• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Season 2 of next episode preview shows a Tickling Episode!

It looks just like the manga chapter of the tickling!

Here's a new foot tickling pic. Not sure where it's from (or whether the lee is male or female), but its definitely mainstream. Probably one of those little sketches manga artists like to put in between chapters.

If anyone knows the source, or can help me snoop around for it, I'd be grateful! :]

Looks like Link from Legend of Zelda.

Oh yes, finally, the moment we've all been waiting for is here!

When is that episode airing?

Last edited:
I'm reposting the foot tickling scene from the last page so we don't forget about it. Please let us know if you recognize it!

Plus, a scene from Masaki Porridge and two images from a dungeon CGI game.

When is that episode airing?

Next Monday.

Last edited:
Hmmm... those last two look like art from Crimson Comics artist. First time seeing this one though.

Doujin's are very loosely bonded by copyright rules. In a sense they work for a company that would distribute them and only things they have to officially censor or change are, Original Title, Original character name and nothing else.

Doujin's are very loosely bonded by copyright rules. In a sense they work for a company that would distribute them and only things they have to officially censor or change are, Original Title, Original character name and nothing else.

So I can for example:
Make a comic about Quistis from Final Fantasy VIII.
Call it Fetish Fantasy VIII.
Rename Quistis to Kuistis.
Sell it over internet.
?

People have done sold things will less of mutilation of names, but yeah. For example, Crimson Comics... the artist bases himself on few popular characters, doesn't change names, but creates original (although mainly sexual) plots around them and sells them. He didn't create the characters, hence its doujin, not original manga, but he can prosper on it.

People have done sold things will less of mutilation of names, but yeah. For example, Crimson Comics... the artist bases himself on few popular characters, doesn't change names, but creates original (although mainly sexual) plots around them and sells them. He didn't create the characters, hence its doujin, not original manga, but he can prosper on it.

Unbelievable. I'd think they'd sue them....
Well it's better for us this way.

^I'm surprised that you're unfamiliar with the doujin market. It's such a huge part of the manga culture.

What you need to know is that,
1-it's basically fanwork (...that existed before the internet), so there is an understanding that it is not made with the intent of copyright infringement and decreasing the original's sales. In fact, many authors view it as the opposite - a lot of doujins being sold are a sign that the work is popular.
2-they make money of it, yes (that is where it'd enter our concept of copyright offense) but most amateur authors barely make enough to cover the cost of the materials and booking a selling spot, and maybe a little for themselves for their hard work. You can actually make money if you're a very successful artist but even then you probably only sell copies in the thousands (there's no re-print and such; if you missed a doujin when it's out you lose), which is peanuts compared to the number of copies of the big magazines. In other words, you aren't viewed as a threat as a competitor.

Maybe you can try reading "Doujin Work"...I also has an interesting forum thread on this same topic.

^I'm surprised that you're unfamiliar with the doujin market. It's such a huge part of the manga culture.

1-it's basically fanwork (...that existed before the internet), so there is an understanding that it is not made with the intent of copyright infringement and decreasing the original's sales. In fact, many authors view it as the opposite - a lot of doujins being sold are a sign that the work is popular.
2-they make money of it, yes (that is where it'd enter our concept of copyright offense) but most amateur authors barely make enough to cover the cost of the materials and booking a selling spot, and maybe a little for themselves for their hard work. You can actually make money if you're a very successful artist but even then you probably only sell copies in the thousands (there's no re-print and such; if you missed a doujin when it's out you lose), which is peanuts compared to the number of copies of the big magazines. In other words, you aren't viewed as a threat as a competitor.

Maybe you can try reading "Doujin Work"...I also has an interesting forum thread on this same topic.

This is really gives me the whole picture. I'll look into the forums too.
Thank you very much! :thumbsup

As a nice bonus, Doujin Work has a tickling scene

In preperation for the coming episode of Ika Musume. As well as to quell a bit of boredum. I thought i might point out to the non anime/manga fans. How they transition between the two and what this means for us.

Also before i forget. In addition to Ika. We have the F/M scene from Bleach coming tuesday.
Now take Bleach for example. A common weekly manga consists of usually 16 pages.
An anime like Bleach uses two chapters per episode. The average episode consisting of usually 20-21 minutes. This divided among 32 pages is pretty much a straight run.
A manga like Ika however typically has 8 pages. Since an episode of Ika is broken into 3 segements of 3 different chapters.
This means we have 24 pages over the span of 21 minutes. Or roughly 8 pages in 7 minutes. Because of this. It is there by naturally quite difficult to stretch a page of dialouge over the course of 1 minute. So this leaves ample room for filler.
What this means for us is roughly 4-5 minutes of space that could be extended tickle scenes. I hope everyone enjoyed my pointless explanation.

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back