• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

De facto rule as I've always understood it: If she looks young, make sure she isn't nude.

I think that's the issue here. This is always a tricky issue with anime, but pure tickling without nudity shouldn't be objectionable, regardless of how the character looks.

Now lets leave it at that and get back to what we're all here for.

oh hey dudes, found these two on nico...

haha! and notice that while both girls who are subjected the tickling are likely under the age of 18, they are fully clothed and it does not appear to be suggestive! 😀 knowledge is power!

Last edited:
De facto rule as I've always understood it: If she looks young, make sure she isn't nude.

I think that's the issue here. This is always a tricky issue with anime, but pure tickling without nudity shouldn't be objectionable, regardless of how the character looks.

The great equalizer! Well done Bones!

oh hey dudes, found these two on nico...

haha! and notice that while both girls who are subjected the tickling are likely under the age of 18, they are fully clothed and it does not appear to be suggestive! 😀 knowledge is power!

Bravo good sir, bravo.
Fsu6Y.gif

Right, enough of this stupid nonsense and fighting.... ON TO THE GLORY OF TICKLE ART!!!

omygawsh yuni wheeeeeeeere did you get those Touhou pics!!!?!?!?!? O__O

Don't worry about it. The admins know the difference, and they know I mean no harm. But I have to deserve my title: High Maintenance Artist :4:+:tank:
These Touhou were all that have tickling from that set. But what can you say about these?

Last edited:
^well, yuni, the first 2 are from a comic called 'Ticklish Heart', and i believe it originated on deviantart. The 3rd picture is from a comic that can be found on exhentai, and the last 2 can also be found on exhentai but that one was trickier to find and unfortunately i couldn't find a translated version of it... ^__________^

M/M anime tickling scene.

"Sankarea" #3, a Japanese anime, has M/M tickling scene.
An high-school boy student tickles his friend's upper body.
But I don't have the clip...

I know this has passed, but I had a look at the previous conversation regarding "lolicon" images and I thought I'd just chuck in the TT official ruling on the matter.

"Loli" material is strictly banned from TT as it is illegal in the US. The material conflicts
with the TT rules which are as follows:

TT Art Rules said:
5. Posting pictures of animated, drawn, or otherwise imaginary/fantasy individuals under the age of 18 ("minors") in graphic positions, situations featuring sex actsor borderline sex acts, and/or containing sexually explicit material are not permissible. Sex acts, borderline sex acts, graphic positions, and sexually explicit material will be defined as the following:

--Actual or simulated
---graphic sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or lascivious simulated sexual intercourse where the genitals, breast, or pubic area of any person is exhibited;
---bestiality;
---masturbation;
---sadistic or masochistic abuse;
---exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;

--Graphic positions
---meaning that a viewer can observe any part of the genitals or pubic area of any depicted person or animal during any part of the time that the sexually explicit conduct is being depicted;

--Foot Worship
---sniffing, kissing, licking, sucking, and/or lovemaking to or with the feet or foot

These rules apply to both obviously drawn/painted/otherwise created minors as well as any kind of "photo-realistic" minors. In other words, if it looks like a real picture of someone, a real 'sketch' of someone, or you have any doubts that someone might consider it to be photo-realistic, do not post it. Lastly, no situations involving or featuring any sort of adult/minor tickling, either adult tickling minor or minor tickling adult, are permissible to post.

So yeah, if any Lolicon material has been posted, please report the image by selecting the triangular "report" button next to the postee's username. Thanks. 🙂

^well, yuni, the first 2 are from a comic called 'Ticklish Heart', and i believe it originated on deviantart. The 3rd picture is from a comic that can be found on exhentai, and the last 2 can also be found on exhentai but that one was trickier to find and unfortunately i couldn't find a translated version of it... ^__________^

Can you show me where the comic for the last 2 is please? I don't really care if its not translated. 😛

^yeah, I'm pretty sure i favd it so i'll look throughem and let you know when i find it 😉

Can you show me where the comic for the last 2 is please? I don't really care if its not translated. 😛
I have all three manga of course. This is the one you want:
[Ryoumoto Hatsumi] Uchuu Porisushaban ch. 1-2
Paste it into ExHentai search and you'll find it. If you can't use ExHentai, then you should learn how to, because it has everything you can imagine and more.

I have all three manga of course. This is the one you want:
[Ryoumoto Hatsumi] Uchuu Porisushaban ch. 1-2
Paste it into ExHentai search and you'll find it. If you can't use ExHentai, then you should learn how to, because it has everything you can imagine and more.

Urg, I know this probably has been asked before but how do I get rid of the sad panda while using chrome? 😛issed

Starcraft, I'm just going to pm u the comic in a zip, and tell u how to kill the panda...

Starcraft, I'm just going to pm u the comic in a zip, and tell u how to kill the panda...

Darn it! You used my preparation and did just what I wanted to do. 😛acman: Of course, I wanted to be sure that he can't use ExHentai before I start explaining it...
I actually wanted to post the whole three mangas here too...
Darn it you show-thief you 😍

Darn it! You used my preparation and did just what I wanted to do. 😛acman: Of course, I wanted to be sure that he can't use ExHentai before I start explaining it...
I actually wanted to post the whole three mangas here too...
Darn it you show-thief you 😍

You know, some of us aren't Starcraft. In fact, all but one of us isn't Starcraft :stickout

Soooo if you wanna post...you know...green light and everything lol.

Yes, please post the comic here. I no nothing about exhentai or how to use it... or how to find the sight to begin with. -_-;

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back