• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread

hi peoples

sorry to dig up this thread again, but i would like more tips on foot tickling. i mean to say the way to tickle, like scratching and how to use your fingers, becuz my girlfriend says her feet are super ticklish but i can't get a reaction out of her. any tips on how to use the fingers, cause that is the problem, i've used the sensitizing tips and all that

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bravo! Bravo! I bow in reverence to your 'far' superior tickle-knowledge skills. Thank you many times over for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us hungering, curious perverts. :stickout

hi peoples

sorry to dig up this thread again, but i would like more tips on foot tickling. i mean to say the way to tickle, like scratching and how to use your fingers, becuz my girlfriend says her feet are super ticklish but i can't get a reaction out of her. any tips on how to use the fingers, cause that is the problem, i've used the sensitizing tips and all that

Personally, I think a large part of the Tickler/Ticklee relationship is psychological....don't ask me why, but if i'm being tickled by someone who has that mischievious glint to their eye matched with a seductive-I'm-going-to-have-my-way-with-you smirk, it goes a loooonnng way towards making my heart beat faster and my skin goosebump in anticipation...a tickler who teases (not the baby "cootchie coo" talk - that's a turn off for me, but rather a teasing that suggests playful domination), and flirts while tickling will bring about the frame of mind that you want: a ticklee who delights in their own vulnerability.

I've noticed that if I am really upset, my husband's attempts to tickle me aren't as effective as when the mood is relaxed or playfuly tense wit anticipation...

...sooooo i'd suggest thinking about tickling her mind as well as her body...its a seduction of her towards your dominance after all...and the ultimate dominace is to get her to like it despite how unbearable it is, right? Toy with her psyche and you might find it a fun addition yourself to your ticklish play! :tickleglomp:

(Afterall, there's a reason Eros had to seduce Psyche before things worked out.... 😉 )

Personally, I think a large part of the Tickler/Ticklee relationship is psychological....don't ask me why, but if i'm being tickled by someone who has that mischievious glint to their eye matched with a seductive-I'm-going-to-have-my-way-with-you smirk, it goes a loooonnng way towards making my heart beat faster and my skin goosebump in anticipation...a tickler who teases (not the baby "cootchie coo" talk - that's a turn off for me, but rather a teasing that suggests playful domination), and flirts while tickling will bring about the frame of mind that you want: a ticklee who delights in their own vulnerability.

I've noticed that if I am really upset, my husband's attempts to tickle me aren't as effective as when the mood is relaxed or playfuly tense wit anticipation...

...sooooo i'd suggest thinking about tickling her mind as well as her body...its a seduction of her towards your dominance after all...and the ultimate dominace is to get her to like it despite how unbearable it is, right? Toy with her psyche and you might find it a fun addition yourself to your ticklish play! :tickleglomp:

(Afterall, there's a reason Eros had to seduce Psyche before things worked out.... 😉 )

you know i never thought of it that way until just now my dear. I mean i think i find that very true, cuz its also how i react to certain genders ya know. If a guy is tickling me, yes i laugh, but instead of it being fun, its uncomfotable and i want it to actually stop, where as a girl i want her to keep going. Teasing also affects me in many ways as well...good insight

you know i never thought of it that way until just now my dear. I mean i think i find that very true, cuz its also how i react to certain genders ya know. If a guy is tickling me, yes i laugh, but instead of it being fun, its uncomfotable and i want it to actually stop, where as a girl i want her to keep going. Teasing also affects me in many ways as well...good insight

:blush Thanks, ticklishdtagon8! Glad you found my observations helpful! 🙂

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back