• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

What's 10 minus 4?

And if you won the Nobel Prize for Literature...would you wear it around your neck and try to get free stuff everywhere?

🙂 Thanks. I'm great. How about you?

Gosh , I'm just dandy ... thanks for askin'. :thumbsup:

Which definition for "Fire in the hole." do you prefer? :

- a warning used when indicating that an explosive detonation in a confined space is imminent.

~ or ~

- a phrase used by medical professionals when diagnosing a vaginal yeast infection.

Gosh , I'm just dandy ... thanks for askin'. :thumbsup:

Which definition for "Fire in the hole." do you prefer? :

- a warning used when indicating that an explosive detonation in a confined space is imminent.

~ or ~

- a phrase used by medical professionals when diagnosing a vaginal yeast infection.

lol You're weird. I'm going to go with the former.

How low... can you go!? :facepalm: 😀

Is there any one quote or saying, except the one in your sig, that you can personally and truly identify with?

What's 10 minus 4?

And if you won the Nobel Prize for Literature...would you wear it around your neck and try to get free stuff everywhere?

Ten minus four is six.

If I won the Nobel Prize for Literature, I don't know if I'd hang it around my neck because it's probably worth a lot of money, but I'd definitely show it off to people.

Is there any one quote or saying, except the one in your sig, that you can personally and truly identify with?

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
Harvey Fierstein

I missed you so much, you know that??

When?

Who looks better naked? :

Grimace

grimace.jpg

~ or ~

Mr. Snuffleupagus

Character.snuffy.jpg

Hello Annie. How are you? Just wanted to say hello and that I hope you are well.

What if you have it tatooed? 😛

Are you a fan of Alice in Chains?

I've actually thought of getting a tattoo that represented perseverance, but there are already too many koi tattoos out there and I couldn't think of anything else.

And nope, not a fan of them.

I've actually thought of getting a tattoo that represented perseverance, but there are already too many koi tattoos out there and I couldn't think of anything else.

I never new the koi represented that,interesting.

How old were you when you got your first tattoo and did you scout out artists?

I never new the koi represented that,interesting.

How old were you when you got your first tattoo and did you scout out artists?

I was 19. I didn't scout artists at all. I walked into the nearest tattoo shop. Luckily, the piece I wanted was really simple.

Do you plan on getting anymore tattoos and if so what do you plan on getting and where?

Do you plan on getting anymore tattoos and if so what do you plan on getting and where?

I'm going to a tattoo party in February and I'm thinking of getting one I already have covered with a different design. It's on my left wrist. I was thinking something family oriented, but I'm not sure yet.

Perhaps you have alluded to it but do you have any tattoos you regret getting?

Perhaps you have alluded to it but do you have any tattoos you regret getting?

Regret is kind of a harsh term. I look at the piece I'm getting covered up and kind of go "Oh well..." and then go on with my day. I don't like it, but it's not as big a deal because it's just a small black roman numeral 7. It's not like I got a dick tattooed on me or something horrible.

Who would you rather have sing you to sleep w/a sweet , sweet lullaby? :

Arnold Horshack

6a00d83451b05569e20120a64c1bde970c-800wi

~ or ~

Edith Bunker

edith_1.JPG

Horshack. I'd ask him if he could hook me up with Vinnie Barbarino.

"Up your nose with a rubber hose."

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back