• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Is it true you have no feet? Because if this is the case, I can start up a collection to purchase you some. They would more than likely be made out of chrome.

I do have feet. I say I don't have feet because I don't find them any more interesting than any other ticklish spot on the human body and I don't enjoy answering the usual barrage of questions by those overzealous foot fans that lurk around the forum. That said, let this be the only time I talk about me actually having feet.

I do have feet. I say I don't have feet because I don't find them any more interesting than any other ticklish spot on the human body and I don't enjoy answering the usual barrage of questions by those overzealous foot fans that lurk around the forum. That said, let this be the only time I talk about me actually having feet.

That was a really long answer. (chrome feet would have been pretty bad ass though...)

Also, I see it says on your profile that you play harmonica. How long have you been playing?

A little over two years, I think.

Do you think you'll ever get your septum repierced?

I doubt it. Unfortunately, as I'm getting older, I'm starting to realize that rebelling (or fitting in, depending on how you view piercings) is not as cool when you can't get a good job. Besides, my boyfriend thought it was ugly and even though I didn't, I don't enjoy when my boyfriend grimaces when he looks at my face.

Hum. Do you think society is likely to change its views on things like *rebellious* piercings and tattoos anytime in the near future?

I don't either.

Did changing your name from Ticklishgiggle to AnnieHall impact the number of PM's you would receive on a daily basis?

(just wondering, lol)

If there was a heaven, and you could garuntee someone a place there other than yourself, who would it be?

I don't either.

Did changing your name from Ticklishgiggle to AnnieHall impact the number of PM's you would receive on a daily basis?

(just wondering, lol)

I didn't change my screen name in a hope to get less PMs, but I do get less now than before. I think part of that reason is because people think I'm a bitch. Either way, it's good for me.

If there was a heaven, and you could garuntee someone a place there other than yourself, who would it be?

If I could only guarantee one other person besides myself, I'd use my free guarantee on one of my little sisters and then give my spot in heaven to the other.

If you had to choose between menthol cigarettes and Woody Allen movies, which would you pick? 🙂

that would have been my guess, been to any games?

Just one. I hate Cubs fans.

What are two things you consider yourself to be really good at?

I'm good with music, I listen to a lot of different kinds, I know a lot about music in general, and I'm a mediocre guitar and harmonica player. I'm also pretty good at writing.

Do you like your current job or does it make you sour to have to deal with it??

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back