• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

If you could have any member of the TMF as a slave of yours for a day, who would it be, why would you choose this person, and what would you have them do for you?

If you could have any member of the TMF as a slave of yours for a day, who would it be, why would you choose this person, and what would you have them do for you?

I would choose BostonTickling because he would hate it and I would love it and I'd make him clean my room, massage my foot stumps, and make me sandwiches.

how are you babes??

I'm pretty good. How are you?

What's one thing most people don't know about you?

There is a lot more to me than meets the eye. Most people don't know that or even think about it, but there is. I won't go into details, but yeah.

How was your weekend?

I had to work, but it was still pretty good.

Come across any notable new music lately?

A friend emailed me some music he made himself which is good, but I don't think I can share it here. 🙂

Instead, have some Stars:

<object width="384" height="313"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xU7KGcrD_gc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xU7KGcrD_gc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

What are your thoughts on Obama?Do you think he will live up to peoples expectations?

What are your thoughts on Obama?Do you think he will live up to peoples expectations?

Most politicians don't. That's just the way the game works. You promise everything during campaigning and all this "read my lips, no new taxes" type shit and then they win and then reality sets in. Peoples' expectations tend to be way to high when they vote for a candidate.

Did you vote?If so who did you vote for? (president)

Oh, I voted for Obama. We're in a shitty predicament as a country already. I don't think a decrepit war monger and a former Miss USA contestant would be doing a better job.

LOL 🙂 Well,you got a damn good point there.

In your opinion who was our greatest president?

Probably FDR. He was in office for like 800 years and did a lot for the country, though most of the programs he put in place that helped the US get back on its feet was due to Frances Perkins, the US Secretary of Labor.

During her term as Secretary of Labor, Perkins championed many aspects of the New Deal, including the Civilian Conservation Corps, the Public Works Administration and its successor the Federal Works Agency, and the labor portion of the National Industrial Recovery Act. With The Social Security Act she established unemployment benefits, pensions for the many uncovered elderly Americans, and welfare for the poorest Americans. She pushed to reduce workplace accidents and helped craft laws against child labor. Through the Fair Labor Standards Act, she established the first minimum wage and overtime laws for American workers, and defined the standard 40-hour work week. She formed governmental policy for working with labor unions and helped to alleviate strikes by way of the United States Conciliation Service, Perkins resisted having American women be drafted to serve the military in World War II so that they could enter the civilian workforce in greatly expanded numbers.[2]

She even made recommendations on national health care, which seemed to be the one idea she had that didn't fly, unfortunately. All this, when women had only been able to vote for about 15 years.

She was pretty flippin' awesome.

How different do you think the country would be today if Gore had originally been elected president in 2000?

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back