• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Again with pedo material...

And yet, you neglect to mention of the picture of Asuka... guess it's okay to tickle fourteen year olds like that when they actually have something resembling breasts, right?

Food for thought.

Last edited:
Actually Marisa dosen't have a specified age, so she could be at any age here, even above 18.
Not that I care really, just saying.

And yet, you neglect to mention of the picture of Asuka... guess it's okay to tickle fourteen year olds like that when they actually have something resembling breasts, right?

Food for thought.

Fool! Asuka is clearly a woman in disguise as a 14 year old. What a clever spy she is. Rei is actually some...thing...that has no age...or...something... and Shinji is clearly a 3 year old shota-wannabe, because god knows he whines every other scene like one.

Honestly, I'd forgotten she was 14...lol wow...Thought she was older than that and had to refresh my memory.

Actually Marisa dosen't have a specified age, so she could be at any age here, even above 18.
Not that I care really, just saying.

Marcelostalker makes a good point, though most of the fanon agrees her age and appearance is under 18. In terms of Canon, she is "ageless", because Zun is so terrified to release any good information or do ANYTHING with the Touhou universe, for fear of "destroying" the fanon (of which almost always has conflicts over who does what of whom is currently sleeping with who and might be related in someway to somebody); so everyone pretty much comes up with it all themselves.

Fool! Asuka is clearly a woman in disguise as a 14 year old. What a clever spy she is. Rei is actually some...thing...that has no age...or...something... and Shinji is clearly a 3 year old shota-wannabe, because god knows he whines every other scene like one.

Honestly, I'd forgotten she was 14...lol wow...Thought she was older than that and had to refresh my memory.

Marcelostalker makes a good point, though most of the fanon agrees her age and appearance is under 18. In terms of Canon, she is "ageless", because Zun is so terrified to release any good information or do ANYTHING with the Touhou universe, for fear of "destroying" the fanon (of which almost always has conflicts over who does what of whom is currently sleeping with who and might be related in someway to somebody); so everyone pretty much comes up with it all themselves.

Oh I can completely understand, let's face it Asuka may be 13-14ish in the anime, but she's nohohooooo where near drawn like she's that age even in the source material lol
Speaking of Shinji... have you ever seen the joke Eva opening called "If anime were honest"? XD

I suppose I need to state my actual stance on this kind of thing lol XD

I don't care about either of the images mentioned, the Touhou ones or the one of Asuka don't bug me at all.
What does bug me however is people trying to whiteknight and be all "pedophile art!!!!!" when they see any anime girl that doesn't have breasts, yet they seem to blatantly ignore the 13-17 year old anime girls that they have saved in their fap art folder. A great example of this kind of thing would be with any of the 18 year old girls from Lucky Star. They're 18 in their respective media, but if these people saw a sexual picture of them, these people would have a coronary because the art style makes them look younger then their depicted ages.

It's just a simple case of "don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house" kinda thing. lol

Last edited:
Oh yeeah, I've seen the whole thing on exhentai. its a short scene though, lemme see if i can find the rest that involves that part...

those below are the only two images i saved from it so its a safe assumption that that is the extent of the tickling.

So I must assume this 6 years-old-like-gilr (or children?) is 14 or even 18 just because that's an anime??

Men, you can try to convince me of all you want, but the fact it's a manga doesn't change the fact that some of you seem to be attract by drawn where little girl, or even children, are tickled... now, you can say "it's just a manga! The author claims she's 18"... that doesn't change the fact SHE LOOKS LIKE A CHILD, AND THAT YOU LIKE IT.
Pretty simple, huh??

it's not so suggestive i thought, so i thought it was okay i guess

It is okay. Some people just can't take the stick out of their ass long enough to comprehend something that's different from what they find enjoyable.

So I must assume this 6 years-old-like-gilr (or children?) is 14 or even 18 just because that's an anime??

Men, you can try to convince me of all you want, but the fact it's a manga doesn't change the fact that some of you seem to be attract by drawn where little girl, or even children, are tickled... now, you can say "it's just a manga! The author claims she's 18"... that doesn't change the fact SHE LOOKS LIKE A CHILD, AND THAT YOU LIKE IT.
Pretty simple, huh??

Let me simply try to say this so you can actually UNDERSTAND it, because obviously you're incapable of understanding it as I wrote it before:

You have a problem when the art style makes them look younger, yet you have no issue when there's a fourteen year old anime girl, who looks eighteen, being tickled suggestively.

Pot - Kettle

And good sir, I leave you with this:

Oh I can completely understand, let's face it Asuka may be 13-14ish in the anime, but she's nohohooooo where near drawn like she's that age even in the source material lol
Speaking of Shinji... have you ever seen the joke Eva opening called "If anime were honest"? XD

This is what I mean. For all this time, I thought she was at LEAST 18. The way she acts and moves, the way she talks, it just didn't scream young girl to me. And as mentioned, she was drawn in a style that looks more like a young woman than a girl in her early teens.

I suppose I need to state my actual stance on this kind of thing lol XD

I don't care about either of the images mentioned, the Touhou ones or the one of Asuka don't bug me at all.
What does bug me however is people trying to whiteknight and be all "pedophile art!!!!!" when they see any anime girl that doesn't have breasts, yet they seem to blatantly ignore the 13-17 year old anime girls that they have saved in their fap art folder. A great example of this kind of thing would be with any of the 18 year old girls from Lucky Star. They're 18 in their respective media, but if these people saw a sexual picture of them, these people would have a coronary because the art style makes them look younger then their depicted ages.

It's just a simple case of "don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house" kinda thing. lol

Millions of ≥A-cup women everywhere thank you for that.

I don't know if this is actually tickling, but...

Sankarea M\F 8:22
http://www.watchanimeon.com/sankarea-episode-6/

Hrrmm...unfortunately, I don't think this is tickling. No laughter, no giggling, just continuous crying like she is getting molested - which she is. I think it's either groping or him just latched on to her. BUT! My goodness what an interesting opening~ thank you so much Screamer! I have a new anime to watch now 😀

Pretty simple, huh??

I wish I could read Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Whatever this is. Without that knowledge, I can't tell you what the context of theses images are (it may be when Marisa was a child, it may be her now). Though don't go by the illustration and say "It's A-OK just because it's anime?! How stupid!" - the truth is, everyone in the fanon, just like with their ideas and information on the lives of the characters, draws each girl in the Touhou universe differently. Of course, that may be moreso the artist's own fetishes than his or her art style. Example 1, Example 2, Example 3. Just look at the above 3 - each girl looks like a different age (and her breast size noticeably differs).

I won't argue with you on the portrayal of Marisa in that doujin as being too young or too old (because she does look ridiculously small/young in that one), I just want to point out that each artist has their own spin on the girls. Hell, I could show you the original art of many of the Touhou girls - even the obviously adult ones look like little girls with two water balloons stuck under their dress...because the artist had that awkward of a style (and perhaps it could be said he is a terrible artist too lol).

If you don't approve of an image, do remember you can report the post. The mods will take a look, talk to the creator of said post, and if need be ask them to remove it (before they do themselves).

This is what I mean. For all this time, I thought she was at LEAST 18. The way she acts and moves, the way she talks, it just didn't scream young girl to me. And as mentioned, she was drawn in a style that looks more like a young woman than a girl in her early teens.

Millions of ≥A-cup women everywhere thank you for that.
I know exactly what you mean, hell when Eva first started showing, and I don't think they actually dropped her age in the show until later, (it's been awhile since I watched, not a fan of massive deaths XD) I was younger and my teenage brain registered her "older then me" status, even though at the time I was like 15 lol

I've always been like that, I don't see the point of gigantic Tifa sized breasts. Tiny breasts (for the most part) = a hell of good chance she actually had to rely on being a good person, rather then flashing the goods to get ahead in life. lol

Last edited:

Your argument's already invalid because you're stating opinion and not fact. I could argue that character X looks over 18 no matter how it looks because it's all interpretive and opinions. It's all fiction in the end and you're just starting unwanted fires.

View attachment 313107

Your argument's already invalid because you're stating opinion and not fact. I could argue that character X looks over 18 no matter how it looks because it's all interpretive and opinions. It's all fiction in the end and you're just starting unwanted fires.

View attachment 313107

Well said.
Good material provided.
Greatest post in a while.

Attachment is from a game from Crimson Comic group. It's a flash game with two pretty decent tickling scenes, both of them erotic. Nakanowa is it's name if I remember right.

Will you all just grow up and stop fighting? This is meant to be a forum for people to come and have fun, express themselves with the desires they are often to shy of to do so in real life. Don't spoil other peoples fun just to fight in a thread dedicated to something so lovely as anime tickling! Start a new thread and have at each other in there where it's the choice of the visitor to see you lot fighting, not here!

Will you all just grow up and stop fighting? This is meant to be a forum for people to come and have fun, express themselves with the desires they are often to shy of to do so in real life. Don't spoil other peoples fun just to fight in a thread dedicated to something so lovely as anime tickling! Start a new thread and have at each other in there where it's the choice of the visitor to see you lot fighting, not here!

Playing a third party moderator helps no one.

Scene from Love Bind
View attachment 313187

oh shweet i didn't have those first two, yuni, thankszors ^^

my turn now 😛

Attachments

• 1129634849827o.gif
    1129634849827o.gif
    235.6 KB · Views: 272
  • 1144261509488o.jpg
    1144261509488o.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 280
Dear God, some of them have small breasts! Hide! Fall back to the bunkers!

Machine_gun_cat.gif

Playing a third party moderator helps no one.

Scene from Love Bind
View attachment 313187

This is...a WONDERFUL find. 😀

I know... but it's worth a shot to try and get eveyone to calm down

Better to try and 'fail', than to stay quiet and guarantee it.
Or something philosophical like that 😛 Still, the fighting has happened, peace has somewhat been restored, so it should be ok now since everyone got a word in.

Dear God, some of them have small breasts! Hide! Fall back to the bunkers!

Machine_gun_cat.gif

OMIGOSH!
http://yumbrad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/Oh_noes_by_MichelleBurnette.jpg

here's a girl getting her foot tickled that somebody drew using their DS
http://colorslive.com/details/113912-Tickle_by_SaiBot.php

Considering this is on a DS...I approve.

AnimeWatcher I am glad you are alive. At least some humor remains 😛

Ask not if we who remain. A love of tickling all the same. The thread of anime that intertwines. Linking us all as we wine and dine. Why struggle and fight to stay alive.
Calmly for those who take that dive. Soon we will meet those blessed ones. The rookies and vets. The daughters and sons. Here in this thread. of happiness and insanity we share. Heed my words children and act with care. With over 2500 posts now.
We have come a long way. So sit back, go back to the first page and have a nice day.

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back