• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Down already?

Because they came out too early or because they were too... lewd?

Probably the former, since new videos aren't being taken down anymore. I'm sure I'll find something eventually, but from what I've watched so far... we might not want to get our hopes up. The sprites aren't super-expressive, so I'm thinking the punishment system won't be much better than Criminal Girls.

Anyway, here's a random pic from nikuniku.

The sprites aren't super-expressive, so I'm thinking the punishment system won't be much better than Criminal Girls

Well the system WAS inspired by the Criminal Girls Punishment system. But from some research, I found out that the system here is called "Educational Coaching". By capturing an enemy unit (by throwing them into the base panel) you can use the coaching classroom to punish and torture them into become allies. This can be done on both humanoid classes and monsters.

Here's the tiny morsel I've found after 3 days of searching. I'm always surprised when Japanese gamers, who are infamous for their love of perverted things, don't post videos of stuff like the punishment system. It was the same situation with Criminal Girls.

Anyway, one guy on a Japanese forum felt the tickling was disappointing, and it certainly doesn't look very detailed in the pic. I think the quality will depend on the animations and voice acting that go along with each command.

(The pic is of armpit tickling, btw. I don't know if it's before, during or after.)

new scene from infinite stratos (f/f all over)
http://www.watchanimeon.com/ is-infinite-stratos-episode-9/
Starts 2:40 in part 2

Very cute! It's rare to get two foot tickling scenes in the same day!

I hate how they randomly gave Cecilia two right feet during the foot tickling though. I remember they did the same with some official art of her. :/

Very cute! It's rare to get two foot tickling scenes in the same day!

I hate how they randomly gave Cecilia two right feet during the foot tickling though. I remember they did the same with some official art of her. :/

Two foot tickling scenes? Which scene the part before the girl was using sun lotion?

Two foot tickling scenes? Which scene the part before the girl was using sun lotion?

Yeah, the manga scene I posted and the all over Infinite Stratos scene brk4 posted.

Also, congratulations on over 1,000,000 views on the thread, everyone! We've done a lot of good work here! 🙂

I wonder if someone will be able to bundle all these new tickle scenes from these animes into a segment like someone did a while back. Imagine a full 30+ minutes of nothing but anime tickle scenes. Lot of work to put together but worth it for anyone who has the time and know how.

which anime's are the set 16 images from ?
the last one(manga) in set 16 looked like ah!my goddess . if it is, then from which chapter these pages have been taken ?

Last edited:
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back