• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Tis indeed Bridget, the Guilty Gear trap. I think many guys mistook him for a girl and were attracted to him on first sight - well until we found out the truth. But hey, even Johnny thought Bridget was a girl, so it's ok :stickout

Unfortunately, I can't follow you on that arousal. Once I know a trap, I lose all interest... Unless it's a REVERSE trap lol. I'm sure others will appreciate your find though.

Ahh yes... Realization. 😉

Ahh yes... Realization. 😉

Lmao! Oh, that is being insta-saved. I'd show my friend that, but it would only spark him showing me more traps and screwing with my brain.
If I am not careful, he will make it so all women are now seen as traps in my mind.

Tis indeed Bridget, the Guilty Gear trap. I think many guys mistook him for a girl and were attracted to him on first sight - well until we found out the truth. But hey, even Johnny thought Bridget was a girl, so it's ok :stickout

Unfortunately, I can't follow you on that arousal. Once I know a trap, I lose all interest... Unless it's a REVERSE trap lol. I'm sure others will appreciate your find though.

Gotta love the GG teams sense of humour! I can remember pointing out to my friend it was a dude... and the 20 minutes of non-stop screaming when he found out that was a fact

i found these on pixiv and i think they're awesome.

Last edited:
Look what I found! it's the translated pages of that haruhi-chan manga brk posted a bit ago! 😀 yay!

Woah!!

Can someone remember the times in which in this forum all the tickling drawns were about ADULTS tickled?? :cry :huh o_o

Come to think of it...you have a point there. They do seem underage.

um....I'm really sry that did not occur to me :blush uh, should i remove it, perhaps?

It's not your fault, FlamingNinja.

Just to be safe, maybe it's best to remove that link.

hmm....yes, done and done.

I guess it's important to remember that this is the 'Adult Tickling' forum, after all.

Artwork of teen characters is usually allowed here, if it's clean and non-nude.

But that link is neither. So, if those characters are indeed underage, the link probably should go. But you can let the mods make the decision.

That's a pretty good idea, although sometimes the mods hare very busy with other things and can't check on even this thread. And unfortunately the biggest reason it had to be taken down was for while I was looking at the pages, I notice the tentacles was going in their underwear. ^^;

But that's all I'm gonna put up....so instead of talking about (and making risk of making someone feel more guilty)...how about we carry on and see if there's more Anime tickling in the internet?

yeah I guess I have a few I found on nicovideo...

1. I don't know what it's from (f/f armpit)
2. It looks like someone made this in MikuMikuDance and will make you lol (*/f)
3. I should know this one (m/f sides)
4. beach/suntan lotion application (f/f)
5. i think this one is called cube3 or something haha i'm so lazy (hair/f)

I'm pretty sure several of these have been posted but I chopped/uploaded the clips instead of linking or something.

That's a pretty good idea, although sometimes the mods hare very busy with other things and can't check on even this thread. And unfortunately the biggest reason it had to be taken down was for while I was looking at the pages, I notice the tentacles was going in their underwear. ^^;

But that's all I'm gonna put up....so instead of talking about (and making risk of making someone feel more guilty)...how about we carry on and see if there's more Anime tickling in the internet?

You can't just leave it alone? I can understand the mods not wanting it because of the advertisers are not very happy about it. But who chose you to be an incarnation of justice? Or do you think your divine duty is to contact the superiors whenever you see something you don't approve of?

I would like you to be cursed with a taboo fetish for once, just so you could see how I feel every time I'm backstabed like this...

You can't just leave it alone? I can understand the mods not wanting it because of the advertisers are not very happy about it. But who chose you to be an incarnation of justice? Or do you think your divine duty is to contact the superiors whenever you see something you don't approve of?

I would like you to be cursed with a taboo fetish for once, just so you could see how I feel every time I'm backstabed like this...

He's suggesting to take the link down because the characters in it are underage. You don't need to be a drama queen about it.

He's suggesting to take the link down because the characters in it are underage. You don't need to be a drama queen about it.

And I suggest you leave it alone. If the admins don't see and the advertisers don't see, then there's no reason to take it away from me and others who cherish it.

I love tickling and I love loli, and there's no place for me to go search to get it.
So when I get lucky enough for it to be posted here, why are you rushing to remove it? Why don't you at least let it survive until the admins notice it?
It gives me at least a chance to react and collect it first.

And about that drama queen.. Everyone here knows I'll come flying whenever I see that happen.
And everyone knows I'll say to a guy like you:
We have the same join date, but your post number speaks for your contributions for this site and the number of over 30,000 views on my two threads speak for themselves.

And it's a cheap blow and I'm gonna be hated for using statistics, but you might just as well butt-out of this matter, hypocrite.

Here's the easy solution: yanneilucia can take the comic and post it in his own thread, and FlamingNinja can remove it from here. Both sides get what they want. :]

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back