• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Wish I had a bigger version of this. It's a (somewhat tickly)scene from the Trigun movie that came out earlier this year. Why oh why did I ever skip seeing this one?

That's pretty awesome, great find! I was always surprised Trigun managed to avoid tickling scenes in the anime and manga, given the lighthearted mood of the early chapters.

Anyway, these are from Naniwa Tomoare; The guy who looks like Kuwabara from Yuu Yuu Hakusho proposes a drinking game where the women get tickled and the men get spanked. Naturally, there's some good upperbody action.

And here's 4 more. Not really worth the trouble they took to find, but at least they're something.

Omega Tribe: f/m sides, m/f breasts

Hatsu Koi: m/f armpit

Kindaichi Case Files: m/f sides

Here's a random upperbody scene from Sora no Otoshimono.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's Astraea being tickled, just a character that looks a lot like her (minus the wings).

*Unlurking*
*Back to lurking*
Someone actually beat me at lurking! I have to say I'm impressed.

So, how's that tickling punishment like in Criminal Girls? I heard you can level it up ingame to make it more effective.

Last edited:
So, how's that tickling punishment like in Criminal Girls? I heard you can level it up ingame to make it more effective.

I haven't been able to find many videos of the punishment system (japanese gamers will upload hundreds of videos of them getting a high score in Touhou, but not something interesting like this??). It seems like it's shown at 2:25 in the clip below, but it's extremely lackluster. Honestly, it seems like you're just whacking a girl with a featherduster while she whines and cries. Come on, Japan! You can do ecchi better than this!

The CG images from the game aren't too great either... I hope Disgaea 4 does a better job!

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=UjslUmFMzBc

Soooooo....I got really excited when I found this pic on Mangafox, but then I saw it had been posted here like a year ago. Could someone translate it for me? Its the one page of the whole series the scanlators left in japanese. Arigatou 🙂 🙂

Whats that manga called?

Whats that manga called?

That's Ojiichan wa Shounen Tantei. And yeah, it sucks that they didn't translate that page (we all know what it says, but still). The character being tickled only appears a few times too, unfortunately.

Its from one hentai I read a while back... hmmm it was not translated in English as far as I recall...

Wish I had a bigger version of this. It's a (somewhat tickly)scene from the Trigun movie that came out earlier this year. Why oh why did I ever skip seeing this one?

Figured I'd just let any potential fans know that she just breaks out into hives when men touch her, and she's just freaking out because Vash is well...Vash. So there's no ticklishness, sadly~

And here's 4 more. Not really worth the trouble they took to find, but at least they're something.

Omega Tribe: f/m sides, m/f breasts

Hatsu Koi: m/f armpit

Kindaichi Case Files: m/f sides
Oh wow, what is the complete title of that Hatsu Koi? I searched Hatsu Koi but returned lots of search results. I recall there are many Kindaichi scenes that involves touching breasts of his gf, I'll check it out later

Try this:
http://www.meltybread.com/forums/kohaku's-video-room/nicovideo-account-tutorial/

Also, because I like getting people's hopes up, Disgaea 4 for the PS3 is incorporating a punishment system that will have tickling.

In the pic below, the options are:
Beat with a wad of money
Make her sign documents
Tie hands
Tie feet
Talk about ecchi things
Make her say compliments
Make her give a massage
Listen to her worries

When you tie her hands, the punishment (as read on the bottom of the pic) is: "Tie hands and tickle armpits"

Logically, the tie feet command would be something like "Tie feet and tickle soles," but there's no confirmation of this yet. The game comes out Feb 24th in Japan, so we'll know more by then.

Bind feet and tickle soles is confirmed.

Really?? Awesome news, can you provide a link! I love to read the full story with these things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEEIdMiMreQ
Pause at the beginning of 4:30, the player will briefly scroll over the option "足を縛る" (bind feet) and the Japanese description says "足を縛って足の裏をくすぐります" (bind feet and tickle soles).
I am not sure if this option is available for each character nor would there be actual tickling animation.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEEIdMiMreQ
Pause at the beginning of 4:30, the player will briefly scroll over the option "足を縛る" (bind feet) and the Japanese description says "足を縛って足の裏をくすぐります" (bind feet and tickle soles).
I am not sure if this option is available for each character nor would there be actual tickling animation.

Oh fantastic, thanks for spotting that. I had heard that they replaced the wooden horse bondage tool with that big weird cat thing and I was worried they'd tone down the torture.

Let's hope for more stuff soon, I'm optimistic that the system will be better-animated than Criminal Girls.

Also, here's a scene from Chibi Mariko-Chan volume 3, she's tickling her sister.

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back