• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Hmmm , is it your shoddy thumbs that have kept you from becoming a top-notch hitchhiker , as well?

NO! I have perfect thumbs for hitch-hiking. See?

thumbsupson.jpg

I take it thou art not part of the 2010 edition of NESTees? Woulda been cool to meet you. 🙂

Are you having a lot of fun this weekend? I sure hope it will be a good one!

I work today. About to leave. I'm so tired. I wanted to call in so bad and just roll back over, but gotta make that money. :/

I work today. About to leave. I'm so tired. I wanted to call in so bad and just roll back over, but gotta make that money. :/

Now I understand that! I will be off to wotk soon myself! Hope you have a good day!

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A bug doctor. No, for real. I'd go outside in the backyard and turn over rocks and bricks and dig holes trying to find the biggest, weirdest looking insects I could. Then I'd put them all in a bucket and just look at them. I can't stand any kind of creepy crawlie thing now, but back then, yeah, was totally set on being a doctor for bus. lol

I'm not really a breakfast person. Does coffee count?

Yes, a beverage like coffee counts, especially if you put cream or sugar into it.

My favorite breakfast food is scrambled eggs.

What's your favorite food for dinner?

Excellent! It's not my favorite, but I love sushi, especially tuna sushi.

What was the last movie that you saw? Did you like it?

Excellent! It's not my favorite, but I love sushi, especially tuna sushi.

What was the last movie that you saw? Did you like it?

I can't remember the last movie I watched, but the boyfriend and I have been watching episodes of the HBO series "Carnivale" on DVD. It's good, albeit a little slow.

Have you also been watching the new HBO series, The Pacific?
(I'm following that one because my father and two of my uncles served there back then.)

A bug doctor. No, for real. I'd go outside in the backyard and turn over rocks and bricks and dig holes trying to find the biggest, weirdest looking insects I could. Then I'd put them all in a bucket and just look at them. I can't stand any kind of creepy crawlie thing now, but back then, yeah, was totally set on being a doctor for bus. lol

Lol, that's great! The things we used to do when we were kids.....

I used to find the baby birds that didn't make it and have funerals for them, complete with sticks that I'd make into a cross. What a morbid child I could be.....😛

Have you also been watching the new HBO series, The Pacific?
(I'm following that one because my father and two of my uncles served there back then.)

I watched part of the first episode. I was hoping it'd be more actual soldiers telling stories about fighting the Japanese, but it's all scripted with actors reenacting what happened. :/

Ah , yes ... I see. :sherlock: A fine thumb , indeed. In fact , I give 'er one o' these :

:thumbsup:

Has that thumb ever been used to instruct a mofo to "scram" or "hit the bricks"?

Ha. Mostly, I tell people to scadaddle.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back