• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Thank for being the editor of my latest collection of stories, Trapped and Tickled III.

Do have any suggestions for me for future stories?

Engine , engine #9 goin' down Chicago Line ... if the train should jump the track , do you want your money back?

Uh, yeah, unless I die, in which case you can just keep the money.

What's the meaning of life? 🙂

Isn't it 42?

Thank for being the editor of my latest collection of stories, Trapped and Tickled III.

Do have any suggestions for me for future stories?

I'd stick to the stuff you're doing. I don't know much about what sells and what doesn't, but last I heard there wasn't as much f/m stuff out there and I think it's become more in demand as of late. But honestly, I have no idea. In fact, I should ask you for some pointers seeing as how my comic sold like 5 copies lol

First thing you would do if you won 100 million in the lottery?

Sorry if this has been asked before (maybe even by myself), but what is the best kind of weed you've ever smoked? 😀

Sorry if this has been asked before (maybe even by myself), but what is the best kind of weed you've ever smoked? 😀

I've had white widow, white rhino, sour diesel, purple haze, blueberry kush, bubba kush, and so on and so forth, but silver kush or white widow was probably the best. I was high for like six to eight hours.

I've had white widow, white rhino, sour diesel, purple haze, blueberry kush, bubba kush, and so on and so forth, but silver kush or white widow was probably the best. I was high for like six to eight hours.

6 to 8 hours?! Holy shit! :shock:

But was that from smoking one bowl, one joint, one blunt....or what?

Oh and I fully endorse Purple Haze and Blueberry Kush. 😀

6 to 8 hours?! Holy shit! :shock:

But was that from smoking one bowl, one joint, one blunt....or what?

Oh and I fully endorse Purple Haze and Blueberry Kush. 😀

I smoke from a bubbler. I probably had about four or five hits that day, but I doubt it would get me that high again because I smoke pretty regularly.

I'd stick to the stuff you're doing. I don't know much about what sells and what doesn't, but last I heard there wasn't as much f/m stuff out there and I think it's become more in demand as of late. But honestly, I have no idea. In fact, I should ask you for some pointers seeing as how my comic sold like 5 copies lol

Thank you, I think I will stick to more F/m story collections. I guess it is best to write about what I know well, F/m. (So far, my most successful collection has sold 79 copies and the new one is off to a good start.)

Have you read "The Reluctant Fundamentalist," a novel by Mohsin Hamid?
If so, what did you think of it?

Thank you, I think I will stick to more F/m story collections. I guess it is best to write about what I know well, F/m. (So far, my most successful collection has sold 79 copies and the new one is off to a good start.)

Have you read "The Reluctant Fundamentalist," a novel by Mohsin Hamid?
If so, what did you think of it?

lol Nope, never even heard of it.

lol Nope, never even heard of it.

Very well written. I couldn't put it down and I read it in one sitting, even though I despised the (fictional) main character and wanted to strangle him. 😱

Do you have any books that you've read lately to recommend?

How much time do you spend on the forum during a week?

No idea. It's not nearly as often as I used to be on here, though, considering I don't have reliable internet access. Most of the posts I have were racked up years ago.

Very well written. I couldn't put it down and I read it in one sitting, even though I despised the (fictional) main character and wanted to strangle him. 😱

Do you have any books that you've read lately to recommend?

Eh, right now I'm reading some Paul McCartney autobiography. It's not bad, but the author must have really hated John Lennon, because it makes him out to be a real dick lol

What do you like about Chicago?

I like all the different neighborhoods, the lake, the skyline, the fact that I was born and raised here, it's home to me. I like all the different people, cultures, food, festivals, parades, and so on. But the taxes and politics are pretty annoying.

Are you a sports fan?

Yep, though I don't catch every single game. I am a Cubs fan (yeah, I know) and I really got into the Blackhawks last season. Occasionally, I'll watch a Bulls game, Bears game, or any kind of playoffs game, whether Chicago's involved or not (cuz it's usually not lol)

Mine would be chocolate ice cream with chocolate blend-ins. :couch:

Which TMF member whom you've never met would you most like to meet?

Too many to name. 🙂

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back