• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Why does this man own your baseball team everytime we play you?

:numberone::rockon:

Pujols_vk_02.jpg

Did you enjoy being the editor for my story collection, "Trapped and Tickled"? 😀

Dicus counts... but I prefer the Hammer Throw.

Do you now, or have you ever suffered from insomnia?

What was your first thought when you were on top of the building Sunday night?

How long before you get bored with this thread? 😛

Why are you posting in the Silly Stuff Forum which you would eliminate? 😀

Why does this man own your baseball team everytime we play you?

:numberone::rockon:

I have no clue. Because we're cursed?

Did you enjoy being the editor for my story collection, "Trapped and Tickled"? 😀

Yep, you're a great writer, with very few mistakes that I have to fix.

Dicus counts... but I prefer the Hammer Throw.

Do you now, or have you ever suffered from insomnia?

I don't think so, but my sleep schedule is usually so retarded, I probably wouldn't even notice if I did.

What was your first thought when you were on top of the building Sunday night?

I can't think of my first thought, there were so many. I was scared, in awe, reflecting on the weekend, my life even, how perfect it was to be up there at the end of the weekend on the night of my 22nd birthday. I was happy to be able to share that with some great people. It felt like a dream.

How long before you get bored with this thread? 😛

It's actually pretty fun, so far.

Why are you posting in the Silly Stuff Forum which you would eliminate? 😀

Well, I wanted to do one of these threads, and since it's silly, it belongs here, but I really wouldn't lose sleep if the entire section of the forum disappeared overnight.

If you had a choice between riding an ostrich with a saddle or a great dane whom spoke fluent chinese, which would you choose to ride on?

If you had a choice between riding an ostrich with a saddle or a great dane whom spoke fluent chinese, which would you choose to ride on?

Man. Can I get a Great Dane that speaks English? It would be like the redneck version of Never Ending Story.

I only been to Chi Town once..but loved it..(im from the LOU:evilha:).

You ever been to the place where the knights fight while you eat? Loved that place. what's it called?

also the place where they are mean to you when you eat and insult you......forgot the name of that also.. but loved the food.

Sure it can speak english, but i dont think a redneck accent would cope with a great dane.

What kind of dog would you envision with a redneck voice?

I only been to Chi Town once..but loved it..(im from the LOU:evilha:).

You ever been to the place where the knights fight while you eat? Loved that place. what's it called?

also the place where they are mean to you when you eat and insult you......forgot the name of that also.. but loved the food.

Medieval Times and either Ed Debevic's or Dick's Last Resort. Dick's Last Resort is cool because they make you wear a paper hat throughout the time you're there and they've written something horrible about you on it. But you can't see what it says until you leave. Mine said, "Daddy's little lesbian." I was a bit pissed at that.

Sure it can speak english, but i dont think a redneck accent would cope with a great dane.

What kind of dog would you envision with a redneck voice?

A Basset Hound.

Word association:

Dane Cook
Batman
Michael Myers
Feet
TMF
Armpits
Clive Owen
Beyonce
Rhianna
The Wonder Years
Tyrese
The Wizard of OZ

Word association:

Dane Cook: Squirmy
Batman: Robin
Michael Myers: Killer
Feet: Toes
TMF: Tickling
Armpits: Ticklish
Clive Owen: Hot
Beyonce: Ass
Rhianna: Chris Brown
The Wonder Years: Joe Cocker
Tyrese: Chinese
The Wizard of OZ: Midgets

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back