• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Here's the easy solution: yanneilucia can take the comic and post it in his own thread, and FlamingNinja can remove it from here. Both sides get what they want. :]

This is a progress.
Just the fact that you're even thinking about a solution proves that you're at a greater level than the judgmental morons I have to deal with occasionally.

(I don't think that badly of Genikit, he is just inconsiderate sometimes)

Anyway, you have just saved the Anime Armpits thread I made from imminent deletion, for I tend to retaliate on impulse.

Your solution doesn't solve it because what I want is to be given a chance to download that content first and than you can remove it all you want.
Ironically, it would be perfect if I was in charge of the deletion of Loli on the site.

:cry ....okay everyone lets stop now pleasse, I have no problem giving anybody a pm with the link if they want but I mean it's not like you can't just go to that eg hentai place and just search 'tickling' every now and then.

:cry ....okay everyone lets stop now pleasse, I have no problem giving anybody a pm with the link if they want but I mean it's not like you can't just go to that eg hentai place and just search 'tickling' every now and then.

I am a regular there as well as on many other places, but I always put much effort in increasing my odds when it comes to finding it, and that's why I hate when someone lowers them on a whim. And especially if it was uncalled for.

In any case, I'm sorry if I've upset you.
Actually I apologize to everyone for a hateful reaction, but be sure to expect it every time you make the same mistake.

I would also like to subscribe to your PM's on any good Loli content Flaming.
Much appreciated. I'll be sure to return the favor. Yanneilucia out :tank:

-bites tongue-

I honestly don't know why the underage thing gets brought up against people anymore. I'd actually like to see a definition of what counts as underage on the TT, aside from what the rules simply state.

I say this because last I checked many artists for many years have created and/or posted tickle pictures involving underaged girls like Misty getting tickled or foot worshipped (which I'm positive I'm reading as something you can't have them involved in under the rules).
In fact, you can go to a few of the artist's forums right now in Artist Pad and see such things in the first few threads. And please don't say the mods couldn't see or check something like that out due to how busy they are...cmon now...

It almost feels like if you're a "high ranking" artist on TT, you can get away with it, but anyone else gets in trouble.

I'm sorry to bring it up, but for years I've seen this going on and it's really starting to agitate me; so any clarification would be nice. Does this only apply to minors that are drawn realistically or depict real life people?

Edit: And just to clarify, I know the comic that was pulled involved an underaged girl getting tickled sexually between her legs. I'm not gonna argue that being against the rules.

Last edited:

I apologize for making a scene there. And to answer that question, I can let it go.

EDIT: Just by reading that last comment...I'll shut up about it before I start creating my enemy.

Last edited:
-bites tongue-

I honestly don't know why the underage thing gets brought up against people anymore. I'd actually like to see a definition of what counts as underage on the TT, aside from what the rules simply state.

I say this because last I checked many artists for many years have created and/or posted tickle pictures involving underaged girls like Misty getting tickled or foot worshipped (which I'm positive I'm reading as something you can't have them involved in under the rules).
In fact, you can go to a few of the artist's forums right now in Artist Pad and see such things in the first few threads. And please don't say the mods couldn't see or check something like that out due to how busy they are...cmon now...

It almost feels like if you're a "high ranking" artist on TT, you can get away with it, but anyone else gets in trouble.

I'm sorry to bring it up, but for years I've seen this going on and it's really starting to agitate me; so any clarification would be nice. Does this only apply to minors that are drawn realistically or depict real life people?

Good point, and we already had that discussion a few times before.
But it's best NOT to force that decision on the admins for their hands are tied and they simply can't say it out loud that they approve of this content. Whatever the art style.
And that's why I'm so grateful to them when they are willing to turn a blind eye or just put it under the carpet. And it would be best if everyone did.

In the other hand, if I were to find any real pictures of minors getting abused, I would report them instantly and that is what everyone should do too.

So just following these two rules, we can make the experience on this site joyous for all of us and not jeopardize the site itself. And forget about this subject already. What we really don't want is to disturb the great forces of admins, so that they have to come and solve it. Let's just show them we are mature enough to handle this by ourselves (god, I'm the one to talk... :facepalm: )

But it's best NOT to force that decision on the admins for their hands are tied and they simply can't say it out loud that they approve of this content. Whatever the art style.
And that's why I'm so grateful to them when they are willing to turn a blind eye or just put it under the carpet. And it would be best if everyone did.

In the other hand, if I were to find any real pictures of minors getting abused, I would report them instantly and that is what everyone should do too.

So just following these two rules, we can make the experience on this site joyous for all of us and not jeopardize the site itself. And forget about this subject already. What we really don't want is to disturb the great forces of admins, so that they have to come and solve it. Let's just show them we are mature enough to handle this by ourselves (god, I'm the one to talk... :facepalm: )

Agreed.

Well, to me it seems to be an all or nothing thing. Either people become lenient with everyone doing it, or they bring down the hammer on everyone, including our beloved artists, for breaking the rules. It doesn't seem right to have some people get punished while others not.

-sigh- Well, you know this discussion won't ever disappear. It will happen again, and again, and again, just like you said. It's been talked about and brought up many times and it can't just be swept under the rug.
I'll drop it for now, but someone else (possibly even myself) will bring it up again if things don't change. I'm not trying to be a bad guy here, I just want justice to work equally for everyone and rules to be followed by all members.

Sorry if any of those are reposts, but I don't have a choice.

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 268
I'm doing my best...

Attachments

• 1193117516485.jpg
    1193117516485.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 155
I say let them all be tickled! Hell no we won't go! The young be tickled. Have a pickle.
Uhh. All is fair in love and war.... I'll stop now.

-shakes my head- ...Don't do that, ok?

Anyways, I'll look around my computer for some comics I found that had Fate Stay Night tickling. They're around here somewhere, and they're not just reposts (at least I don't think they are)

I'm really trying my best not to repost... but there was just sooooo much content released on this thread.

-shakes my head- ...Don't do that, ok?

Anyways, I'll look around my computer for some comics I found that had Fate Stay Night tickling. They're around here somewhere, and they're not just reposts (at least I don't think they are)

Ugh... thanks... you take over.... I'm tired :48:*collapses*

Don't overwork yourself Yanne. Cause and effect. You started something. So let newton's third law kick in and enjoy the reaction. Good or bad. you'll get something out of it.

Ugh... thanks... you take over.... I'm tired :48:*collapses*

lol - well I'm not seeing them on my computer, so lemme check my external. Just gimme a moment to wrestle with turning the damn thing on (that power button is so bloody hard to press 😛issed)

The couple you have actually shared was from Desertlizard from deviantart. I admire his art. 🙂

-cough- Alright, for your enjoyment, here is so very rare Fate Stay Night tickling material. I've had these for awhile now, but kept them to myself since I was such a lurker on the TT.
It's not much, but enjoy it cuz it's not like it's freakin easy to find this stuff lol.

I'll even post a few pages around it so you can grasp the reason for the tickling.

First up: Shirou gets tickled by Rider. F/M

Ah, I remember that last page from before it was translated. But do you know the manga and the chapter name?

My apologies Shel, I got carried away with reading them again and decided to search for more (I haven't looked at these since...goodness...2009). It's not a tickling manga, it's a series that just has some tickle scenes in it.

It's called One Day! and the two I just posted are from Volume 4 and Volume 12 respectively.

So I decided to look up more of the series and discovered I was wrong! There actually ARE two more tickle scenes. However it only goes to Volume 17, and only 16 was translated (so far).

Here is another from Volume 13:
Sakura (with the help of Rin) tickles Saber (mercifully?) 🙂 F/F

And here is my last finding; of which made me SO HAPPY! Unfortunately it isn't translated, so you'll all have to just ponder what the discussion was. I think Sakura was mocking Rin though so she deserved it heh.

Volume 17:
Rin tickles Sakura (on the foot ❤ ❤) without mercy! F/F

Edit: Ah, and my apologies again. If anyone wants to read all of them (they're quite enjoyable), it appears e-hentai has them all on it now. That's where I found Volume 17.

Last edited:
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back