• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

I saw in another of your posts you mentioned your father lived near the border of the ROI and NI. Where's he from? Have you ever visited his home?

If you're a concert going soul, what is your favorite concert you've attended?

Paramore or The Matches. Paramore is always really good live and The Matches were fun. Got in a nice little fight at that concert.

You seem so sweet! (Just had to say that) Are you a fan of Black Sabbath?

Ha. Many may disagree with you on that one, but meh. Nah, not a big fan of Black Sabbath.

Are you still bored?

Was that question within reason?

Not really bored anymore. Yes, that was within reason

I saw in another of your posts you mentioned your father lived near the border of the ROI and NI. Where's he from? Have you ever visited his home?

County Cork / Monaghan. Never visited, but as soon as I get my dual passport, I'm hoping to plan a trip.

Do you miss going to NEST?

The first year I missed was pretty hard, but time heals all wounds or something, so it's not so bad anymore.

Have you seen a lot of movies directed by Alfred Hitchcock? If so, what's your favorite?

Ah, Woody Allen is my second favorite right after Hitchcock. 😀

Besides the film you took for your screen name, which Woody Allen film do you like best?

Ah, Woody Allen is my second favorite right after Hitchcock. 😀

Besides the film you took for your screen name, which Woody Allen film do you like best?

Whatever It Takes, Husbands and Wives, Hannah and Wives. I still have to watch Manhattan all the way through, as well as Play It Again, Sam, and What's Up Tiger Lily. I've heard really good things about all of them. For the most part, I like his older movies that aren't cheesy slapstick like Bananas or Sleepers.

Do watch Manhattan all the way through, it's one of my favorites.

Do you like to go swimming?

Yeah, I like swimming, but I'm not fond of the attire.

I don't know of any women who like to wear swimsuits. A clear solution that I often propose is to swim naked. :devil:

New question: Are you glad that there is a "happy birthday" thread for you on the TMF?

In any case, I'm glad you are a year closer to being able to apply for financial aid to college independent of your parents.

New question: Do you like animated movies?

In any case, I'm glad you are a year closer to being able to apply for financial aid to college independent of your parents.

New question: Do you like animated movies?

Hell yeah! If it's good. I really like all the Miyazaki films like Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, etc. Fantastic Planet is a really good animated movie. Fears of the Dark, Fritz The Cat. 🙂

Hello Annie! If tickling were a painting, would you be the canvas or the artist?

How would rate yourself by percentages, ler/lee?

I would rate myself as 10%/90%

PS: I loved your last blog entry, Talkin' Jive.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back