• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

thanks for posting that one mud, i've never seen that one before (it almost looks like it could be from a cg gallery of a game maybe)

also thanks yuni, yup

also did this image board just die?
http://i-bbs.sijex.net/nikuniku11

i get a problem loading page...
🙁

I got a huge chunk of my images and info/leads there, i would be very sad if it died...

even the root site is down

I got a huge chunk of my images and info/leads there, i would be very sad if it died...

even the root site is down

Hey... there are some.... images of tickling I've never seen before.... why have they not been posted into our anime tickling thread?...... FLAAAMIIING!!! :taz:

Could it be, you're stacking them just for yourself?! :shifty:

Last edited:
Hey... there are some.... images of tickling I've never seen before.... why have they not been posted into our anime tickling thread?...... FLAAAMIIING!!! :taz:

Could it be, you're stacking them just for yourself?! :shifty:

Its one of those sites that had been posted many many times around TT years ago, I guess people just assumed everyone checked it often, I check it atleast a couple times a week when its up. anything new from there gets posted most of the time.

umm it's still not working for mee -_-

and thank you so much for translating denny ^^

Its one of those sites that had been posted many many times around TT years ago, I guess people just assumed everyone checked it often, I check it atleast a couple times a week when its up. anything new from there gets posted most of the time.

It would be easier if we all put everything we find here. That way we can use our time more efficiently. And I could focus on checking my sources and bringing stuff you don't have, while I count on you to cover my back on other fields.

It would be easier if we all put everything we find here. That way we can use our time more efficiently. And I could focus on checking my sources and bringing stuff you don't have, while I count on you to cover my back on other fields.

Well I was thinking about this the other day, This thread was made by LonelyKimiko 6 years ago, I even remember suggesting it got stickied, Only in the recend year or so has it seen some major activity and the page numbers are getting pretty large now. I suggest we remake this thread, have the first four or so posts reserved for different scenes I.E manga/comics or anime/cartoons. There are alot of manga scenes I like to see but forget about so I have to search this thread again.

Could list the scenes by chapter/volume/episode and if it is f/f m/f m/m f/m or whatever, and where the lee is being tickled. also a post of useful links to image boards, japanese threads raw sites and the whatnot.

Just having an easily updateable thread seems like a way to go.

Well I was thinking about this the other day, This thread was made by LonelyKimiko 6 years ago, I even remember suggesting it got stickied, Only in the recend year or so has it seen some major activity and the page numbers are getting pretty large now. I suggest we remake this thread, have the first four or so posts reserved for different scenes I.E manga/comics or anime/cartoons. There are alot of manga scenes I like to see but forget about so I have to search this thread again.

Could list the scenes by chapter/volume/episode and if it is f/f m/f m/m f/m or whatever, and where the lee is being tickled. also a post of useful links to image boards, japanese threads raw sites and the whatnot.

Just having an easily updateable thread seems like a way to go.

As I don't want for this to be ignored, I'll just say it would require such discipline as our members do not have.
I might also add that no one can replace LonelyKimikoNeko and we couldn't possibly agree to who would be the founder of the new legendary thread.
Also, it would wind up just as complicated as this one after some time, if there would be no rule not to post unless content is provided.
But in general, I think it's a valuable idea to consider.

If you think one curator isn't able to manage it, but that individual contributions can keep it under control, isn't a wiki the obvious solution?

If it's done well, you could try asking a mod/admin of the site to inject it somewhere in the first post, or for it to have its own sticky.

If you think one curator isn't able to manage it, but that individual contributions can keep it under control, isn't a wiki the obvious solution?

If it's done well, you could try asking a mod/admin of the site to inject it somewhere in the first post, or for it to have its own sticky.

I'm obviously not familiar with all of the technicalities, cuz' I didn't understand one word of what you said.... :surrender:
That makes me obsolete for this discussion, so I'll kindly take my leave. :boat:
Count me in on contributing if you manage to find a decent way to do it.

I'm obviously not familiar with all of the technicalities, cuz' I didn't understand one word of what you said.... :surrender:
That makes me obsolete for this discussion, so I'll kindly take my leave. :boat:
Count me in on contributing if you manage to find a decent way to do it.
I'll rephrase.

If it is too much work for one person, have many people do it.

You know how Wikipedia is edited by many people? The software behind it, called MediaWiki, is free. Someone can open a Wikipedia-like web site for other stuff. In this case, it would be a wiki for for anime tickling, or mainstream sightings, or whatever.

(Kusubooru already exists for plain anime/manga images, but it doesn't fulfill the same purpose you were talking about.)

This means that dealing with the list would never be exclusively one person's responsibility. Anyone could help, without having to wait for that one person to be available to make updates for them.

Clear enough?

I'll rephrase.

If it is too much work for one person, have many people do it.

You know how Wikipedia is edited by many people? The software behind it, called MediaWiki, is free. Someone can open a Wikipedia-like web site for other stuff. In this case, it would be a wiki for for anime tickling, or mainstream sightings, or whatever.

(Kusubooru already exists for plain anime/manga images, but it doesn't fulfill the same purpose you were talking about.)

This means that dealing with the list would never be exclusively one person's responsibility. Anyone could help, without having to wait for that one person to be available to make updates for them.

Clear enough?

I see. No problem there then.
But I can't imagine people here just posting images without the idle chat or commentary. And with that, the thread would have over 100 pages again in no time.

What is this image from?

somebody posted it on nikuniku...sometimes they talk about sources but its all japanese so i keep my eyes out for anything in quotes and run stuff through google translate. I am not sure where that image is from though.

oh i found these on nicovideo, 2 amagami scenes.....AGAAAAIN, hmm i should pay more attention to that anime maybe

oh hey do u guys have a preferred vid format? mp4, mov, .....i would do avi but it's hard to stay under 5mbs

Last edited:
1 and 2 are from a loli doujin right before it gets inappropriate.
3, i wish i had that book lol
4 and 5 i actually found by chance (dont u love it when that happens?) in a encyclepedia about japanese crucufiction torture

except for "3" i found them on exhentai
i luuuuuuv number 4

ssry for dubl post ;P

Last edited:
I have a tickling archive.

The anime section has over 100 entries.
The manga section has 40+ entries as well.

The sections also include the name of the anime/manga, plus volume/episode number as well. People who contribute are given credit for each find as well. I'm also creating a new archive that will make it easier for people to contribute.

1 and 2 are from a loli doujin right before it gets inappropriate.
3, i wish i had that book lol
4 and 5 i actually found by chance (dont u love it when that happens?) in a encyclepedia about japanese crucufiction torture

except for "3" i found them on exhentai
i luuuuuuv number 4

ssry for dubl post ;P

With some help from Jaynin (Thank you again), the pictures on the right in the article are from Girigiri Purin (爆骨少女ギリギリぷりん) and Tende Seiaku Kyuupiddo.

Last edited:
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back