Here's a small scene from the manga Yumekui Merry (which is getting an anime adaptation this winter).

I can't really tell what's going on, but the main character, Merry, is definitely getting tickled in the second pic. She drank something weird earlier in the chapter, so I'm thinking she might be drunk in this scene (what is it with the Japanese putting underage drinking in kid's comics??).

Drinking laws are completely lax in Japan when it comes to underage drinking. That's not to say that it's not enforced, but from a social standpoint, the concept is not horribly offensive. You'd have to understand Japanese concepts of personal responsibility, crime rates associated with drinking, ect... to really get a grasp of why this isn't as big a deal as it is in the States.

Anyway, here's the translation. It was difficult to find out who was saying what, since I don't know the characters or the context, but I think I got it.

From top right to left.
Panel 1:
Isana Tachibana: Well you see, this nerve of the upper thigh is...

Merii: H-here?

Panel 2:
Isana Tachibana: Exactly. If you work it up from there, like you're pushing out...

Panel 3:
Merii: M-moving up from here is a little...

Merii:It's getting embarassing, cut it out, Tachibana-san!

Panel 4:

Tanma: Hey, Isana! Wait just a m-

Old Man: Tanma!!

Panel 5:

(nothing)

Panel 6:

Old Man: I understand young man. That's youth for you.

(Merii background: It tickles! It tickles!)

SFX: disappointed~

Last edited:
Drinking laws are completely lax in Japan when it comes to underage drinking. That's not to say that it's not enforced, but from a social standpoint, the concept is not horribly offensive. You'd have to understand Japanese concepts of personal responsibility, crime rates associated with drinking, ect... to really get a grasp of why this isn't as big a deal as it is in the States.

Thanks for the translation, Fhgwagadds!

Yeah, I guess with the constant pressure to work hard and succeed it makes sense that people, even kids, need alcohol to relax and loosen up. Plus, seeing as how the series is mildly ecchi, getting girls drunk seems like a common theme in that sub-genre (which, when you think about it actually makes it way more creepy! But the author gave us a tickle scene, so I can't judge him too harshly).

It's still usually taboo to show underage drinking in anything that children might read or watch, even in Japan. They often do it in a light-hearted way and not preachy, such as this week's Bleach.

Wish I had a bigger version of this. It's a (somewhat tickly)scene from the Trigun movie that came out earlier this year. Why oh why did I ever skip seeing this one?

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back