• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Do you really wait until your bored to start answering these questions?

How different do you think the country would be today if Gore had originally been elected president in 2000?

He was elected.

Ha. But if you mean how different I think the country would be if he assumed the role of president like he should have, I would have to say that I can't even begin to imagine.

What is your favorite show that was on tv orginally before you where born?

Do you like Silverstein?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E9VMGDW_3zI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E9VMGDW_3zI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Do you like Silverstein?

Despite having neon hair and a lipring (which is apparently totally hXc!!!!) I'm really not into anything metal. Just can't get into it. The most hardcore thing I get into are like The Casualties.

Why is Woody Allen so awesome? Part two: who is your favorite jew?

Woody Allen is just ok these days. I recently saw "Whatever Works" starring Larry David (who is a pretty funny Jew as well) and it came across as like Woody Allen trying to excuse his weird ass marriage to Sun Yi. Larry David plays an old, divorced, bitter, neurotic New York Jew who falls in love with a girl barely out of high school and marries her. All the women in the movie are portrayed as dumb, sheltered, etc who need men to help them broaden their horizons.

That said, Annie Hall is my favorite movie and some of Woody Allen's other stuff is good too.

My favorite Jew is Lou Reed.

Do you like hard-boiled eggs?

They're alright. I never am thinking "You know, I could really go for a hard boiled egg right now..." and I haven't had one in years, but I don't hate them.

What makes you calm when you're upset?

Sleep.

How has life been treating you?

Just fine.

Great to see you back, Annie! :woot:

What's new and exciting?

Great to see you back, Annie! :woot:

What's new and exciting?

Nothing new and exciting really. Getting more hours at work which is always a good thing. Celebrated my two year anniversary recently. That's about it.

Glad to see you back. :grouphug:

Did you wear a costume last night for Halloween?

Earlier in the month, I was planning on going to a Halloween party with my little sisters. One of my sisters and I were going to go as Cheech and Chong, complete with a 2 foot long fake joint. I was supposed to be Chong. And the other sister was going to be Janis Joplin. The party got canceled so I didn't waste any money buying a costume. We just smoked some weed and went to see Where The Wild Things Are at the Imax. It was pretty good.

Do the hours of sunlight getting shorter each day bother you at all?

Do the hours of sunlight getting shorter each day bother you at all?

It doesn't bother me that much yet, but I hate waking up before the sun on days where I have to open the store. It just feels unnatural.

Hello Annie. Welcome back.

Do you enjoy pickled beets on a salad?

I have never had a beet. They don't look or seem very appetizing.

welcome back Annie, I missed you....:bubbleheart:

so when are going back on the Hancock roof??

Ha. Never ever again.

How long have you been writing? You definitely have a great talent there!

How long have you been writing? You definitely have a great talent there!

Thanks! I've always read a lot which I think sparked my interest in writing, but I didn't really start to write on a regular basis until I was 13.

Hello Ms. Annie! I sure hope I get to see you again one of these days, haven't gotten a hug from you in a couple of years now. I miss them and that wary smile of yours!! :redheart:

Are you going to school?

Hello Ms. Annie! I sure hope I get to see you again one of these days, haven't gotten a hug from you in a couple of years now. I miss them and that wary smile of yours!! :redheart:

Are you going to school?

Miss you too man.

Payin' off school right now. Kind of in a financial clusterfuck at the moment, so school's not really an option. I plan to try and go back in a few years though.

Congratulations to you & your gent , AnnieHall. :clap:

How ya been?

🙂 Thanks. I'm great. How about you?

a little scurred are we?? LOL

Yes I am.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back