• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

That's cool. I watch both NCAA and NFL. I like baseball, but would probably rather watch NFL? Do you plan on adding anymore tattoos in the future?

No ideas or plans right now. I think I have enough at the moment. lol

If you were stranded on a desert island..............
oh wait I have already had that question answered by you.

Damn it.

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Rob

Last edited:
If you were stranded on a desert island with one other TMFer, who you would eventually have to eat to survive, who would it be? 😛

Just curious,what do you find intriguing about it??

Everything. The way it's a human chess game, the way the parties interact, the issues and where politicians stand on them, and how they support their stances on them, the corruption, history, present, future, and so on.

What is your position on the War in Iraq? Do you think that it has gone long enough and that Obama should bring our troops home like I do?

Everything. The way it's a human chess game, the way the parties interact, the issues and where politicians stand on them, and how they support their stances on them, the corruption, history, present, future, and so on.

That's interesting.I don't know much about politicians but I have always seen them as puppets trying to make as much $$ as possible.That is just my uneducated view on the subject.

What is your position on the War in Iraq? Do you think that it has gone long enough and that Obama should bring our troops home like I do?

I disagree with troops going into Iraq and Iraq being the main focus of the war on terror versus Afghanistan. I agree with Obama pulling troops out of Iraq and focusing more on Afghanistan, though there will probably still be some number of troops in Iraq for some time and that might be necessary for a while, though I question what troops can really get done that they haven't already.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back