• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread

luv tickling reply

Hey iluv2tickle
Those tips you have are awsome. My boyfriend tried some of those and it litterally drove me insane. I was wondering if you had anymore armpit or back tickling tip?
Thanks. Keep up the great work.

I must say, I am touched. It gives me very much pleasure to know that this thead is appreciated.

These type of comments are the very ones that keep me doing this. Plus I just naturally like helping people.

For all those who have tried my tips, tell me which ones you liked the best and why. I know they work because I use them, but I and I am sure everyone else would like to hear stories of how these tips worked for you.

To all those who have requested info, I am working on it.
My schedule is busy. I had just enough time tonight to see that I had some responses. Now, as soon as I can, I will answer the questions.

Keep em coming, I can do many at once when I get a free hour or so.

Thanks to all for making this thread what it is.

Sincerely, your tickle guru

Coming soon

The SyDemon special......

Back to armpits.......

I have one question for ticklemad. When you said my words had you writhing there, what did there mean.

Did you just mean it had you writhing in general or was "there"
indicating a location? Just curious

Tip # 45 (more tit e tickling for the man who just can't seem to get enough of it)

SyDemon said:
Special request:

Ticklee is lying comfortably on a cushy surface.

Tickler is lying beside her and just a little on top of her.

Start tickling by licking all over the breast and the nipple, then just when the squirming starts, tickle both armpits with both hands.

I'm pretty sure this is very intense for the tcklee but I haven't had a chance to try it out

Well, right off the bat, my woman, and I dare say most women have to be in the mood or ready for that.
For one thing, my girlfriend does not like the feeling of evaporation of saliva unless it is on an area that is already wet with her juices (you figure it out). In my opinion, you need to tickle the armpits and breasts very lightly first to sensatize them. The sensatizing tip I gave may have been the best one because it is useful most of the time. Every tip can use the sensatizing to increase effectiveness.
By lightly tickling her armpits and breasts first, you make them very ticklish to where the tongue will have greater effect. She may also be laughing so hard that the evaporating spit may not bother her.

The undersides and outer edges of the breast will work the best, and tongue flicks on the nipple need to be pretty stiff.
My woman likes her breasts to be played with but probably not as much as other females. You just gotta know your partner, hmm that was another tip of mine. They all fit together folks!!!

In my mind, the number one most pleasurable way to tickle a breast is in the body caress tip. A stretched out naked body that is being full length tickled/caressed will be prone to like being touched anywhere. As you caress your partner, spots you go over that produce a good reaction will be spots you know to focus on. As your fingers cross lightly over her breasts a few times, pass over the nipples everynow and then, they will be standing to attention. Then a lick or kiss on them may be more welcome. Just remember, to be the best tickler, you have to read and do what your lee wants.

Last edited:
REVISED TIPS THREAD

Hi all. I am taking all my tips and placing them in one thread of nothing but the tips. During this thread I got off on the count of just how many tips there are.

Currently there are about 47.

I have numbered them correctly and am working on putting in the new thread called...
(THE REVISED TICKLE TIPS AND TRICKS THREAD)

On the new thread, please do not make any comments whatsoever, it is simply for the tips.

Comments are welcome on this thread. The revised thread is not meant to be interactive.

It only consists of a table of contents and the tips. I did this so that you can easily look back on your favourite tips or have a easier time browsing through them.

I am not finished with the new thread yet, this is alot of work so bare with me, but it will be better in the end.

These tips are not over yet, I am just trying to make them more accessable.

Thank you all for your support.

You said tip #8 twice. You got quite a few responses. Good job.

Psycho

I am aware that I did make a few mistakes on this thread, that is why I am doing the revised one for the tips only.

We have passed the 7000 mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still working on the revised thread, it may take a while to finish, and I still have questions to answer on this one.

hooray!!!

The revised tickle tips thread has been completed until new tips are added, for those who have made requests, I have ot forgot about you. Now you can find, read, and copy down the tips for easier use.

Tip # 48 Back to tickling (tickling the back)

It is difficult to really pinpoint alot of tips for tickling the back. Everything I have said so far has included plenty of info to really do some good back tickling. Simply use the earlier tips on how to use your fingers and hands, then one of my more recent threads on using feathers. The back is a very good tickling spot that is often forgotten. To me, the female back is a thing of beauty, I love looking at it, kissing it, touching it. The back is ticklish just about anywhere fot those who do have ticklish backs. I have already posted an ealier tips on some back tickling tricks that my girl loves. A few of the techniques that you can find in my tips on the back are, tapping, and the no bra bondage trick, these were a few of my personal favourites and my girlfriends.

It is also a good idea to use the sensatizing technique first on the back to enhance the feeling. Vibrators work well to on the back.
If you are to shy to buy one (that is provided the ticklee doesn't have one already) you can buy a vibrating electric tooth brush and it works well and maybe even better for skin tickling. If you do use one of these toothbrushes, only use it in cavities of your mouth.
Most of them come with detatchable heads. Take the head off for tickling, then put it on to brush your teeth at night. See, great tickling, and improve your dental hygene. You can also use a brush head for tickling but do not confuse the one you brush your teeth with.

I have also found that powdered latex kitchen gloves do well for all over tickling, including the back. They have a unique smooth texture and produce great sensations wether you are wearing the glove and tickling as usual, or holding the glove as if it were a fearther, and running it up and down your victims body.

Another odd but cool tool for back and body tickling is warewolf gloves. Just try it!!!! It rocks!!!!

My main piece of advice in ticking the back or any body part for that matter is just to have fun, and try all that your mind can come up with, as long as it is consentual. Sometimes, you find awesome things just by having fun! How else do you think I got this good at tickling?

Sample with different material clothing, no clothing, hands, fingers, fingernails, other tools, different positions, etc, and just mix and match different things.

Holy cow yeah I agree with you on the need to read what the ticklee wants.

hi all

I haven't forgotten about tickle theater, just been very busy as I told you I may become. I will return for more tips as soon as possible, and as always, I need inspiration from all of you with questions and comments.

Thanks

Seems he'd have to go inside the body to find a spot he hasn't gotten. I guess we won't reach 50 after all........🙁 🙁

Now Now

Let us keep the faith gentlemen.

There is still hope. I stay so busy now, that my brain must really struggle to dig in for more tips. this is where other member help is really needed. I would hate to think that we could not hit 50.

I am still tickling just as much if not more than ever, I just have little time to talk about it here.

Once again, ressurection is necessary. Hmmmm.......to try to reach 50.......is there any music or T.V. you reccomend to set the mood or help keep it?

Were there any neck tickling tips?

It's kinda hard to tickle there because the ticklee will always shrug the neck in and it clamps your fingers in a awkward position such they they can't move.

I know that to achieve some effect, one has to do the light caressing to necks.

TIP #49 Women's Ways, Music, and TV for tickling.

Women's Ways, Music, and TV for tickling.

Actually this is a good question, what types of music invoke the desire to be tickled, what type of tv shows get the same reaction?
I actually have an answer for this. Considering that you are wishing to tickle a female lee, then here are my discoveries.

First of all, any man who has ever tickled a woman for any length of time knows that women are about as consisant as a picasso painting. Sure there are certain common traits but they can change in a split second. A woman can go from hateing to be tickled to loving it in a second and visa versa. A woman can also enjoy sexual stimulation and then all of the sudden, not want to be touched.
These odd inconsistencies can be a pain, especially to a tickle lover. The truth is, even with the best chemistry, you will eventually come into conflict with a female lee. It is impossible that you and your lee will see eye to eye or finger to skin all the time.

Here are my findings though on the effects of TV and Music. First of all, woman generally have one track minds, and when that track changes directions without warning, you end up derailing. If the TV show is actually interesting to her, she will pout and wine each time you touch her because you are interrupting her ability too watch the dern show. This can make a tickle lover wanna go curl up in a ball and cry. Having the TV on, however, may not be a bad thing because it offers a constant noise that could keep other thoughts from her brain that would make her not able to enjoy the tickling. Music offers the same benefits and concerns, but it has been my experience that audio stimuli is not as destracting to females as the visual kind. Music needs to be upbeat. Relaxing music is good for sensual tickling but if she has had a long day and would be prone to getting sleepy. then beware or relaxing music.

It is not an easy task to keep even a female tickle enthusiest pleased all the time. There are many variables and you just have to learn your partner, hope for the best, and no how to handle the worst. If you give some testing small tickles and she shows that she really doesn't want to continue, then stop. I know this is very very hard, believe me, I do, but to continue when she doesn't wish so, makes it harder for her to want to be tickled. By the way, laughing or smiling does not always mean she wants more. It often times will still tickle even if she does not want it to. Us men seem to be more mentally stable when it comes to physical pleasure. It feels good, we like it, we do not have to be feeling perfectly awake, happy, or other things. If you touch is and it feels good, then dern it, touch us some more.
Woman are not always that simple. The best skill you can perfect is the skill of predicting when she wants it, and knowing how to stop kindly when she doesn't. Believe me, you wanna go scream till your throat bleeds when women pull a 360 on you, but doing so will not make them respect you which in turns gets you less touching time.

TIP # 50 Tickling the neck !!!!!!

Tickling the neck

Ah, the neck is a wondeful ticklish spot that can be tickled for fun, erotic, or relaxing ways.

The first thing to take care of is asses how your partner wants their neck to be tickled. Then you simply adjust your speed and or intensity to achieve the goal.

My girlfreind likes to be tickled fast and fluttery for fun, and soft for relaxation and just a generally good feeling.
For most types pf neck tickling, it workse best when combined with other body parts. For instance, playfully dance your fingertips up your ticklee's arm and across her shoulder and then onto her neck this is very playful and fun.

My favourite way to playfully mostly and sometimes non playfully tickle my mates neck is to lay comfortably on top of her but more down so that my head is over her chest. The I cradle her in my arms from underneath. Now I can tickle either side of her neck with my hands that are alreay right there coming from underneath her.The best way to go is to tickle one side at a time. When you tickle the right side, she naturally tilts her head right, then tickle the left side of the neck which maker her tilt left. Just keep this up until her head pops off. LOL. Feathers can be used but sometimes can be more irretating. That is your main concern, keep it from being an irretant.

Here is a little trick to get your hands on more neck, your female lee will thank me for this one.
Have her lay her head on a pillow in your lap area. She can be laying the same direction of your body or perpendicular to you on the couch. Begin running your hands softly through her hair. Most women love this, I do mind it personally either! Be creative. Run your hand through the top hairs, the backs of your finger nails across her temples etc. At this point, some slow light caresses on the nech may be more than welcome. One spot they usually like is right where the spine goes into the back of the head. The spot where the soft hairs grow that is usually not touched because her hair usually covers it. Lightly scratching or caressing this can be very pleasent. Some lighter upper chest caresses are usually welcome at this time as well.

😀 😀 😱 😱 😛 😛 🙂 🙂 😀 WE DID IT!!!! FIFTY TIPS!!!!

FIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTYFIFTY!!!!!

Iluv, you are da' man!!!! Go Iluv, Go Iluv!!!!!

Attention members

I would like to make these tips always availible to be read for future members. It would be difficult for new members to see these tips because this thread will continue to drop down the list of recent threads. I think it would be a good idea to somehow link these tips so that they always will be availible and easy to find.

If you want these tips to somehow always be more accessable, please sent a private message to TT concerning this. Perhaps he can start a Tickling tips and tricks link on this website.

Thanks for your help.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back